The Hottest Boyz | Unique Solo Scenes

Makfuk

Brand-New Muscle Jock

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Nathan Di Antonio
Genres: Bodybuilder, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.

Talk about a super chill, laid back bodybuilder. Nathan Di Antonio has the perfect bod with the most flattering muscled ass. He strokes his cock hard with his mouth wide open in moans of pleasure. Watch this muscle jock bust a mega nut at GayHoopla, while smiling the entire time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 489.2 MB

Download Brand-New Muscle Jock

Makfuk

- Jeffry Branson - Jeffry shows me how to couch fuck a fleshight

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BentleyRace

Once we had finished the teasing photoshoot it was time to get down to business with my new muscly mate. I grabbed the video camera while Jeffry pulled up his undies again. Now it was time for Jeffry to put on a hot show for me while I filmed around him. I can tell that Jeffry has some experience as he lays back on the couch and starts showing off those muscles. He works up that fat cock till it's ready to start plugging in to a fleshlight shoved in to the couch. If I can't see him fuck another guy today I'm at least going to see him give that rubber toy a good pounding. It was difficult to edit this video without getting a hard on as I watch him do it all over again. Jeffry is one of those naturally hot bodied guys. With his gorgeous eyes and cheeky grin I can tell that he's gonna win the heart of a lot of guys. I'm sure we'll be seeing Jeffry again the next time we head to Europe. We love these big boys!

Duration: 25:10
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps

File size: 357.9 MB

Download - Jeffry Branson - Jeffry shows me how to couch fuck a fleshight

Makfuk

Baker Lumberjack

Release Year: 2016
Studio: IslandStuds

Big Bodybuilder Baker is proud of his thick Ripped body, fat 8? cock, massive muscle butt, rock hard abs and his big heavy ball sack he pulls and stretches before busting a Big Load and Pissing in this hot Exclusive New video from Island Studs. This is the very first time Oregon Lumberjack Baker is seen naked on camera exercising, posing, flexing, splitting lumber, jerking off and proudly showing off his awesome 8? Rock Hard cock and body. Feast your eyes on every inch of this sexy Straight Hunk's thick Blue Collar naked ripped body as he strokes his fat dong and stretches his nut sack as he holds his ax in one hand and his swollen cock in the other! There is something very sexy about seeing a comfortable naked muscle jock showing us his great set of pecs, perfect muscle butt and massive meat.
This video of Bodybuilder Baker is a special behind the scenes look his real sweaty nudist Lumberjack Log work and workout sessions outdoors in the garden! Watch as bright yellow piss sprays ou.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Baker Lumberjack

Makfuk

Javier Cruz

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Javier Cruz
Genres: Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial
Video language: English

Masturbation is good! That is what this guy claims. He does as soon as possible. He masturbates, at home, on a robot and on vacation. Now, in which race he decided to retire with himself!

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Javier Cruz

Makfuk

Casting Audition- Dante Foxx

Cast: Dante Foxx
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.

Dante Foxx is a sexy young man ready to try out the adult world and we think he might have what it takes. Our casting agent puts him to the test and he stays rock hard the whole time as our agent pans around him from every direction. Dante has a big long cock that is ready for the industry just maybe. Kick back and watch Dante try out for NDS and decide if he PASSES or Fails.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5797kbps

Download Casting Audition- Dante Foxx

Makfuk

Riley

Genres: Bareback

Riley's a big fan of the outdoors, and loves getting out in to nature and hiking, camping, and exploring his surroundings. Come across him out in the woods and you'll definitely start pitching a tent! Really, if it involves being athletic and adventurous, he's in to it - Riley likes to swim and hike; he wants to compete in triathlons; he swam competitively and played waterpolo; there are a whole host of mountains he's climbed, and many more he's eager to climb. Thankfully, that sense of adventure brought Riley here, even though the fun we had in store for him was mostly indoors! It's obvious Riley's as comfortable and at home in front of the cameras as he is out in nature, as he took to stripping down and stroking off for us immediately. He has some qualities that'll win over many fans - that hairy chest, those glasses, those feet, and on and on. What'll really win over most of ya, though, is that big cumshot!

Duration: 28:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Riley

Makfuk

Owen Powers

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Owen Powers
Genres: Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial

Beautiful masturbation.
This guy loves his dick like nothing else. He likes to make him feel good. He loves to stroke him, yank and drag, squeeze in his hand and wound around, and then watch how a sperm stream shaves from it ...

Duration: 28:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7953kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Owen Powers

Makfuk

Austin

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.

Meet Austin, a fresh-faced new recruit who, I'm glad to tell you, is dipping his toe in the water here at Active Duty. After you see his solo debut here, I can guarantee he'll be your newest favorite, and the soldier you're most eager to see mix it up with fellow platoon members.

