The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

No Mercy BBC

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ball Gag, Chastity, Ebony
Video language: English

Goddess Demi really wants to give it extra hard to her slave and straps on her meanest and thickest black cock she owns. She shows absolutely no mercy on his slutty ass as she rams it in extra deep making sure he won't be walking straight for a very long time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download No Mercy BBC

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Lexi Sindel Deep Sounding

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, High Heels, CBT, Sounding, Nurse Play

Nurse Lexi Sindel is experimenting on her patient. She has a new set of extra long steel rods to measure the depth of her slaves cock. She slides the rod deep into his cock until it almost disappears. His cock is hard and aroused as she penetrates it. Lexi is amused by fucking his cock hole so she stretches it open more with thicker and thicker rods. The patient learns what it is like to have no control over his own body.

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11276kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lexi Sindel Deep Sounding

Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy

Cast: Princess Amber & Lexi Chase
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Edging, Financial Domination, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial

Amber and Lexi want their stupid old sugar dummy to humiliate itself by stroking in front of them. The girls laugh at the pathetic old loser. He has to stroke exactly as the girls say. The girls tease the loser by wearing sexy bikinis. They waive their sexy asses in its face while it edges for them. The girls want to do a bikini try-on. The loser has purchased a lot of bikinis for them, but they always want even more. Once the loser sees how great they look in the bikini haul he will be eager to buy them everything they want. Amber changes from her magenta bikini to her red bikini. She looks great. The loser keeps edging. It is very frustrated. The more it edges the dumber it gets. The dumber it gets the more the girls yell at it. Amber teases the loser in her second bikini. Lexi changes from her silver bikini into a sporty white one. The girls laugh at the loser. They slap it in the face. Amber makes the loser crawl around after her ass. Amber changes into her third bikini while Lexi.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12801kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Princess Amber & Lexi Chase - Stroke For Us Old Sugar Dummy

Bandaged fucker and mature slut

Studio: Perversa

New was awarded to our mature lady, who loves having outdoor walks in a garden. But today her -boy is losing control over and starts banging any pussy that is available next!

Duration: 30:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3840kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 881.8 MB

Download Bandaged fucker and mature slut

Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Studio: Lava XXX

If you want to satisfy me you need to squeeze my cock. You may use your shoes, your high heels; you may use your fingers. Just do not forget to squeeze it and to milk it as much as it is possible.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Ebony girl giving guy a full pleasure

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Unique
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial

Filthy dude is lover of foot fetish and that ebony is willing to give him any part of her body that he want. He rubs his cock between feet and then nail her tasty narrow cunt.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9024kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ebony girl giving guy a full pleasure

Dominatrix An Li - A Caning Thrashing

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

It's why I strapped you down to this spanking bench with the bungee cord and restrained your ankles and wrists. I know you'll be thrashing around a lot, trying to escape the whipping sting of my bamboo and rattan canes. It's why the bungee cord is so tight around your chest - to truly secure you down.
Today will hurt. Today will hurt a lot. I have three types of canes at my disposal: a thin rattan cane, a thick rattan cane, and a whip-thin notched Singapore cane made of bamboo. All will hurt. Let's see which one hurts most!

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dominatrix An Li - A Caning Thrashing

Penny Flame, Christopher Zale

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Let her guide you step by step as she teaches an informative workshop packed with tips and techniques for safe and pleasurable anal sex.

Duration: 30:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3966kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 909.5 MB

Download Penny Flame, Christopher Zale

Rebellious boy bound, gagged & humiliated

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

My son Miles Striker is on the phone bragging about having the house to himself for the weekend. He's not aware that I am still in the house and is caught by surprise as I hand gag him from behind and take the phone from him. I teasingly tell his friend that Miles will be tied up all weekend and can't talk at the moment. I wrestle him on the couch so that I'm sitting side saddle on his lap, my legs crossed and my hand firmly clamped over his mouth while I tease and laugh at him. He angrily gag talks and protests as I force him down onto her back and straddle his face smothering him until he stops squirming. The scene fades back in and I'm sitting on the couch smiling smugly at my son on the floor. I taunt and mock the bound boy who's heavily trussed up in rope, arms behind his back while one foot rubs his package as the other foot rubs all over his face. Miles mouth is stuffed with a pair of my dirty panties. He writhes and angrily gag talks. As I am lecturing him I straddle .

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3399kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

Download Rebellious boy bound, gagged & humiliated

Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Studio: True Life

Long legged blond beauty in pink stockings getting into hardcore fucking in a domination scene with the muscular dude in a mask forced to do all of her caprices to bring her into paradise of pleasures for her sweet cunt

Duration: 24:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Dom Demonstration

Cast: Goddess
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 32:28
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 760.9 MB

Download Dom Demonstration

Latex Strapon Party

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, Latex, Ball Gag, Stockings

Mistress Eliza can't get enough of fucking her gimp's slutty whore-hole with her foot long strap-on cock. The gimp has been dehumanized into just a simple fuck toy locked in full rubber 24/7 so he always knows his place. Before Eliza rents out her gimp's holes she has to make sure he is properly stretched, loosened and ready for the biggest dicks on the street. She shows absolutely zero mercy as she rams her hard cock deep inside his ass giving him the best fuck of his entire life.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Latex Strapon Party

Nataly And Her New Boy

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

A beautiful lady named Nataly has a new boyfriend who is trying to win her attention in an unusual way. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 296.7 MB

Download Nataly And Her New Boy

Vivienne Lamour - Vivienne Broke Him

Vivienne LAmour has Tristan Sweet in her dungeon. She is wearing a tight one piece bodysuit, pantyhose, fishnets, high heel boots and red lipstick. Vivienne climbs on top of his face so hes buried in her pussy.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4912kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 882.2 MB

Download Vivienne Lamour - Vivienne Broke Him

Superman gets stuffed on a strapon

Cast: girl
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On, Cosplay, Cumshot, Fetish, Dildo, Femdom

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.
He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.
She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."
She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.
Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.
She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Superman gets stuffed on a strapon

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser