The Most Intense Lesbian Encounters | Lesbian Dolls

Lesbian Gym Teachers WorkOut

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

With pussy licking, fingering, kissing and much more! These horny athletic girls are going the 'extra mile' to give their instructor a girl-on-girl gangbang she'll never forget!

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Lesbian Gym Teachers WorkOut

Blondie Fesser, Briana Bounce - Naughty Nurses Go for a Fish Taco Buffet (2021)

Cast: Blondie Fesser, Briana Bounce
Genres: Lesbian

Voluptuous nurse Blondie Fesser has had her eye on her colleague Briana Bounce for months, fingering herself every night to the thought of the curvaceous Russian rascal's tongue exploring her clit. The problem is that Briana is straight. But today Briana calls her and asks her if she can take her shift for that night so she can go on a date with a guy. Blondie agrees -- but only if Briana will do something for her! Briana starts her countdown to blastoff by fingering her dripping snatch in the break room and thinking about what she'll do with her date that night while Blondie is on her way to the hospital. But when Blondie gets there, she wants to collect on the deal right away -- and get into Briana's panties! In no time the naughty nurses have their clothes off and their massive meat mountains are smacking into each other as they appreciate each other's bodacious bods. From then on it's a fish taco fiesta as the ladies lick each other's labias and fuck each other's tits and pussies .

Duration: 1:01:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6352kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Blondie Fesser, Briana Bounce - Naughty Nurses Go for a Fish Taco Buffet (2021)

Alexis Fawx 1st Lesbian Anal

Cast: Alexis Fawx, & Cherie DeVille
Genres: Hardcore, Blonde, Brunette, Dildo, Anal, Girl-on-Girl, Gonzo, Double Penetration (DP), Big Tits, Lesbian

Get ready for two of the hottest blonde Milfs, Alexis Fawx, and Cherie DeVille, in hardcore lesbian anal action! It's time for the stunning Alexis Fawx to get her very first lesbian anal penetration. Watch her experience this first ever, with Cherie DeVille. Taking on multiple anal positions, including face sitting and explosive anal orgasms! Do not miss this Lesbian X scene!

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10803kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Alexis Fawx 1st Lesbian Anal

Kit Mercer, Indica Monroe - Sex On The Brain (2021)

Cast: Kit Mercer, Indica Monroe
Genres: Lesbian

Indica Monroe is jealous that her man is spending all his time with his new wife (her new step-mom), Kit Mercer, rather than having any time for her anymore. Her jealousy leads her to hatch a plot to get Kit to fall in love with her instead so that she can get all the attention from both of them that she's craving. Indica innocently lures Kit in to spending time with her, but during each activity, Indica drops suggestive hints about sex into the conversation to get Kit flustered and aroused. They go hiking together so Indica can find an excuse to touch Kit's legs, and when they go picking fruit, Indica 'accidentally' shows Kit that she's not wearing any panties. Finally, Kit has so much sex on the brain that she easily says yes when Indica asks for tips and demonstrations about sex. Indica's plan works perfectly, and Kit gets seduced into side-by-side masturbation that leads to full-on lesbian sex!

Duration: 51:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5115kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kit Mercer, Indica Monroe - Sex On The Brain (2021)

Smoking Hot Girls

Studio: Studio A Entertainment
Cast: Elle Williams, Erica Campbell, Jade Hsu, Jami Dion, Nika Mamic, Jana Jordan, Ryan Keely, Adriana Sage, Justine Joli, Nikki Loren (as Nicola), Valentina Vaughn, Bunny Luv (as Celeste), Kyla Cole, Paola Rey, Kelle Marie, Tall Goddess, Ryan Keely
Genres: Lesbian, All-Girl, Anal Fingering, Fetish, Smoking, Glamour

Andrew Blake lights up the screen with this collection of Smoking Hot Girls. Featuring 17 smoldering beauties, this smoking fetish film includes Kyla Cole, Valentina Vaughn, Justine Joli, Erica Campbell and Paola Rey. Check out Jade Hsu and Nika as Andrew Blake turns up the heat in the "Cigar Party" sequence. Photographed in Rome, Paris, New York & Venice Beach, Smoking Hot Girls will not only satisfy your cravings but also set your senses ablaze!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:22:54
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Smoking Hot Girls

Back In The Dating Game

Release Year: 2019

Vera King, a divorcee, is ready to get back out there and start dating again. She has her reservations, though, but that's why her best friend, Dee Williams, is there for moral support! As Vera nervously tries on a dress for the date, Dee compliments and encourages her, insisting that Vera needs a man in her life! Of course, raising a family would be so much easier if she dated women instead...

