The Most Intense Lesbian Encounters | Lesbian Dolls

Makfuk

Laying The Landlord

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lexi Luna, Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Medium Ass, MILF, Athletic, Caucasian, Brunette, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Small Ass, Latina, Hairy Pussy, Natural Tits, Fetish, Sneaky, Voyeur, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, 69, Scissoring
Video language: English

When rebellious teen Eliza Ibarra catches her uptight landlord Lexi Luna watching her have sex, she decides to give her a taste. Eliza teases Lexi until she can't hide her desire, then the two brunette babes go at it, eating each other's pussies and fulfilling Landlord Lexi's fantasy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1335kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 297.6 MB

Download Laying The Landlord

Makfuk

Alexis Tae, Adira Allure - Hardcore Interracial Lesbians

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alexis Tae, Adira Allure
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Toys, Small Tits, Girl-on-Girl, Gonzo, Lingerie, Black

The blonde and ebony duo, Alexis Tae and Adira Allure, begin with a sexy tease intro, escalating quickly into, and intense gonzo style sex. Stunning interracial lesbians engage in multiple orgasms shared. This is unscripted passionate lesbian sex at its finest!

Duration: 30:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7547kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alexis Tae, Adira Allure - Hardcore Interracial Lesbians

Makfuk

Kylea & Kami Andrews

Kami Andrews is my favorite white bitch to fuck with since "no" isn't in her vocabulary. I can to do her what I want no matter the time of day. My white rag doll's limber body made it easy for me to do some muff diving as well as treating her pussy to some black dildo loving. The sounds of my hands slapping her big white ass were bouncing off the walls. Kami wanted me to take it to the next level so I called her bluff by bringing out the big guns which soon found their way into her mouth, pussy, and the holy grail, her ass. My little slut's day wouldn't be complete until she got me to cum or else her ass whipping would begin. Little Ms. Thing did a fine job of sucking on my fat pussy lips while fucking me with my own gear and she's back tomorrow for another lesbian luncheon.

Duration: 34:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 794.1 MB

Download Kylea & Kami Andrews

Makfuk

Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler (2020)

Cast: Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine
Genres: Lesbian

The stunning Josi Valentine might not be able to impress her hot blonde friend Brianna Ray with her juggling skills. However, Josi's bubbly butt excites Brianna's senses beyond sanity. Back at their house, the two horny women are quick to explore each other's nice pair of tits. Unwrapped like the most precious candies, the boobs are then licked, kissed and nibbled on. Pants and skirts fall down on the floor, revealing the girls' wet pussies. Longing for a serious scissoring session, Josi and Brianna can't help but rub their cunt against each other until climax comes.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6171kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler (2020)

Makfuk

Scarlett Sage, Nicolette Shea - Its Not All About Beauty (2020)

Cast: Scarlett Sage, Nicolette Shea
Genres: Lesbian, Big Tits

Petite cutie Scarlett Sage has hired the blonde goddess Nicolette Shea as a pageant coach to help her win. Nicolette is aggressive and like to take control. She's not pleased with the dress chosen by Scarlett and pulls it off of her. She explains to the naked damsel that she will have to a do a bit more than look pretty to win the pageant. How far is Scarlette willing to go to win? The girl would pretty much do anything. Nicolette test her pupil by making her kneel and eat her out. The first step of a hardcore training Scarlett won't forget anytime soon.

Duration: 30:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5273kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Scarlett Sage, Nicolette Shea - Its Not All About Beauty (2020)

Makfuk

Adrianna Nicole & Sinnamon Love

I was in the wrong part of town when my ride broke down. I knew I was in trouble when I saw liquor store after liquor store. I was trying to call when this ebony sexpot came walking by offering me some help. When we got back to her place the only helping she was offering was that big black ass and I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into it. At first I was hesitant but eased into it once our lips met and she nearly suffocated me when her big black ass was riding my face. I couldn't believe how dominating she was of me and it seemed she had more balls than my loser boyfriend who always wants to make love. From start to finish I was at Sinnamon Love's mercy whether she was sitting on my face or making me gag on her toys.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 786.0 MB

Download Adrianna Nicole & Sinnamon Love

Makfuk

Titty Juggler 1080p

Genres: Jeans, Small Ass, MILF, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Sandals, G-String, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Big Ass, Tattoo, Average Body, Brunette, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits

The stunning Josi Valentine might not be able to impress her hot blonde friend Brianna Ray with her juggling skills. However, Josi's bubbly butt excites Brianna's senses beyond sanity. Back at their house, the two horny women are quick to explore each other's nice pair of tits. Unwrapped like the most precious candies, the boobs are then licked, kissed and nibbled on. Pants and skirts fall down on the floor, revealing the girls' wet pussies. Longing for a serious scissoring session, Josi and Brianna can't help but rub their cunt against each other until climax comes.

