Various Bi-Sexual Of The Entertainment - Pleasure For Threesome

Makfuk

Megan Moore gets surprise fuck with her friend Britney

Studio: Cezar Capone
Video language: English

Two very hot blonde sluts want to share this hard dick which Britney brings for her blonde friend Megan. See how she blows hard stripper's dick while Mega rubs her shaved tasty muff. Megan got afraid of size of that cock so she got her aside and let Britney satisfies it with her cunt while she's enjoying the view and masturbate naked. But starving for a cum wins, so she offers her dirty face for sticky sweet cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14707kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Megan Moore gets surprise fuck with her friend Britney

Makfuk

Morning Roommate Romp

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Josephine
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

There's nothing like relieving yourself of a mighty case of "morning wood", and that's exactly what goes down when two sexy muscle stud roommates see their cute female roommate come out to the kitchen in her panties - with everyone already practically stripped down the horny factor is reaching the ceiling and it doesn't take long for her to reach for those 2 cocks! Once the goods are out on the table it's go time for this bisexual MMF threesome, with this chick getting her pussy cracked open and one of the dudes spreading those cheeks to take a hard dick right up his ass! These freaks defile the kitchen properly, with everyone going for whatever they want in that beautiful bi style until two pop-shots come out and they engage in some lovely, bisexual cum play! Nasty and hot bisexual roommate action!

Duration: 31:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3676kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 882.2 MB

Download Morning Roommate Romp

Makfuk

BiMaxx Basking In Bi Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Mona Lee, Gabrielle Gucci
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Interracial, Orgy Sex, Party Sex

In the first update this bisexual orgy proved too big to stay in the pool, so they moved it outside into the courtyard and hopped up on a table to continue their bisexual pile of flesh!

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6600kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download BiMaxx Basking In Bi Part 2

Makfuk

Lisey Sweet, Kirk Cummings, Dillon Diaz

Genres: Bisexual, Bareback, Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Threesome, Hardcore, Cumshots Stars: Lisey Sweet, Kirk Cummings, Dillon Diaz

Tall and fit Kirk Cummings knows he's in trouble when he shows up late for his anniversary with nothing to show for it but some gas station roses. The blonde sex pot Lisey Sweet isn't going to let her husband's laziness go unpunished, so she lures him into the bedroom and teases him with her round and perky tits before blindfolding him. While Kirk is blindfolded, Lisey brings in the hung ebony stud Dillon Diaz and starts giving him a deep blowjob, slurping and spitting on his big cock in front of her husband. When Kirk realizes what's happening he prepares to storm off, but Lisey and Dillon put him in his place, reminding him that he could learn something by watching what a real man can do with Lisey's perfect pussy. Lisey and Dillon tease the punished husband, fucking his mouth with a big strap-on dildo before putting it on top of his cock, showing him all that he's missing out on by not giving her the treatment she deserves. Soon, Kirk can't contain himself anymore and admits that h.

Duration: 32:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3005kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 756.7 MB

Download Lisey Sweet, Kirk Cummings, Dillon Diaz

Makfuk

Nathaly Cherie, Don Diego, Nico A

Cast: Nathaly Cherie, Don Diego, Nico A
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal

Don Diego is confused about his sexuality, Nathaly Cherie and Nico put him up to the test to see if he likes dick or pussy! After a boy and girl wild threesome Don realizes he wants both! Let's just say during his college years he will have tons of fun!

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2765kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 630.9 MB

Download Nathaly Cherie, Don Diego, Nico A

Makfuk

Mia Sanders - Hardcore

Cast: Mia Sanders
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Mia Sanders gets the ok for some deep drilling in front of her eager husband. Mia Sanders can barely fit this bulls big black cock inside her tight pink pussy. Mia Sanders is a woman on fire. She gets even with her cheating boyfriend by riding fresh cock.

Duration: 31:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8246kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mia Sanders - Hardcore

Makfuk

Meetings In The Afternoon Got Cancelled

Studio: BiMaxx
Cast: girl and boys

These two fellows, blowing each others hard dicks, makes her pussy dripping wet so instead of getting mad she joins the party. She rips apart her pantyhose and starts take their massive meat sticks in her cunt and mouth. All the meetings in the afternoon have to be cancelled....

Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6492kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Meetings In The Afternoon Got Cancelled

Makfuk

Running Towards The Bi Life

Release Year: 2015
Cast: greys

When a chick is approached by two sexy studs on their morning run she happily accepts their invitation to come by their place and hang out. Once they are back inside from their sweaty activity this chick needs a shower, so she has her two studs wait for her on the couch, but by the time she as back they are all over each other! Well, it seems today as physical fitness activities are far from over as she likes what she sees and jumps right in, and they go at it in a bi MMF totally naked threesome! Butt and pussy get pounded bi style and these freaks will now continue running towards the bi life!!

Duration: 31:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3836kbps

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Running Towards The Bi Life

Makfuk

BiMaxx Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Outdoor Sex, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

Having fun out in nature on a lovely summer day is a fine thing to do, but why not make it a weekend to remember with some hardcore MMF bi action!?

