The Hottest Boyz | Unique Solo Scenes

Makfuk

Mathias Jerks Off 1080p

Cast: Mathias
Genres: Brunette, Muscular, Smooth, Solo, Jerk Off, Big Dick

Mathias is wearing his X-Mas hat which he has had for many years. He slowly undresses and reveals his massive veiny cock as he begins to slowly stroke his big dick. You can hear the excitement as he moans with pleasure stroking his thick shaft. His body is in peak physical condition as he uses his fingers to play with his eager tight hole. He grips his cock with the strength of a bear making it pulsate for the camera and he tugs on his balls making them jingle all the way. Mathias didn't just want this to be a stroke session so he incorporated some amazing show and tell and by that I mean he begins to slowly move his hips back and forth while showing off every muscle on his amazing fit body. A long stroking and showing off session can make you thirsty as he takes a quick break to tell our viewers that it's time now for the cum shot. He lies back on the couch and starts to beat his cock fast until his balls can't hold his nut in no longer and he shoots his thick creamy load all over hi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5626kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mathias Jerks Off 1080p

Makfuk

Island Studs - Carlos

Far from the throbbing city of San Juan lies the remote and tranquil island of Vieques, Puerto Rico. The day I arrived on this Caribbean island I met uncut muscle stud Carlos. Born and raised on the Island, Carlos works at his uncle's auto body shop in a small village on the sea. What a cute smile this native Puerto Rican boy has as he works on cars. He speaks little English and I speak even less Spanish, so this is one very entertaining video! Like Glenn, this Puerto Rican is friendly and outgoing, and seems to enjoy being in front of the camera. Carlos was thrilled with the idea of doing nude photos for the internet, and very happy that I was going to document his body for the first time! This young muscle stud works out at the tiny gym on Island, several days a week, and is proud of his buff body. Like most young men in Puerto Rico, Carlos loves cars and often street races with his friends on the weekends. Included here is a photo of him and his 'baby' - the beautiful red custom mu.

Duration: 28:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 627.5 MB

Download Island Studs - Carlos

Makfuk

Brock Jerks Off 1080p

Cast: Brock
Genres: Brunette, Muscular, Smooth, Solo, Jerk Off, Tattoos, Big Dick, War Chest

As Brock begins to feel comfortable stroking his cock it gets bigger and bigger showing us just how great of a dick he has. He likes to stroke it slow but with a bear grip. His plump lips look great for sucking off one of our vets. Brock continues to show off his hard cock as it bounces off his smooth firm chest. He is tall and slender with a cock that fits his body perfectly. He is almost hairless as he masturbates for us all to indulge on. His quiet demeanor and easy going attitude are perfect for our new soldiers. Hopefully, if Brock does well we can throw him into the battlefield with some of our vets and see just how great of a soldier he really is. With a few more bear grips of a stroke, he unleashes one amazing cum shot. His cum flows like a river all over his cock almost nonstop and with one final look at the camera Brock fades off into the sunset. Enjoy!

Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5132kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brock Jerks Off 1080p

Makfuk

Carlos Jerks Off 480p

Cast: Carlos
Genres: Big Dick, Jocks, Muscle, Latino, Pissing, Uncut, Solo, Masturbation

Far from the throbbing city of San Juan lies the remote and tranquil island of Vieques, Puerto Rico. The day I arrived on this Caribbean island I met uncut muscle stud Carlos. Born and raised on the Island, Carlos works at his uncle's auto body shop in a small village on the sea. What a cute smile this native Puerto Rican boy has as he works on cars. He speaks little English and I speak even less Spanish, so this is one very entertaining video! Like Glenn, this Puerto Rican is friendly and outgoing, and seems to enjoy being in front of the camera. Carlos was thrilled with the idea of doing nude photos for the internet, and very happy that I was going to document his body for the first time! This young muscle stud works out at the tiny gym on Island, several days a week, and is proud of his buff body. Like most young men in Puerto Rico, Carlos loves cars and often street races with his friends on the weekends. Included here is a photo of him and his 'baby' - the beautiful red custom mu.

