The Prettiest Trannys - Anal Of Transsexual

Chronos

New Year Booty Banging For Perfect Bella De La Fuente

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Boy Oh boy what a way to start off 2020! We bring to you the gorgeous Bella De La Fuente in our bbtg launch. Big ass! Thirst for dick and a fine ass body is just how we like them. Let's celebrate and get it started

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download New Year Booty Banging For Perfect Bella De La Fuente

Chronos

Belle - nerdy st bb cim in bathroom

Studio: LB Girlfriends
Cast: Belle
Genres: Amateur, Bareback, Blowjob, Booty Shorts, Cumshots, Denim, Frottage, Glasses, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Panties, POV, Small Tits, Stroking, Wet

After drinking all night in a pattaya beer bar this nerdy femboy gets barfined drunk & horny. she's wearing a cute hello kitty top with innocent glasses and sexy black panties. who would take a pass on barfining that?! as they found their way to a nearby shorttime room. belle undresses herself getting ready for kinky st sex. she eases down and starts a sloppy wet blowjob pleasing the guy noticeable.
her feminine cock grows hard of the idea of getting fucked next. belle stretches her asshole as she services every inch of his cock. he slowly moves over to fuck her tight ass. belle relaxes her fuck hole and enjoys as his bare cock going in with ease. slowly but surely. he fucks her faster and faster. power bottom! belle strokes her cock until she blasts a fresh jizz load all over her belly.
this st fuck fest continues in the tiny hot bathroom after belle shoots her load. his large white cocks fucks her bend over the toilet ass like it's a piece of candy. she's loving it. bell.

Duration: 40:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Belle - nerdy st bb cim in bathroom

Chronos

Thays Schiavinato, Matheus Axell Hot Blonde Trans Girl Gets A Good Reaming!

Release Year: 2016
Studio: ShemaleStrokers
Cast: Thays Schiavinato, Matheus Axell
Genres: Shemale hardcore

Hi, it's Thays. I'm back and I've brought my friend Matheus with me. He's tanned, hard and ready to give my tight ass a good reaming. This is gonna feel so good. Cum watch.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Thays Schiavinato, Matheus Axell Hot Blonde Trans Girl Gets A Good Reaming!

Chronos

Nature Erotic Slut Man

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Trans Club
Cast: Sakuraba Kozue
Genres: Asian, Feature, Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Creampie, Solowork, CrossDressing

真性女の美人ニューハーフ桜庭こずえが男のチンポやアナルを徹底的に攻め尽くす極上のニューハーフ痴女作品!!色気のある独特のイントネーションで男達に命令しもてあそんで勃起させたチンポを眺めながらご満悦!更には巨乳美女との濃厚なレズ絡みからのオマンコファックで絶頂射精生中出し!男のアナルに勃起したペニクリを挿入して自らのアナルも極太チンポが貫く3人連結ファックでこずえちゃんは本気絶頂射精!!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:16:30
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Nature Erotic Slut Man

Chronos

Creampies and piss for everyone

Studio: TSRAW
Cast: Lohara Lomark
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Fetish, Gaping, Hardcore, High Heels, Latina, Outdoor, Pissing, Rimming, TS Fucks Guy

Fat-dicked lohara lomark has her way with her boy toy. creampie and pissing in his ass in this kinky topping tsraw barebacking episode. lohara lets loose a stream of piss in the garden. showing off her thick uncut cock. lohara has an amazing tanned body crowned by pierced nipples and a juicy round ass. she can't wait to slide her no condom girl-cock inside a guy.
first lohara lays back and lets the guy suck her erect cock. the guy is eager to slurp on lohara's beautiful rod and who could blame him. he licks lohara's asshole then lohara returns the favor. she rims the guy preparing his ass for barebacking. lohara stretches the anus then slides her big dick in doggystyle. she continues to pound in missionary. thrusting against the prostrate and stretching the guys ass to the limit.
lohara uses a speculum to open the guys ass and jerks herself off inside. her warm cum slides down deep inside the guys anus. but she's not done. lohara follows up her cumshot by pissing...

Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Creampies and piss for everyone

Chronos

Wonder Woman A Xxx Trans Parody - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chanel Santini
Genres: Anal, Ass Licking, Beach, Big tits, Blowjob, Cosplay, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Facial, Shemale, Indoors, Sex, Side Fuck

Chanel Santini and Lance Hart star as Princess Daiya and Stan in TransAngel's first parody! When Amazon Princess Daiya finds soldier Stan stranded on the beach of her island paradise, she learns that the world is in danger. As Wonder Woman, Daiya embarks on her mission to save the world from the greatest threat of all: Eros and the of unresolved sexual tension. With the help of hunky Stan, she sets off on her mission. However, they are sidetracked from their mission before they can reach their destination. After all, sometimes the biggest, throbbing, most urgent threats are the ones that are closest to home.

Duration: 37:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Wonder Woman A Xxx Trans Parody - FullHD 1080p

Chronos

Tight Tranny Ass vol.#12

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Devil's Films
Cast: Fabio, Marcus, Wellington, Karen , Barbara , Melissa
Genres: Transsexual, Anal, Gonzo, Shaved, All Sex

Four hours of glorious tight tranny ass action! These gorgeous trannies get down and dirty in an array of different scenarios for you to pick and chose.
Foursomes, threesomes, and then some! Hardcore cocksucking, facefucking and plenty of dirty acts that will make you want to cream your jeans! Don't miss this collection ofsexy shemale scenes from Devil's Films.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:51:07
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Tight Tranny Ass vol.#12

Chronos

Luana Alves She Loves To Get Fucked

Cast: Luana Alves
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Shemale On Male, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot, Flip-Flop, Ass Licking, Cum On Mouth

Luana is an alluring, tattooed, drop-dead gorgeous, transsexual siren, with a tantalizing, toned, taut, T&A body, and a big surprise. Unable to pay her mechanic, she ravenously sucks his dinosaur dick, with whorish, wolfish hunger, and masterful, oral artistry. He then lavishly licks her bunghole, before voraciously devouring her prodigious prick, while she moans ecstatically. He then, steadily rams his titanic tool into her, bareback, in standing doggie, while she moans and yelps, with unchained, bestial passions. After an awesome 69, she vigorously plows her steely shaft, into his ass, bareback, in missionary, reveling in the feel, of slamming her big, beautiful cock, into his ass. Once in doggie, he brutishly pounds his monster cock, into her, as she moans and howls, in whorish jubilation. Then, with her mounted, on his towering tool, in reverse cowgirl, he fiercely fires it, into her, while she moans and cries out, in sluttish exultation. He then, zealously drives his donkey dick .

Duration: 41:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Luana Alves She Loves To Get Fucked

Chronos

Going Deep In Daisy

Cast: Daisy Taylor
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Amateur, Anal Play, Blowjob, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Passion, POV, Rimming

Daisy and I were both very excited to finally meet and shoot together which created a very fun and natural scene. We make out on the bed before I turn her over and lick her asshole. We fuck in a bunch of positions all over the bed while kissing and moaning. She gives me an amazing blowjob shot in POV and also licks my ass so good. I keep fucking her really deep while she strokes her cock until she cums all over herself and I go harder until I cum deep inside of her.

Duration: 38:56
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.0 MB

Download Going Deep In Daisy

Chronos

Go With Anal!Joso-ko & Transsexual Seven Masturbation

Studio: Radix
Cast: Hatsujo Chihaya
Genres: Asian, Feature, Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Masturbation, CrossDressing

女装子ニューハーフの新シリーズが登場!エネマグラとは、前立腺を刺激する男性用アナルオナニーグッズ。女性のオーガズムに匹敵すると言われるほどの大きな快感をもたらし前立腺への刺激だけで、ドライオーガズムを楽しむことが出来る。7人の女装子ニューハーフが自分の意思とは関係なく次から次へとガマン汁が垂れていくオナニー作品です。

Duration: 2:02:46

Download Go With Anal!Joso-ko & Transsexual Seven Masturbation

Chronos

Hot anal threesome with TS Lizzy Laynez

Cast: Lizzy Laynez
Genres: Anal, Ass Licking, Big Butt, Big Tits, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gapes, Latina, Transsexual

We present dirty threesome weekend with amazing shemale Lizzy Laynez! Don't miss out, this hardcore sex action!

