These Hardcore Men Open New Doors Of Sexual Exploration

Ashley Ryder, Drew Dixon, Josh Mikael

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ashley Ryder, Drew Dixon, Josh Mikael
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Double Fisting, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Tattoos
Video language: English

Ashley Ryder lays on his back in between Drew Dixon and Josh Mikael at the 'Fisting Spa'. While Josh cradles Ashley and teases his nipples, Drew is busy getting elbow deep in Ashley's ass while bending down to suck his cock. Ashley proves just how much his ass can take when both Drew and Josh simultaneously fix their hands into Ashley's welcoming hole. When they finally pull their fists out, Ashley pops out a bulging rosebud that Drew and Josh slap back in. Now it's time to see what Drew's ass can do. Ashley keeps Drew busy in the front while Josh works his hands into Drew on the back. It's clear Drew's hole can take a beating as well, so Ashley joins in on the fist-fucking, alternating his and Josh's hefty fists in and out of Drew's crack. When Drew hops up to ride Josh's arm, Ashley strokes his load into Drew's open mouth. Drew lays back one last time to let his fisting buddies lick on his nipples while he blows his thick load out onto his ripped abs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6330kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 954.9 MB

Download Ashley Ryder, Drew Dixon, Josh Mikael

Igor Part 3

Release Year: 2020

Beide Jungs lieben es, das Gefühl einer nackten Länge, die rein und raus gleitet, reicht aus, um beide so viel cum zu müssen! Nachdem der Junge seine Sahne aufgespritzt hat und sein Sperma in den Arsch seines Freundes gesteckt hat, lässt er den Jungen ab und schnüffelt seine Unterwäsche!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 289.3 MB

Download Igor Part 3

FS Eye Contact s02 Nino Bacci & Gage Michaels

Nino Bacci & Gage Michaels. Gage begins to suck Nino's smooth cock and rim his asscrack. Nino returns the favor, then starts to pump Gage's hole until he showers Nino's face with blasts of mancream. Nino works himself up and finally orgasms, shooting his wad.

Duration: 24:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps
Audio: 77kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

Download FS Eye Contact s02 Nino Bacci & Gage Michaels

Igor Part 1

Es scheint, als müsste dieser sexy junge Freund nicht viel trainieren, er hat bereits die Kunst gelernt, einen großen, unbeschnittenen Schwanz zu saugen und seinen eigenen dicken und saftigen Bareback-Schwanz in den engen kleinen Hintern seines Trainers zu schieben!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 287.0 MB

Download Igor Part 1

Ashley Ryder, Drew Dixon, Josh Mikael

Cast: Ashley Ryder, Drew Dixon, Josh Mikael
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Double Fisting, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Tattoos

Ashley Ryder lays on his back in between Drew Dixon and Josh Mikael at the 'Fisting Spa'. While Josh cradles Ashley and teases his nipples, Drew is busy getting elbow deep in Ashley's ass while bending down to suck his cock. Ashley proves just how much his ass can take when both Drew and Josh simultaneously fix their hands into Ashley's welcoming hole. When they finally pull their fists out, Ashley pops out a bulging rosebud that Drew and Josh slap back in. Now it's time to see what Drew's ass can do. Ashley keeps Drew busy in the front while Josh works his hands into Drew on the back. It's clear Drew's hole can take a beating as well, so Ashley joins in on the fist-fucking, alternating his and Josh's hefty fists in and out of Drew's crack. When Drew hops up to ride Josh's arm, Ashley strokes his load into Drew's open mouth. Drew lays back one last time to let his fisting buddies lick on his nipples while he blows his thick load out onto his ripped abs.

