The Machines Fuck Pussies And Assholes So Hard

Nicole Vice returns

Cast: Nicole Vice
Genres: bondage, metal collar, vacuum nipple therapy machine, nipple sensitizers, vibrator, labia clamp
Video language: English

Nicole Vice wakes up with clover clamps on her pussy lips. She is locked in a cage. What happened? Well, she is back at the farm! In the black room, Nicole wonders why she is back. She was not really suitable for the HuCow life, with her ultra sensitive nipples. All milking sessions were too much for her. And she was trained together with Cindy Dollar, who was way more experienced than Nicole. It seemed her HuCow training was stopped, but somehow she finds herself back in the hands of the farmer. He decided to give it one more go: sensitive nipples can be trained too! He starts off with the nipple sensitizers to tickle and massage Nicole's delicate teats. Then it's onto the vacuum therapy machine to pump her nipples to a much bigger size. To help Nicole, the farmer gives her a magic wand to distract herself. With a lot of patience, Nicole could still be trained to join the herd!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14603kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Nicole Vice returns

Melissa

Cast: Mellisa
Genres: Solo, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Big Tits, Toys, Milf

Welcome to Hardcore PowerTools At HardcorePowertools you will find the net's largest selection of hardcore fucking machine videos. The hottest hardcore machine fucking action and hot sluts getting fucked by Machines, all in high quality HD! We all know that now machines replace men for many jobs, but we didn't think they would even take our place in bed. On Hardcore Power Tools, the actresses get fucked by sex-machines, no need for cocks anymore, they tie a dildo to the machine and they are sure to have many orgasms. Yes, that means no erection dysfunctions, no premature ejaculations... Samantha Sin, Brandi Edwards, Layla Rivera and others wanted to test the fucking machine. All these actresses can tell you they love getting fucked by fucking machines! And one of the reasons is that they just need to open their legs and the machine does the rest. No efforts to make, just the pleasure!

Duration: 20:33
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download Melissa

Samantha Sin

Cast: Samantha Sin
Genres: Solo, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Big Tits, Toys, Milf

She's blonde, cute and horny! When this naughty cutie doesn't has a big hard cock, she uses her dildo that's strapped to a fucking machine. The blonde bends over and receives the sex toy deep in her ass. She loves it and spreads her butt cheeks for a deeper penetration!

Duration: 18:14
Video: 860x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 539.1 MB

Download Samantha Sin

Silent Scream (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Mya Nichole
Genres: Fetish

With her hands overhead, lovely Mya is stretched and tied off tightly. We start her off slow, teasing her pussy. She's struggling now, she is sensitive to the touch, and it shows as Damon grapples with her hefty tits from behind. We kick the speed up a notch or two and we push her even further as we run her through her paces. Her screams are muffled, but it's plain to see that soon she will be reaching a guttural climax...

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 161.3 MB

Download Silent Scream (2013)

Kream Anal Machine

Release Year: 2007
Studio: BrutalCastings FetishNetwork
Cast: Kream
Genres: anal, squirt, fuck machines, masturbating

Hi I'm Kream. Welcome to my personal site. Inside you will see my extreme collection of hardcore movies and pics. See my extreme solos, hot lesbian fantasies and hardcore anal with cum eating blowjobs. Watch me squirt loads of pussy juice and my ass prolapse with every anal orgasm!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 16:26
Video: 448x336, MPEG-1, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 250.6 MB

Download Kream Anal Machine