Download Titty Juggler 1080p

Makfuk

Trouble With The Law - Tia Cyrus & Veronica Rodriguez - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Tia Cyrus, Veronica Rodriguez
Genres: Outdoors, Car, Sex, Squirt, Wet, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering, Hotel Room, Big Tits Worship

Tia and Veronica are two sexy babes on the run from the law. They've just robbed a convenience store (for the rush of it) and are now heading to a seedy motel for a hot fuck and to plan their next move. With babes like these, you never know what you're going to get or what's going to happen next (but you can count on it being hot and dirty).

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4925kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Trouble With The Law - Tia Cyrus & Veronica Rodriguez - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Jada Fire & Shanya Knight

I've had so much big black dick that I want to dive into some lesbian play and a white girl is on the menu. My girlfriends told me about super German slut, Shayna Knight, and her love for black pussy. If I could only get her to be my submissive slut then we'd be in business. She couldn't keep her hands off my big black tits and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter the longer she was there. She tasted amazing and the time for fucking around was over. I soon put on my black strapon and she was soon kneeling at my feet worshipping her new black goddess. I can still hear the slurping and gagging noises she made and her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She couldn't pass out because her pussy was the next target of my stiff toy. She was a natural at being on her backand the language that came out of her mouth would make a priest blush.

Duration: 34:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 785.3 MB

Download Jada Fire & Shanya Knight

Makfuk

Titty Juggler

Studio: MomsLickTeens
Cast: Brianna Ray & Josi Valentine
Genres: Jeans, Small Ass, MILF, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Sandals, G-String, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Big Ass, Tattoo, Average Body, Brunette, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Kissing,

Download Titty Juggler

Makfuk

It's Not All About Beauty 1080p

Cast: BrNicolette Shea, Scarlett Sage
Genres: Dress, Big Ass, Tattoo, Caucasian, Blonde, High Heels, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Small Ass, Petite, Teen Role, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Feet, Fetish, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pu

Petite cutie Scarlett Sage has hired the blonde goddess Nicolette Shea as a pageant coach to help her win. Nicolette is aggressive and like to take control. She's not pleased with the dress chosen by Scarlett and pulls it off of her. She explains to the naked damsel that she will have to a do a bit more than look pretty to win the pageant. How far is Scarlette willing to go to win? The girl would pretty much do anything. Nicolette test her pupil by making her kneel and eat her out. The first step of a hardcore training Scarlett won't forget anytime soon.

Download It's Not All About Beauty 1080p

Makfuk

Alexia Sky & Mckenzie Sweet

It seems as if we've come across Alexia Skye and Mckenzie Sweet at a sleep over. The board games and gossip have been replaced by a sybian and an array of sex toys. The absence of an chromosome doesn't seem to be a problem for Alexia or Mckenzie and both muff divers soon go at it. The nervous giggling and innocent smiles overcomes both girls as each pussy ample pussy eating time. Alexia uses a glass dildo on Mckenzie and she returns the favor.....ten fold! Normally, both girls don't have lesbian tendencies but their curiosity is too strong to overcome. Alexia gives Mckenzie's black snatch a massage with her tongue until her saliva and Mckenzie's pussy juices mix into a waterfall of girl juices. Mckenzie's fascination with the sybian brings her to ride it until her pussy goes from smooth to completely raw. The electricity running through the sybian nearly shorts out after Mckenzie's 5th orgasm and the sweat coming from her body backs that up. Alexia's submissive nature made her Ebony Q.