Duration: 28:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 627.5 MB

Download Carlos Jerks Off 480p

Makfuk

Jason Richards Jerks Off 1080p

Cast: Jason Richards
Genres: Muscular, Solo, Jerk Off, Gay, Tattoos, Big Dick, War Chest

Hey Troops,Boy do we have a hot built soldier for you today. Jason Richards is at a ripe age of just 26 years and weighing in with great muscle mass of 185lbs. He's as active as you get and we are hoping you like him so we can get him in the trenches with some of our top vets.Jason gives us a small introduction and soon after his clothes are gone revealing his amazing physique. His ripped abs are out of a movie and his cock is almost perfection. Once you take your eyes off this sexy man's hard cock you will see his gigantic full balls hanging.Claude as always gives us the most epic view of his manly sexy balls with a close up shot. You can see the ridges and the girth of those beauties as he strokes his long hard dick. Jason eye fucks the camera from time to time as he continues to show off his balls and sexy throbbing cock. His firm muscular thighs are hard to miss as he stands tall stroking his big dick. He lays out on the couch legs spread wide stroking fast and slow building up th.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5196kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jason Richards Jerks Off 1080p

Makfuk

Ricardo Trujillo

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

I hope you are ready for an extreme tall glass of Ricardo because we have a sexy Latino standing 6 foot 3 weighing 150lbs and a strong ripe young age of 29. Ricardo is an avid swimmer when he's not showing off his big thick cock and you can maybe see him running as well since he's always active and pushing his limits in any way possible. Ricardo has very long sexy legs with beautiful skin to go with it. His physique is amazing because of all the swimming he is constantly doing. He's a quiet guy with a big thick cock and he loves to stroke it with his two big hands. He may seem nervous but he is far from that. It takes two hands to stroke this shaft pushing all the into every vein possible. With just a couple more strokes of his shaft he comes to a complete stop in his tracks and all of a sudden his sweet main juice oozes out the tip of his dick as it resembles a fierce volcano. Just when you think he is done cumming he somehow reloads and bam with a few more strokes he shoots a long .

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps

File size: 904.9 MB

Download Ricardo Trujillo

Makfuk

AD - Eric Samson

Eric Samson doesn't waste any time and he soon has all his clothes off revealing his sexy body and huge uncut cock. He lies back on the bed spreading his legs wide showing of his big full balls and he starts stroking every inch of that thick long cock of his. He uses two hands as he pulls on that hard dick showing us every vein. Eric stands up and shows off his firm muscular thighs while he strokes that cock. Eric can only stroke that sexy thick dick for so long so he lies back down on the bed giving us even more sexy looks and slow strokes until he finally lets his thick warm cum shoot out from the tip of his dick and landing all over his sexy chest.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2272kbps

File size: 453.9 MB

Download AD - Eric Samson

Makfuk

Island Studs - Cirrus

Cirrus, the free-spirited blond new age hippy farm boy with the thick cock and ripped, all-natural smooth body is back for a naked surf session on a beautiful hawaiian beach! If you like real natural male nudism this film is a classic! Watch this organic nature boy's yummy naked body as he climbs trees, surfs in the sea and works outdoors with a raging hardon! Cirrus has a great muscle ass and beautiful cock and balls and he loves showing off for the camera. He has even added some good muscle mass and re-defined his abs since our last photo shoot with him! Like hippie trip, cirrus has a rockin' body and sweet hippy boy smile! While I was settling up my camera on the side of a rural hawaiian road cirrus decided to climb the massive tress next to us. Watch this mellow exhibitionist peel off his surf shorts and talk to me in the tree fully naked with cars of tourists passing by. Excited by being out in public, cirrus begins to climb and swings through the trees like a naked monkey man! H.

Duration: 31:53
Video: 1080x610, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 705.2 MB

Download Island Studs - Cirrus

Makfuk

Cody Smith Solo - 720p

Cast: Cody Smith
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Hairy, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.