Duration: 40:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11671kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Hot anal threesome with TS Lizzy Laynez

Chronos

LadyBoyGold Jasmine Juicy Ass Red Devil Big Cum Top

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LadyBoyGold
Cast: Jasmine
Genres: Ladyboy, Transsexual, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Bareback

Jasmine's beautiful round ass is divine. If there's a heaven would imagine the entrance would look similar with to those smooth chocolate buns, thick thighs and clean winker. That ass is...

Duration: 37:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1663kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 502.3 MB

Download LadyBoyGold Jasmine Juicy Ass Red Devil Big Cum Top

Chronos

Complete Rookie Otokono Daughter Shiraishi Tsukasa

Studio: Blue Diamond
Cast: Shiraishi Tsukasa
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Crossdressing, Fingering, Handjob, Ladyboy, Masturbation, Rimming, Solo, Toys, Transvestites, Teen

こんなオトコノ娘見たことない!今日、オトコノ娘は女の子を超えた. カメラの前でのエッチ、すごく恥ずかしいです.(照)かなりの緊張も、開始ですっかりエロエロモードに!つかさちゃんの初めてをご覧あれ! 究極の透明感18歳のカラダに密着100分間!

Duration: 1:36:57

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Complete Rookie Otokono Daughter Shiraishi Tsukasa

Chronos

Chronos

Daisy Taylor Going Deep In Daisy

Daisy and I were both very excited to finally meet and shoot together which created a very fun and natural scene. We make out on the bed before I turn her over and lick her asshole.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6944kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Daisy Taylor Going Deep In Daisy

Chronos

Bathroom TS Fuck With Sasha de Sade & Jenny Flowers

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sasha de Sade & Jenny Flowers
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Cum On Mouth Face

Jenny Flowers enjoys a lot of freedoms working at Sasha de Sade's TS whorehouse. The freedom to suck hundreds of dicks, the freedom to sit on fat hard cocks, the freedom to swallow cumshots all night... but NOT the freedom to bathe in Sasha's private hot tub! And by now anyone watching my videos knows what happens to disobedient TS whores... Oh, and there's a piss scene at the end of this vid for all you dirty pervs

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bathroom TS Fuck With Sasha de Sade & Jenny Flowers

Chronos

Going Deep In Daisy Taylor

Cast: Daisy Taylor
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Amateur, Anal Play, Blowjob, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Passion, POV, Rimming

Daisy and I were both very excited to finally meet and shoot together which created a very fun and natural scene. We make out on the bed before I turn her over and lick her asshole. We fuck in a bunch of positions all over the bed while kissing and moaning. She gives me an amazing blowjob shot in POV and also licks my ass so good. I keep fucking her really deep while she strokes her cock until she cums all over herself and I go harder until I cum deep inside of her.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6944kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Going Deep In Daisy Taylor

Chronos

Teenager Joso-ko - vol.03

Release Year: 2015
Studio: KO Company, Papillon
Cast: Aida Shoko
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Crossdressing, Fingering, Handjob, Ladyboy, Masturbation, Rimming, Shibari, Transvestites, Threesome, Toys, Twinks

妖艶な魅力を持った女装子、愛田翔子。
SMプレイ、女装子x女、女装子同士の乱交、どんなプレイもお任せあれ!
慣れない女装に恥じらいながらもその世界にハマっていき、淫らに乱れてペニクリのイク様をご覧あれ!!

Duration: 1:58:43

Download Teenager Joso-ko - vol.03