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5951kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ashley Ryder, Drew Dixon, Josh Mikael

Guillaume Part 4

Boy kommt im Schlafzimmer an und verschwendet keine Zeit. Ein schöner, blonder Junge aus seinem Schlaf geweckt, rutscht sein großer, fleischiger Schwanz zwischen den hungrigen Lippen des Jungen. Gelutscht und mit dem Jungen dick

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8073kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

Download Guillaume Part 4

FS The Big Thrill s04 Buck Meadows & Scott Austin

Buck Meadows is entertaining guests Austin Scott and Steve Pierce. Naked, subservient, and ready to serve their master, Scott and Steve offer their bodies and souls to Buck - and he knows just what to do. With two willing and horny bottoms to tame, Buck engages in some passionate foreplay. The trio motor around each other, tasting each other's cocks and asses, nibbling on each other, swallowing, sucking, probing and stroking. Buck brings out the toys and introduces Steve's asshole to a buttplug. He presses the point of the plug up against Steve's hole and slowly pushes it in until it's tight and secure. Scott gets a set of enormous latex balls shoved in one by one...buck then retracts the balls...each globe stretches Scott's hole...relaxing and opening his ass. The two sexpigs groan for more and Buck pulls on his gloves. All greased up, he begins to slide his fingers, then entire fists, into both Steve and Scott. He fists his two eager slaves, making them delirious with pleasure. Buc.

Duration: 27:39
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1381kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 296.0 MB

Download FS The Big Thrill s04 Buck Meadows & Scott Austin

Edge Roy & Delaney

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Masturbate, Hair Red, Muscle, Cumshots

At first I was going to set this video up as him playing with some toys alone, but with Devin in town, and wanting some Holiday money, I set the two of them up to do a POV video together.Peep videos are 'at home' self-filmed amateur videos that I try to put a ChaosMen 3-Camera twist on to help smooth over the rough patches.With Maximilian being very passive and inexperienced, while Devin has a ton of experience, I put Devin in charge. Boy! Did he take charge!Lots of great POV action in this. Some toy play, lots of stroking and sucking. Devin cums twice, while Maximilian barely nuts. But overall, if you love the "There" or POV themed type videos, this one will take you right There, but also give you a top down view of all the action!

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2185kbps

File size: 334.2 MB

Download Edge Roy & Delaney

Boy River Chapter 1: The Merchandise

I love being objectified. The way I feel when all eyes are on me and I'm only seen as a fuckable piece of meat is a rush like no other! I love being used and toyed with, giving up my bodily autonomy to a dominant man and letting him control my pleasure. That's what made Master Legrand's offer so tempting.
The tall, handsome man spoke to me with such power and confidence, telling me of the opportunity to have my fantasies fulfilled. I could tell he was sizing me up, taking stock of my physical attributes, as if he was eyeing a shiny new product. It made my heart race and my cock hard just thinking of the offer he proposed. All I had to do say yes.
I don't know if it was my attraction to him or the fantasy that made me do it, but I wanted to feel that rush again and again. I wanted to be someone's plaything, valuable and covetted. I knew Master Legrand could make that happen.
I was blindfolded as we made our way to what he referred to as "the shop." The blindfold didn't come off unti.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Boy River Chapter 1: The Merchandise

Devin Franco, Josh Mikael

Cast: Devin Franco, Josh Mikael
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Fisting, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Rosebud

Devin Franco's at the 'Fisting Spa' and he's waiting to get turned inside out now! Devin bends over to expose his smooth hole, triggering Josh Mikael to dive his bearded face in, tongue first. Devin's hole can't get enough attention, but Devin wants Josh to get in a little deeper. Happy to help out his new bud, Josh slicks his fists and pounds them deep into Devin's bare hole. It doesn't take long before Devin is boasting a perfect rosebud and Josh continues reaming his hole with his fists. Wanting to prove just how hungry his hole is, Devin hops up to ride Josh's fist, reverse-cowboy style. Impressed by Devin's ability to take a fist, Josh spins him around so Devin can continue impaling himself on Josh's hand while Josh sucks on Devin's cock. Eager to get his nut, Devin lays back to take Josh's fists. Every time Josh's hand leaves Devin's asshole, he's met with Devin's bright red rosebud in his face. Unable to hold back any longer, Devin grabs ahold of his cock and beats his meat unt.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5431kbps