While Vera playfully agrees that maybe it'd be easier, it's not possible since she's not a lesbian like Dee is. Still, Dee insists that Vera has nothing to worry about! It's been so long since Vera's been out that she deserves to have a bit of fun. Yet, Vera is worried about being rusty since it's been TOO long! What if she's forgotten how to even kiss??

Dee tries to calm her panicking friend, soothingly saying that Vera wouldn't just 'forget' how to kiss, that's impossible! If Vera wants to put her mind at ease, though, Dee would be more than happy with helping Vera practice to take the .

Duration: 42:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps

File size: 601.5 MB

Download Back In The Dating Game

Ass Eating Lesbians Part 6

Release Year: 2012
Studio: White Ghetto
Cast: Ally Style, Mellisa Medisson (Barbra Sweet), Donna Jo, Leony Dark, Samantha Jolie, Dina (Samantha Snow), Adele Sunshine, Valleria
Genres: All Girl, Lesbian, Asslicking, Cunnilingus, Masturbation

Watching two beautiful girls kiss is clearly a turn-on. Watching them sensually undress each other until nothing is left between them but soft, trembling skin, and watching them caress each other's most intimate internal channels of pleasure is hypnotizing. But when they give up all restraint and penetrate deeply with their exploratory tongue into the most taboo areas of their body, it becomes a stunning feast for the eyes!

Duration: 1:22:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2502kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ass Eating Lesbians Part 6

Pussy Obsession

Cast: Canela Skin, Flavia Tamayo, Baby Ink
Genres: Babe, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Latina, Lesbian, Threesome, Sex Toys, Outdoor Sex, Glamour, Pussy Licking, Silicone Tits

Watch Canela Skin and her hot friends in this sexy lesbian threesome scene. They switch positions and give each other tongue pleasure, making sure all of them cums. Pull your dick out of your pants and have fun! Enjoy this hot scene!

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pussy Obsession

Lesbian Gym Teacher Gangbang

With pussy licking, fingering, kissing and much more! These horny athletic girls are going the 'extra mile' to give their instructor a girl-on-girl gangbang she'll never forget!

Duration: 51:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Lesbian Gym Teacher Gangbang

Ass Eating Lesbians Part 1

Release Year: 2009
Studio: White Ghetto
Cast: Bernadetta, Lara Schwartz, Karolina, Luscious Eden, Marina, Mia Me, Nikoletta, Valentine Rush
Genres: All Girl, Lesbian, Asslicking, Cunnilingus, Masturbation

The only thing these nasty little lesbians love more than the sweet taste of pussy is a tongue full of ass, sweet on one side, spicy on the other, as good!

Duration: 1:23:30
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1909kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ass Eating Lesbians Part 1

Going Bananas

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Cindy Shine
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Licking, Fingering, Anal Fingering, Ass licking

Alexis and Cindy going bananas with of course bananas in this testimony of how a real deep friendship works, where nothing is out of the question...

Duration: 42:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Going Bananas

Candice Dare, Kenzie Madison - Lez Get Freaky FullHD 1080p

Cast: Candice Dare, Kenzie Madison
Genres: Lesbian, MILF, Teen, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm

They had me in the mouth, in the ass, called me a whore and a whore, pissed on me, spat and humiliated me. Every time ... turn into something different. Now I don't know what to do. I find it very difficult to breathe.

Duration: 45:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Candice Dare, Kenzie Madison - Lez Get Freaky FullHD 1080p

Reluctant Passion

Genres: Lesbian, All Sex, Brunettes, High Heels, Lingerie, Mature, Naturally Busty, Pantyhose & Stockings, Redheads

SHowing off rare vintage ladies underwear modelled by amateurs is what Lady Suspender does extremely efficiently. Add to these hard to find girdles, bras, slips and stockings a young English "aristocratic lady" who desires to be a lingerie model, and the mix becomes erotically charged.

