The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

CumEatingCuckOlds Alexa Gracei His Choice

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Alexa Gracei
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Alexa Grace Marcelo wants to explore some new things with his woman; he wants to have her be in control. She goes with it and before you know it, she is f"cking a big black cock while he watches.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6443kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download CumEatingCuckOlds Alexa Gracei His Choice

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Dominatrix Annabelle Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection. Part 2.

Release Year: 2019

Today, Ms. in good form, she decided to chain a slave to the wall and to test the strength of his balls!
Two slaves chained to the wall completely surrendered to her mistress, Madame good to play with members of their slaves

Total size: 6.0 GB in 13 files.

Download Dominatrix Annabelle Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection. Part 2.

Slave to a Couple

Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck . Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a HUGE pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Slave to a Couple

Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Perfect Wonderfull Hot New The Best Collection Of Spi Media. Part 4.

See how she submits her willing slave to superb rubber bondage, a complete transformation into a rubber doll and submission beyond belief. A must have for latex and strict bondage fans around the world! Complete with interview segments, a dungeon tour and behind the scenes footage of the city of Amsterdam.

Total size: 6.0 GB in 6 files.

Download Perfect Wonderfull Hot New The Best Collection Of Spi Media. Part 4.

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck . Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a HUGE pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Goddess Platinum Let Me Own You

I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.

Download Goddess Platinum Let Me Own You

Dominatrix Annabelle Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection. Part 1.

Lady Annabelle brings her slave to her office and demands that he pleasures her with the strapon attached to his mouth. Mrs tied slave and lit a cigar, smoke a little bit servant, she began to put out a cigarette on his body.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 9 files.

Download Dominatrix Annabelle Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection. Part 1.

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck nag. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a HUGE pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels

Download Goddess Platinum - Let Me Own You

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Pussy Supremacy

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore

AJ Applegate is a very sexual and greedy Mistress who believes her orgasms are the most important thing in a slave's service. She loves locking away a slave's cock while riding his face to orgasm knowing the only pleasure he receives is from licking his Mistress's holes.

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11325kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pussy Supremacy

Strap-on Punishment

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Brandi has a surprise in store for him! He either has to take her punishment or move out! He begs for forgiveness, but he will be the one taking it up the ass today. Brandi fucks him slow and deep, enjoying the sounds of pain he makes as she her cock balls deep inside his tight ass. Brandi fucks him from doggy-style, then lays him on his back so she can look him straight in the eyes to see his pain as she punishes his ass.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
Audio: 299kbps

Download Strap-on Punishment

Teasing It's Sad Useless Little Cock

Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Big Tits, Slave Training, Cock Tease, Denial, Edging, Vibrator, Cock Slapping, High Heel

Some seem to think that the Mean Girls are solely about cruel, hurtful acts with Our slaves, and that isn't at all the whole story. While We definitely have a great time destroying the things for Our amusement, at times, We also have plenty of fun fucking with Our property in other ways..

Duration: 18:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Teasing It's Sad Useless Little Cock

Sleep Sins 2- Payback

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sleep Sins 2- Payback

Perfect Wonderfull Hot New The Best Collection Of Spi Media. Part 3.

When we completed filming one of the most successful Dvds in the Domina Files series, volume 3, there was so much left untouched in the mind of Mrs. Madieanne that she invited our film crew back for a second part in her Peculiar Desires Home.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 4 files.

Download Perfect Wonderfull Hot New The Best Collection Of Spi Media. Part 3.