90%的性感寫真,還有泰國好玩、好看、好吃都在那 蓋 國際中文版雜誌

圖吉姆來自曼谷,正宗高、白、壯,當然還有大傢伙 ! :)

[5 mb x133pics]

(1068*1476 and 133 images)

File size: 306.9 MB
Download naGUY Vol.17

Flamingja

Gemini Vol.9

本期的封面人物-,出生於清萊,目前生活在清邁是兼職模特兒,最驕傲自己有雪白的無暇肌膚(說完大笑),18歲迷上健身一職保持到現在,現在因為工作需求更是每天健身,第一次性愛是跟粉絲,因為沒經驗感覺自己被凍得被破處了,雖然一直躺著一直到對方滿足了,那現在呢,說性愛機器人吧,隨時可以上場號稱高射砲 超會噴射 !

(2480*3508 and 103 images)

File size: 464.9 MB
Download Gemini Vol.9

Flamingja

Gemini Vol.2

本期的封面人物- 本身熱愛健美,除了全身健美的肌肉,在訪談中不斷強調自己的性能力,同時在寫真照片中可以清楚知道其粗大的熱狗棒,說自從有性慾以來每天一定要自慰多次,而且強調一定要固定四次,不然一定熱脹得睡不著 !

(1148*2048 and 72 images)

File size: 103.8 MB
Download Gemini Vol.2

Flamingja

HiMM No.1

HiMM [him] stands for a noun phrase "Hot Irresistible Male Muse" which also describes the models I work with. They inspire me to create my work, sensual but tasteful. Simply, they are my muse...
Carlos is the first model for HiMM. He is originally from Argentina and he is a definition of tall, dark and handsome. Carlos used to work as a sommelier and now he models part time while he is traveling the world.
We were lucky that Bangkok was one of the destinations he was passing by, so we have a chance to witness and enjoy his sexiness.

(1185*1580 and 103 images)

File size: 124.2 MB
Download HiMM No.1

Flamingja

HiMM Vol.5

Our HiMM (Hot Irresistible Male Muse) Model for this issue is ""Wee Thaweepong"", a handsome young man with various talents. Wee is a singer/musician and he also works as a personal trainer. Another special gift of his is that he seems to easily charm people around him with his charisma. Come and see for yourself if his charm would work on you or not. But I am pretty sure it would...

(1185*1580 and 194 images)

File size: 187.1 MB
Download HiMM Vol.5

Flamingja

Private Space No. 09 - BiG Adisak

來自泰國曼谷,被泰國時尚圈稱為近代最藝術的男體攝影師,泰國演藝圈與模特兒界流行一句話,凡被拍攝過的新人必紅,可見在泰國時上攝影界的份量 !
為親自拍攝與監製出版的第二個系列電字寫真書 !
肌肉控 ! 巨根控 ! 讀者不能錯過 !

File size: 83.3 MB
Download Private Space No. 09 - BiG Adisak

Flamingja

Grey Photobook No.01

มาแล้วกับเวอร์ชั่นไต้หวันที่ทุกคนรอคอย แรงชัด จัดเต็ม ไม่มีกั๊ก เน้นๆ กับโฟโต้บุ๊คหัวใหม่ กับเล่มแรก น้องเบ๊บ โหลดไม่ยาก [108pcs x 2 MB]

File size: 148.5 MB
Download Grey Photobook No.01