Duration: 35:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 811.7 MB

Download Alexia Sky & Mckenzie Sweet

Makfuk

Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler FullHD 1080p

Genres: Jeans, Small Ass, MILF, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Sandals, G-String, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Big Ass, Tattoo, Average Body

Download Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Nicolette Shea, Scarlett Sage - It's Not All About Beauty FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicolette Shea, Scarlett Sage
Genres: Dress, Big Ass, Tattoo, Caucasian, Blonde, High Heels, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Small Ass, Petite, Teen Role, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Feet, Fetish, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pu

Download Nicolette Shea, Scarlett Sage - It's Not All About Beauty FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Adrianna Nicole & Sinnamon Love

I was in the wrong part of town when my ride broke down. I knew I was in trouble when I saw liquor store after liquor store. I was trying to call when this ebony sexpot came walking by offering me some help. When we got back to her place the only helping she was offering was that big black ass and I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into it. At first I was hesitant but eased into it once our lips met and she nearly suffocated me when her big black ass was riding my face. I couldn't believe how dominating she was of me and it seemed she had more balls than my loser boyfriend who always wants to make love. From start to finish I was at Sinnamon Love's mercy whether she was sitting on my face or making me gag on her toys.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 786.0 MB

Download Adrianna Nicole & Sinnamon Love

Makfuk

Hot Babes Scissor and Strap on Sex

Cast: Cayla Lyons & Veronica Clark
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering, Strap-on

Sexy lesbian lovers Cayla Lyons and Veronica Clark are wearing very little clothing, but it can't come off fast enough! Making out in bed, the ladies enjoy some deep french kissing, and let their hands explore each other's bodies. Cayla takes two big handfuls of Veronica's booty, so Veronica kneels down doggiestyle, which prompts Cayla to eat her out. Smacking Cayla's ass, Veronica then takes charge, and the ladies begin tribbing and rubbing their pussies together. All the hot and heavy action inspired the ladies to pull out their trusty strap-on and both take turns fucking each other to orgasm!

Duration: 28:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Hot Babes Scissor and Strap on Sex

Makfuk

Jill Kassidy, Lana Sharapova - Touch me like ive never been touched before

Cast: Jill Kassidy, Lana Sharapova
Genres: Lesbian

Jane (Jill Kassidy) was not supposed to work today, but when her favorite client, Jessie (Lana Sharapova), asks her to come in she could say no. Jessie goes through a rough moment; she just broke up with an abusive partner. For the first time in a long time, she let another person touch her body and she like it. During her intimate session, Jessie will open more to Jane and confess more intimate detail of her life. Slowly this massage become more than just a work.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps

File size: 861.2 MB

Download Jill Kassidy, Lana Sharapova - Touch me like ive never been touched before

Makfuk

Not A Summer Fling - Aria Lee & Texas Patti - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Aria Lee, Texas Patti
Genres: Lesbian, Natural tits, Big Tits, College, Brunette, Mature & Milf, Tattoo & Piercing, Bubble Butt, Cunilingus, Fingering

When Lily (Aria Lee), was younger, she used to spend the summer with a close friend, Clarissa (Texas Patti). For Lily, it was more than just a summer vacation it was, the awakening of her sexuality. Now that she's all grown up, and she is not the little girl she used to be. This time she makes sure that her time with Clarissa will become more than just a summer fling.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3624kbps

File size: 969.8 MB

Download Not A Summer Fling - Aria Lee & Texas Patti - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Tasha Reign & Skin Diamond

Skin Diamond and Tasha Reign. Two of the biggest names in the biz, as of this writing. You're going to enjoy watching these two pleasure each other in lesbian ways, especially since the action is heavy with ass play. If they're not sticking things in their asses, these two are eating ass or tasting the toys that come directly from their asses. Skin and Tasha work each other up to orgasm in this smoking hot scene.

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tasha Reign & Skin Diamond

Makfuk

Stacked Lesbians - Hadley Mason & Gabbie Carter - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Hadley Mason, Gabbie Carter
Genres: big tits, lesbian

Hadley Mason and Gabbie Carter drive deep into a sexy tease highlighting gorgeous faces and curvy bodies, giving way to an unscripted and intense lesbian exchange. These beauties with large natural DD breasts are craving boob play and boob worshipping. Including shared orgasms with no toys getting in the way, do not miss this next scene!

Duration: 31:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6083kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stacked Lesbians - Hadley Mason & Gabbie Carter - FullHD 1080p