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4661kbps

Download Austin

Makfuk

Furry Twink Damon

Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

Fuzzy Twink Damon, a sweet 18-year old Uncut University Newcomer having a fuzzy torso and penis, An Excellent Hairy Butt he advances Available while showing us his complete Warm Naked Yoga program, before fingering his attractive pit while smashing a large weight of jizz throughout his fuzzy stomach And onto his cheerful youthful experience and lips within this Unique Movie from Area Men! Damon beverages his cum and wipes the cum! "It likes type of salty, rdquo,& nowadays; as he notes the jizz he claims having a grin! This youthful Senior School Graduate truly likes showing his stunning sculpted body, completely coated in levels of Attractive Hairy Guy Hair off! Check his round out boy bottom totally coated in a complete plant of black hair! Damon is among the most hairy Area Men actually

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 195kbps

Download Furry Twink Damon

Makfuk

ActiveDuty - Tex Long

Say 'howdie' to Mr. Tex Long. He's our newest recruit and he's absolutely delicious! He's a tall, fun-loving gym rat with just a great attitude. That's right, don't let that hard, chiseled exterior fool you. Tex simply exudes a sweet warmth that I know will bring a wonderful vibe to the squad.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 659kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 151.3 MB

Download ActiveDuty - Tex Long

Makfuk

High School Twink - Denny 1

Denny is a smooth 18 year old High School Twink with a beautiful BIG Uncut 9" Boy Cock who juggles balls and dances with fire completely naked, works in the garden with his Monster cock and balls dangling between his virgin white young thighs, pisses in the garden after his nudist work and then treats us to a long, slow, sensual jerk off session outdoors in Hawaii in this Exclusive film from Island Studs! Just 18 years old, 5'7" and a very boyish 125 pounds, Denny is Really a Hot Nudist SENIOR in High School! "I love to be naked," Denny says as he steps out of his tight white briefs and begins stroking his Massive 9" Uncut Cock. Check out his narrow boy waist, smooth boy belly and that round hairless boy Butt! Still attending Hawaiian High School, this soft spoken sexy young lad is one of those very special straight guys who doesn't mind being admired by a man and his camera. He is not afraid to look directly at us as he enjoys his fine body and beautiful cock! Watch as I toss Denny t.

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download High School Twink - Denny 1

Makfuk

High School Twink - Denny 2

Twink Denny Pees Hard. 9" Uncut Nudist Pees. Opens Virgin Hole. Smooth Butt Twink. Skinny Dipping Twink. Cute Uncut High School twink Denny is Back, showing off his Massive 9" cock and new Full Bush or untrimmed dick hair, spreading is pink virgin boy butt hole Wide Open as he Basks in the sun on a pool raft before treats us to a long, slow, sensual jerk off session outdoors in Hawaii in this Exclusive film from Island Studs! The Island Studs sexy Sports Action Cam goes underwater and into the warm blue swimming pool with Denny as he skinny dips and once again jerks his Fat uncut Boy Cock underwater and spreads open is smooth ass cheeks for us a second time to enjoy his virgin hole! Still 18 years old, 5'7" and a very boyish 125 pounds, Denny is a Hot Nudist high school Senior at Hawaii High. He returns for this his second video for Island Studs stroking his Massive 9" Uncut Cock with pleasure.

Duration: 29:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 192kbps

Download High School Twink - Denny 2

Makfuk

New Stud David Vano

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: David Vano
Genres: Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos.

Professional fighter David Vano shows off his incredible kick boxing and boxing skills. This is definitely the guy you want on your team in a scuffle. What we like most about David is how pure and soulful he is. He's a very well thought out individual, who feels one with the earth. Check this mystique stud bare all and give you direct access to his mind and body.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps

File size: 458.5 MB

Download New Stud David Vano

Makfuk

Shane 2

Horse Hung Shane, the 22 year old straight surfer boy with the monster 9" cock, is back for more naked surfing in Hawaii! Lean and lanky with a tight smooth surfer body, Shane loves being naked outdoors in the sun! If you like watching a real young surf Stud paddling out to catch some waves balls out Naked on a public beach, this video is for you! Like our other big dick surfers Darren and Reed, Shane loves surfing Nude! Laid back sexy Shane spends most every day on the beach surfing, skateboarding and waterfall climbing. He still likes jumping off rocks and cliffs into the open ocean as he did with his best friend Ricky, but now he is sporting shorter hair! Shane's new buzz cut is a Classic Young Surfer look! This athletic beach Stud still has Never trimmed his thick bushy black pubic hair. A Full shaggy Shane bush surrounds his amazing Thick Man Cock! It is so Hot to see a skinny surf boy with a Gigantic Fat Man Dick! Shane's fat 9 inch cock will Gag You! With surfboard in hand, he .

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1080x610, AVC (H.264), 2884kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 651.6 MB

Download Shane 2

Makfuk

MAS - Hot AF: Heracles

Spanish bodybuilder Heracles is Hot Af! Watch as he oils up and plays with every inch of his body until he releases his thick white spermatozoa fluid. Heracles is a handsome man who demonstrates his body and penis. The pumped-up young man confidently masturbates and it looks very effective, enjoy!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download MAS - Hot AF: Heracles