We have a bad boy entering the AD ranks today. He's fresh and ready to break in and see how far he can climb. Cody is 24 standing at 5 foot 10 and weighing in at a strong 160lbs. Cody is either at the gym working on his fit hairy body or he's hanging out at the local Tattoo shop acquiring more ink. He's got that bad boy look especially with those manly tattoos inked all over his body. His hairy chest and sexy muscles are lovely to look at as he strokes his hard cock. Cody doesn't shy away from trying out new adventures. Cody gets his cock nice and hard for us all to see as he shows off his hairy body and built chest. He loves to play with his hairy ass as he tugs away. You can see his hairy balls bounce up and down with each pull of his hard dick. The bad boy has finally built up his balls where they can no longer contain the load inside. He's laid out on the couch with his cock in hand stroking and then we see the cum shooting out onto his hairy chest. Enjoy!

Duration: 29:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2606kbps

File size: 601.5 MB

Download Cody Smith Solo - 720p

Makfuk

The Horny Professor (720P)

Studio: Cody Cummings

As an adjunct professor, life can be stressful. Whiny college kids, papers to grade, and pointless staff meetings take their toll. When Professor Cody Cummings fills in for another instructor, he finds himself needing an outlet to release the extra pressure.
After a hectic day in the classroom, he decides to pull a magazine from his secret stash and stroke his cock to blow off some steam. Watch him jerk his firm boner as he recalls some of the more attractive students he encountered during the day. Hes slapping his meat hard on the teachers desk and rubbing his hole. But Professor Cummings has to maintain a level of professionalism. Thats why hes arranged for a quick, efficient clean up, just in time to gather his thoughts for his next lecture. After this youll be hot for teacher!

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 940.5 MB

Download The Horny Professor (720P)

Makfuk

Cirrus Jerks Off pt.3 610p

Cast: Cirrus
Genres: Big Dick, Surfer, Pissing, Solo, Masturbation

Cirrus, the free-spirited blond New Age hippy farm boy with the thick cock and ripped, all-natural smooth body is back for a naked surf session on a beautiful Hawaiian beach! If you like real natural male nudism this film is a classic! Watch this organic nature boy's yummy naked body as he climbs trees, surfs in the sea and works outdoors with a raging hardon! Cirrus has a great muscle ass and beautiful cock and balls and he loves showing off for the camera. He has even added some good muscle mass and re-defined his abs since our last photo shoot with him! Like hippie Trip, Cirrus has a rockin' body and sweet hippy boy smile! While I was settling up my camera on the side of a rural Hawaiian road Cirrus decided to climb the massive tress next to us. Watch this mellow exhibitionist peel off his surf shorts and talk to me in the tree fully naked with cars of tourists passing by. Excited by being out in public, Cirrus begins to climb and swings through the trees like a naked monkey man! H.

Duration: 31:53
Video: 1080x610, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 705.2 MB

Download Cirrus Jerks Off pt.3 610p

Makfuk

Justin Sanders Solo

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Justin Sanders
Genres: Bodybuilder, Butt Plug, Cumshots, Fingering, Dildo, Hairy, Masturbation, Outdoors/Indoors, Solo

Justin Sanders is the latest exclusive model. He has piercing eyes, a gorgeous face, and a body of rock-solid muscle. He loves showing off his thick dick and his hot body. How far will we get this straight jock to go? Watch and find out!

Duration: 26:19
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 3380kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 670.6 MB

Download Justin Sanders Solo

Makfuk

Charlie Jerks Off 480p

Cast: Charlie
Genres: Big Dick, Muscle, Military, Shower, Pissing, Solo, Masturbation

"I can cum from getting my nipples bit," Charlie states as he pinches his erect tits after removing his shirt. This country boy from a small river town in Arkansas obviously enjoys being watched by me and the camera. A welder by trade, Charlie has only been on the Island a month and is looking for work. This butch 30 year old show off is actually married with "2 mean kids," he states in his unique Southern accent. Charlie just loves being naked! He visibly enjoys being nude as he sweeps up and scrubs the kitchen floor with his big nut sack rubbing against his white thighs. Charlie enjoys teasing us with his exposed pink hole while he works and later showers. He even beats his dick against the wooden railing of the balcony to get a boner. Tan line lovers will appreciate his distinct tan lines. Charlie enjoys sensually caressing his completely smooth hairless boy body and is not shy about tit and ball play during our time together. After blowing a huge load of white cum on his thigh, wh.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 627.8 MB

Download Charlie Jerks Off 480p