Duration: 1:10:08
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 821.2 MB

Download Reluctant Passion

HD Lesbian Sex Videos Wet Asses

Release Year: 2014
Studio: NewMFX
Cast: Britney Bitch, Carol Castro
Genres: Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Lesbian, Kissing, Cunningulus

Carol is a successful business woman, She is rich, sexy and ambitious. Today Carol is full of work and she received a call of reception... There is a girl asking for a job, Carol can't attend but the phone don't stop to ring. Carol decides to attend the girl and asks to enter, when Britney entered by the door Carol immediately stop the work and fixed the eyes to the girl. Is a young girl of 18 years of old, sexy curves, great smile, wearing a provocative dress with a hot neckline. Britney wants the job and Carol wants to prove this sexy girl, this is a perfect combination!!! Carol knows that she is irresistible and will use all her sensuality to attract Britney. Britney didn't want to waste this opportunity and corresponds Carol with hot kisses. The room is smelling sex and the naughty girls is removing the clothes... Carol wants to prove this asshole's taste and fucks very deep the tongue inside it, Britney is very excited and did the same with Carol.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download HD Lesbian Sex Videos Wet Asses

Ashley Wolf & Jada Kai - Lez Get Freaky part 1

Studio: PenthouseGold
Genres: Lesbian, Teen, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm

Ashley Wolf and Jada Kai are two beautiful and sexy women with beautiful figures who love sexy games ...

Duration: 50:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Ashley Wolf & Jada Kai - Lez Get Freaky part 1

Naughty Nurses Go For A Fish Taco Buffet In The Break Room

Cast: Briana Banderas & Blondie Fesser
Genres: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

Voluptuous nurse Blondie Fesser has had her eye on her colleague Briana Bounce for months, fingering herself every night to the thought of the curvaceous Russian rascal's tongue exploring her clit.

Duration: 1:01:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6352kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Naughty Nurses Go For A Fish Taco Buffet In The Break Room

HD Lesbian Sex Videos Provocative Ass Licking

Release Year: 2014
Studio: NewMFX
Cast: Lola Mello, Melissa Ramos
Genres: Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Lesbian, Kissing, Cunningulus

Are you ready for an explosion of erotism? In this super release Lola Mello uses all her sensuality and erotism to get her slave excited. Lola started with a great masturbation, scrubbing her finger on wet pussy, getting more and more excited, in other hands the slave is on the floor, on the knees and blindfolded... Melissa is just listening Lola's groans and the sound of her wet pussy. Melissa's mouth is wet, full of saliva... she wants to serve her queen and is just waiting for a request. Lola knows that when her slave is excited, works very well!!! Lola asks for a great ass smell and Melissa starts quickly, putting the nose between Lola's buttocks and doing deep smell. After a few minutes, Lola gave the order to Melissa put the tongue inside her ass and Melissa did this very well, playing with the tongue into Lola's asshole that is willing for a great orgasm for today.

Duration: 42:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download HD Lesbian Sex Videos Provocative Ass Licking

Lesbian Threesome With White Girl & 2 Ebonies

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Bunny Colby & Daya Knight & September Reign
Genres: 2 On 1, Lesbian, Ebony, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Hairy, Sex Toys, Tattoo

It's a clash of the influencers: Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Latte vs Mocha Pumpkin Spice Latte. Which flavor will take all? While Bunny is at the park, looking glam and cozy in her autumnal pics for the gram, September and her girlfriend Daya spy the cute, curvy booted blonde.

Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Lesbian Threesome With White Girl & 2 Ebonies

Free Use Beginnings

Cast: Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase
Genres: all sex, big ass, big tits, creampie, cumshot, milf, pov, roleplay, taboo, threesom

Today my Step Mom Amiee introduced me to the term "Free Use". That's where we can fuck any family member anytime. She says my Step- is okay with this and this was actually his idea. That's the dilemma... Do I ask my Step- to verify or should I just trust my new Step Mom and fuck her anyway. There is only one thing to do...She is hot with great big tits, let's bang her and suffer the consequences later if there are any!Knock Before Cumming In I learn there are no rules for "Free Use". We can knock before entering to fuck or not knock at all, there are no rules. I can get use to this, my Step-Mom already has! Laying in my bed, dreaming about going to Game-Stop and picking up the new COD, Amiee cums in. She is barely wearing anything and goes straight for my cock. I fuck her good as she tells me about knocking first. The rules are on the wall and cock is up her tight pussy! The clit jewelry is a nice touch too!Birth Control is not Required He is not my real step-...He is my Step ...If he.

Duration: 59:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Free Use Beginnings