The Most Intense Lesbian Encounters | Lesbian Dolls

Makfuk

HD Lesbian Sex Videos Ass Licking With Hot Natasha

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NewMFX
Cast: Erika, Juliana, Natasha
Genres: Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Lesbian, Kissing, Cunningulus
Video language: English

No doubts that this movie is one of the best of this year !!! We can bring back Natasha, a delicious girl with a giant butt really hot. Natasha is wearing a pink short, it's so tight that her butt looks like will explode, her pussy is divided as a camel toe. She knows that she is hot and decided to excite her two slaves, willing for a unforgettable ass worship. Natasha puts one to lick her ass and the other to lick her pussy (wearing the short), the slaves is doing a fantastic job and Natasha decided to take off her clothes. Now she goes to the bed ready to be served, the slaves will do anything to give pleasure to this goddess, licking her body centimeter by centimeter until she really have an orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download HD Lesbian Sex Videos Ass Licking With Hot Natasha

Makfuk

Kissa's Ass Is In Danger

Cast: Abella Danger & Kissa Sins

One would be hard pressed to find a hornier young harlot than the beautiful Abella Danger. Every so often, Abella likes to satisfy her feminine urges by taking on a new plaything to dominate in a most ferocious fashion. Today, that new plaything is none other than the apple-bottomed babe Kissa Sins, a starlet so randy that she is willing to do whatever her new mistress Abella says.

Duration: 47:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 748.8 MB

Download Kissa's Ass Is In Danger

Makfuk

Lesbian Chunky Chicks Vol 11

Studio: Channel 69
Cast: Angel Lips & Show Girl, Naomi Pink & Hayden Starr, Pinky & Kiana Jade, Summer & Jaycie Lane
Genres: Big Tits, Big Butts, Big Beautiful Women

There is more to love when these horny sluts get together to have some wild girl on girl chubby loving.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:51
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1119kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Lesbian Chunky Chicks Vol 11

Makfuk

Whore Down!

Cast: Alessia, Grazy, Safira Prado, Rebecca Santos, Evy Kethlyn , Viviane Mel, Tay, Saori Kido
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic

Saori just had a date with a married man and tries to get out as fast as she can, hidden away, but gets caught by his wife and her friend! Rebecca holds her while Tay punches her belly, and Saori gets all bruised and bloated. To make it even worse, these two throw Saori on the bed and pin her between their legs, so that while one stifles her with her ass, the other sits on her belly and continues to punch her so she doesn't run away. These two do a phenomenal job, and Saori gets completely breathless by the pain and the butt on her face. Tay still rubs the pussy against her until she almost cums, and makes Saori regret having gone out with a married man. What revenge!

Duration: 43:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7725kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Whore Down!

Makfuk

Bffs Give Each Other Nude Massages

Cast: Shalina Devine & Kira Queen
Genres: Strap-On, Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgas

When busty bffs Shalina Devine and Kira Queen get together, the temperature in the room gets pretty hot! Right now the girls are spending the day at the pool, and we get to watch as these uber-curvaceous babes frolic in their bikinis and shake their lovely butts for us. Even a woman couldn't fail to get turned out at the sight of these bodacious broads -- including each other! Shalina and Kira are already quite wet -- and not just from the water! Soon Shalina's giving her friend a slow, sensual massage -- and she can't help but notice the quivering pink quim staring back at her from between Kira's shapely thighs. Then they swap, and Kira has a novel idea for a massage -- rubbing Shalina down with her titties! By this time Shalina's nipples are erect and sticking up from her perfect breasts like steel nails. After Kira gives Shalina's tight little twat a happy ending with her fingers, though, it turns out to only be the start of the journey as the ladies go in for some intense scissori.

Duration: 48:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bffs Give Each Other Nude Massages

Makfuk

HD Lesbian Sex Videos Uncontrollable Anal Pleasure

Release Year: 2016
Studio: NewMFX
Cast: Beatriz Gotti, Bruna, Mel
Genres: Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Lesbian, Kissing, Cunningulus

Today Beatriz Gotti has a day off to play with her two slaves. If you never saw this girl in an ass licking session, you are missing fantastic movies, she has an uncontrolable pleasure in her asshole and cant hide. Mel and Bruna loves to serve Beatriz because her asshole is delicious, pinksh and tight between two whites buttocks. Mel and Bruna lick her pussy, tits and asshole, giving to Beatriz some orgasms.

Duration: 43:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download HD Lesbian Sex Videos Uncontrollable Anal Pleasure

Makfuk

Girls Night Indeed

Genres: 3rd Person Narrative, 69, Ass Licking, Barefoot, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blonde, Bra, Brown Eyes, Camel Toe, Curvy, cute little butts, Dildo, Fake Tits, Female Orgasm, Girl / Girl, Gonzo No Story, Green Eyes, Home, Indoor, Light Skin, Lingerie

Reislin s best friend Sia Siberia asks her to spend some quality time together. What are best friends for if not to please each other.