File size: 738.6 MB

Download Devin Franco, Josh Mikael

Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene #02

Cast: Cody Winter, D'Arclyte
Genres: Boots, Facial, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoo

'Good boy!' D Arclyte leads his sub, Cody Winter, to the sling for a reciprocal session: 'Show daddy how much you appreciate what I did for you!' 'Yes sir,' says Cody, inhaling D's thick, hard meat. D's fat balls slam into Cody's chin as he face-fucks his boy. D turns around and gives eager Cody a taste of his daddy hole. Cody rims D's ass like his life depends on it, burying his face in the crack and sliding his tongue up and down. Moving to a leather bench, Cody gloves up and works his fist into D's hole. As he buries his fist inside D, Cody's erect cock swells and bounces in the air; his veiny foreskin is so long that it completely covers his glans even when hard. Kneeling down to get an even more intense angle, Cody speeds up the motion of his fist inside D's man cave. Rolling onto his side, D encourages Cody to go even deeper, and his pleasure is evidenced by his grunting vocalizations. 'You wanna help daddy cum?' 'Aww fuck yeah!' explains Cody, eager to receive his sir's load. .

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene #02

Guillaume Part 1

Er kämpft, aber als sich sein Hintern dehnt, gerät er in den Schwung der Dinge. Auf seinem Geliebten spuckt er den Inhalt seiner Eier in einem unordentlichen Höhepunkt. Der Typ zieht bald seinen eigenen langen Schaft heraus und spuckt seine Sahne, bevor der Typ den nassen Schwanz direkt in seinen Arsch schiebt.

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8106kbps

File size: 447.6 MB

Download Guillaume Part 1

Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene #06

Cast: Gage Lennox, Joey D, Issac Lin
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Piercin

Big daddy Joey D lets his boys out of their cage. Furry cub Gage Lennox and smooth, lean Issac Lin jump on the leather bench, assume a doggy style stance, and spread their asses. Lubing up his black-gloved hands, Joey simultaneously works his fists into both their holes. Giant strands of lube stretch down as Joey ramps up, twisting his fists like corkscrews into the dual eager holes. The bottoms squint their eyes and bite their lips, focusing on the intense anal wreckage Joey is perpetrating on their holes. Gage shows off his gaping man hole, ringed with hair slicked down from the lube. Rolling onto their backs, the two fist-hungry butt sluts throw their legs in the air and give Joey total control over their asses. Their stomachs heave with deep breaths as Joey's expert fist pummeling works its magic. 'Gonna carve me out?' asks Gage. 'Gonna carve that hole out? Fuck yeah!' Joey puts them in an even more adventurous position: as he lays on his back, Gage and Issac squat down onto his .

Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene #06

Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene #01

Cast: Cody Winter, D'Arclyte
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Piercing, Rimming, Sling

Blond and smooth, Cody Winter sprawls across a leather bench. His sir, D Arclyte, rubs his hands along Cody's lean body. Their shiny black harnesses squeak against the leather bench as Cody rips off his codpiece to reveal his throbbing, uncut cock. D expertly administers a blowjob to his boy, then flips him over to eat Cody's eager hole. Eager to please his daddy, Cody moves to a sling where he opens up his ass for D's fat fist. As D slides his knuckles past Cody's muscle ring, the sub's moans get more and more intense. Every movement of D's hand against Cody's guts elicits gasps and yelps of mind-blowing pleasure. Faster and faster, D pumps his fist into Cody's hole, passing his wrist. Passing his leg over D's arm, Cody faces forward and fucks himself on his sir's big fist. 'You gonna cum for daddy?' asks D. 'Oh yes please,' replies Cody. With Cody's hole gaping, D wraps his hands around Cody's neck and constricts his airflow, and the feeling of being totally at the mercy of his sir.

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Deep Hole Dungeon, Scene #01