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 851.8 MB

Download BiMaxx Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors

Makfuk

Seduced Into Bisexuality

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hot Clits Video
Cast: Tom, Carl Hubay, Connie
Genres: Bi, Older, Anal, DP, All sex

Bisexuality is fun! Watch a mature bisexual threesome unfold in "Seduced Into Bisexuality." Carl's trying to introduce a friend of his to the bi-scene and uses Connie as bait. Tom shows up while Carl and Connie are fucking and learns firsthand what it's like to fuck a hot piece of ass while sucking a thick cock.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:29
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

Download Seduced Into Bisexuality

Makfuk

Bimaxx Double The Lovers, Double The Work!

Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Bibi Fox

It's this office worker's lucky day as his boy-toy makes an unexpected visit to the office wanting some dick sucking action! Obviously more interesting than work, this office stud gets down on his knees and starts sucking away, but he had no idea that his office romance Bibi Fox was going to bust in on his office! Bibi's of course a bit shocked..

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3706kbps

File size: 808.2 MB

Download Bimaxx Double The Lovers, Double The Work!

Makfuk

Sheena Shaw His Immediate Regret

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: No Info
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom

So, Chris smiled and opened his mouth for his wife's lover. It wasn't what he wanted, but what he wanted didn't matter!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Sheena Shaw His Immediate Regret

Makfuk

Kellan Hartmann Stuffs Tiny Antuan Mills & Halle Storm!

Studio: BiGuysFuck

10 Inch Cock VS 100lb man!
Someone call NASA our physics are broken! Theres no way Kellan Hartmann's huge cock should be able to fit in Antuan Mills tiny hole but they made it happen. Halle Storm definitely enjoyed watching her friends fuck the hell out of each other but Kellan Hartmann definitely got some treatment today. A big cock still needs some TLC.

Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kellan Hartmann Stuffs Tiny Antuan Mills & Halle Storm!

Makfuk

The Future

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom

With her new husband standing by, Sheena weed her lover Wes home the way a hot wife should: by spreading her legs and letting that big black cock stretch her out good and proper. Being married had been a blast so far and Sheena couldn't wait to see what else the future held for her. One thing was certain: Sheena's near-future was going to be filled with lots of black dick, just like her pussy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11713kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download The Future

Makfuk

Strapped Up And Ready To Bi Fuck Part vol.2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Bimaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex, Hardcore

A big group of sexy bisexual freaks in the same club is the perfect recipe to get a ass and pussy pounding orgy started up, as you saw in the first update of this party, and now it's only growing stronger and harder as the ladies have a special addition to this party - they don't want to be left out of the thrusting action, so they'vee prepared with strap-ons, and they want to pump those guy's asses as much as they fuck their pussies! It truly is an anything-goes event, and it's a bisexual feast for the eyes as these dudes are taking it hard by cock and strap-on, and with this many cock fiends in one room there's no stopping the heat anytime soon! When you watch this orgy update you'll see why Bimaxx is the absolute best in bisexual party action, and there's still a lot of pounding left to go! Check out what strapped-up bitch Jenna Lovely can get up to when she's got full reign to fuck shit up!

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3698kbps

File size: 855.5 MB

Download Strapped Up And Ready To Bi Fuck Part vol.2

Makfuk

Morning Roommate Romp

Cast: Nasty

There's nothing like relieving yourself of a mighty case of "morning wood", and that's exactly what goes down when two sexy muscle stud roommates see their cute female roommate come out to the kitchen in her panties.

Makfuk

CumeatingCuckolds Saya Song Strong Vs Weak

Cast: Saya Song
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Saya Song and her man are getting a bid on a new fence. The contractor has the right tools for the job and Saya wants his cock. Now her pussy cuckold man can only sit back and watch as his woman gets f"cked by a real man.

Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6152kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download CumeatingCuckolds Saya Song Strong Vs Weak

Makfuk

Morning Roommate Romp

Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: girl and boys

Once the goods are out on the table it's go time for this bisexual MMF threesome, with this chick getting her pussy cracked open and one of the dudes spreading those cheeks to take a hard dick right up his ass!

Makfuk

Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors

Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Outdoor Sex, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

Having fun out in nature on a lovely summer day is a fine thing to do, but why not make it a weekend to remember with some hardcore MMF bi action!? These two horny dudes and their super sexy blondie babe are all looking to have the best end of summer blowout ever, and after some champagne and they're all in the mood to get it on right then and there by the lake, just pounding away on asshole and pussy until they all get the satisfaction they crave, stopping only when those cumshots blast out all over tits and face! You gotta love a hardcore, anything-goes weekend amongst friends!

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps

File size: 851.8 MB

Download Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors

Makfuk

Joanna Black - Cum Craving Cuckold Cum Sharing (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Joanna Black
Genres: Bisexual, Threesome, Interracial

My husband always had a cuckold fetish. He wanted me to fuck a black guy let him fuck my pussy and ass while he watches. He loves to watch a big black cock penetrate my tight pussy and anal fuck me until I cum. We invited a black guy to our apartment to have sex with me. My husband was so excited and could not wait to watch me have sex with him. The black man fucked my pussy and penetrated me in the ass with his big black cock. My husband was licking my sweet pussy while the black man gave me the best anal sex I ever had. When he pulled out his cock and came in my mouth I shared that sweet cum with my husband. He licked the cum from my tongue and we kissed, sharing the cum. It was so good!

Duration: 32:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7383kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Joanna Black - Cum Craving Cuckold Cum Sharing (2021)