Duration: 47:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Girls Night Indeed

Makfuk

Toy Story For Blonde Vixens

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Blanche Bradburry & Brittany Bardot
Genres: Anal, Lesbian Sex, Fisting, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Strap-On, Orgasm

Someone told you that toys are made only for kids? They lied. Blanche, a horny blonde maid with huge round tits is amused with the crazy amount of sex toys which her boss owns.

Duration: 1:04:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1565kbps
Audio: 374kbps

File size: 925.4 MB

Download Toy Story For Blonde Vixens

Makfuk

Blake Blossom & Eva Alvarez - Lesbian House Hunters

Release Year: 2021
Studio: GirlfriendsFilms
Cast: Blake Blossom, Eva Alvarez
Genres: Clips, HD, Blonde, Brunette, Lesbian, 1080p

These hot ladies are totally into finding new ways to make their relationships more interesting. Having sex in a new place each time is a terrific turn-on. Going on open-house tours is a unique way to accomplish that goal. It's interesting what having sex in someone else's bed will do for one's sex life! These bodacious babes are hot on the trail of discovering unique new ways to open up to each other.

Duration: 43:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5780kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Blake Blossom & Eva Alvarez - Lesbian House Hunters

Makfuk

Lily Larimar & Harmony Rivers - Lesbian Sex

Cast: Lily Larimar , Harmony Rivers
Genres: Blonde, Clips, HD, Lesbian, 1080p, Toys, Fingering, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking

Totally hot young blondes Lily Larimar and Harmony Rivers look so lovely together in their scene together in Girlfriends Films' Lesbian Sex 24. They shimmy and strip and rub each other's bodies sensually for a while so we can see how much we are going to want to see them naked together. They chat on the bed for a bed and we learn that two are not all that experienced with other women's bodies but that they have always wanted to be. There are no past sexual relationships with women of any kind in these women's histories so this is a big day for them both.
Here in this scene, they get to do the things with each other than they have always wanted to do with another woman. I love how gently they kiss each other here and wow, their pussies are just so pink and pretty. They finger each other well in this and it's cool how they enjoy some mutual vibrator time as well. The pussy licking goes really well and you can see how Rivers can't help but move her legs when her orgasms hit. HOT.

Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5683kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Lily Larimar & Harmony Rivers - Lesbian Sex

Makfuk

Sex-Addicted Masseur Seduces Sultry Spanish

Cast: Sybil aka Olga Sybil, Sybil Kailena, Sybil A & Agatha Vega
Genres: Lesbian, Teen, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgas

Majestic Ukrainian masseur Sybil has invited you over to her place to confess a secret: she's a sex addict!

Duration: 55:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6352kbps
Audio: 376kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Sex-Addicted Masseur Seduces Sultry Spanish

Makfuk

Blake Blossom & Eva Alvarez - Lesbian House Hunters

Studio: GirlfriendsFilms
Cast: Blake Blossom, Eva Alvarez
Genres: Clips, HD, Blonde, Brunette, Lesbian, 1080p

These hot ladies are totally into finding new ways to make their relationships more interesting. Having sex in a new place each time is a terrific turn-on. Going on open-house tours is a unique way to accomplish that goal. It's interesting what having sex in someone else's bed will do for one's sex life! These bodacious babes are hot on the trail of discovering unique new ways to open up to each other.

Duration: 43:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5780kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Blake Blossom & Eva Alvarez - Lesbian House Hunters

Makfuk

Lea Lexis & Sovereign Syre - Lesbian Anal Training

Cast: Lea Lexis & Sovereign Syre
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

Being a simple man, hearing 'lesbian' might sound fun to you. What if we add 'anal training' after it? Would that catch your interest or at least your attention

Duration: 50:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Lea Lexis & Sovereign Syre - Lesbian Anal Training

Makfuk

Lesbian Fantasies Vol 5

Studio: Abigail Productions
Cast: Jayden Jaymes, Jenaveve Jolie, Aiden Starr, Tyler Faith, Sea J Raw, Capri Cavalli, Kiera King
Genres: Lesbian, Toy Play, StrapOn, Anal, Girl-Girl, All Girl, Fantasies

These beautiful lesbian babes finally get a chance to live out their favorite fantasies and sexual scenarios with each other!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:14
Video: 624x352, XviD, 845kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Lesbian Fantasies Vol 5

Makfuk

Emma Hix & Rachael Cavalli - A Lapdance To Remember

Studio: MommysGirl
Cast: Emma Hix, Rachael Cavalli
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Clips, HD, Lesbian, MILF, 1080p, Bachelorette, Innocent, Mom, Pussy Licking, Step , Stripper

Rachael Cavalli is worried and restless. Emma Hix, her , is concerned and tries to figure out why. Rachael is getting remarried soon, and she tells Emma that she heard there will be strippers at her bachelorette party. She's nervous because she's not sure how to act around them. Emma tries to assure Rachael that she'll be fine around the strippers, but Rachael is still anxious, especially about possibly getting lapdances...
Emma wants to assist, so she offers to give Rachael a lapdance as a dry run. Rachael is a bit reluctant, but agrees. So Emma gives Rachael a slow, sensual lapdance. Such a helpful ! Emma is completely innocent about it, although Rachael unexpectedly becomes aroused.
Emma notices Rachael being aroused, and is turned on herself. She turns up the heat, making the lapdance much more intimate now. Rachael gropes Emma, but then becomes mortified by her actions, though Emma is receptive. Emma offers to fuck Rachael to help relieve ALL her bachelorette party jitters. Rac.

Duration: 42:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5277kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Emma Hix & Rachael Cavalli - A Lapdance To Remember

Makfuk

Lily Larimar & Harmony Rivers - Lesbian Sex # 24

Studio: girlfriendsfilms
Cast: Lily Larimar , Harmony Rivers
Genres: Blonde, Clips, HD, Lesbian, 1080p

Totally hot young blondes Lily Larimar and Harmony Rivers look so lovely together in their scene together in Girlfriends Films' Lesbian Sex 24. They shimmy and strip and rub each other's bodies sensually for a while so we can see how much we are going to want to see them naked together. They chat on the bed for a bed and we learn that two are not all that experienced with other women's bodies but that they have always wanted to be. There are no past sexual relationships with women of any kind in these women's histories so this is a big day for them both.
Here in this scene, they get to do the things with each other than they have always wanted to do with another woman. I love how gently they kiss each other here and wow, their pussies are just so pink and pretty. They finger each other well in this and it's cool how they enjoy some mutual vibrator time as well. The pussy licking goes really well and you can see how Rivers can't help but move her legs when her orgasms hit. HOT.

Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5683kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Lily Larimar & Harmony Rivers - Lesbian Sex # 24

Makfuk

Brianne's Journey

Studio: Allherluv
Cast: Penny Pax , Mona Wales , Brianne Blu
Genres: Lesbian, Bathroom, Blondes, Brunettes, Feature, Fingering, Hairy, MILF, Naturally Busty, Redheads, Rimming, Tribbing, Water Play

It's hard for a young nineteen year old girl to learn that she's a lesbian, but it's even harder when you learn that you're attracted to your own . Penny Pax came into my life when my real left, and I accepted and loved Penny immediately. When my divorced Penny, I was given the choice to stay with her or to come away with him. I chose her. I know I will always choose her. The problem is that Penny is a good woman, she knows it's wrong to be intimate with her own , even IF she had feelings for me. I don't know that she has feelings for me, and after years of heart wrenching lust for her, I decided to pursue another woman.. and that woman is my teacher, Mrs. Mona Wales.
I wish I could tell you that I made sweet, sweet love with Mona Wales, but it didn't quite work out that way. I came home sad, and when Penny came after me, I slammed the door in her face. I was devastated. I couldn't tell a soul how I was rejected. I felt badly about slamming the door, screaming at my dear to "go aw.

Duration: 1:05:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1739kbps

File size: 926.7 MB

Download Brianne's Journey

Makfuk

Candice Dare & Blake Blossom - A Note From The Nurse

Studio: Girls Way
Cast: Blake Blossom, Candice Dare
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Clips, HD, Lesbian, MILF, Teen, 1080p, Nurse

Blake Blossom is a mischievous teen who wants to skip class for a party, and goes to the school nurse (Candice Dare) to trick her into writing a sick note. But Candice is suspicious and insists on doing a full exam, catching Blake off-guard. Candice checks Blake's mouth, ears, and neck, asking her what's wrong. Blake lies, telling her that she's having an issue with her vagina, thinking the nurse won't want to examine her down there. But she thought wrong, because Candice says she's fine with checking her vagina!
Candice examines Blake's vagina and finds nothing wrong,so she decides that Blake must be lying and says she'll have to tell the principal. Scrambling, Blake lies and says she was actually there to see Candice because she has a thing for her. Much to Blake's shock, Candice says she feels the same way and wants to have sex with her right now! Blake agrees to it because she doesn't want to blow her cover,so they kiss and have lots of fun touching each other's breasts and pussi.

Duration: 40:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4114kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Candice Dare & Blake Blossom - A Note From The Nurse

Makfuk

Lea Lexis & Sovereign Syre - Lesbian Anal Training 1080p

Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

Being a simple man, hearing 'lesbian' might sound fun to you. What if we add 'anal training' after it? Would that catch your interest or at least your attention.

Duration: 50:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Lea Lexis & Sovereign Syre - Lesbian Anal Training 1080p