Various Bi-Sexual Of The Entertainment - Pleasure For Threesome

Seduced Into Bisexuality

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hot Clits Video
Cast: Tom, Carl Hubay, Connie
Genres: Bi, Older, Anal, DP, All sex

Bisexuality is fun! Watch a mature bisexual threesome unfold in "Seduced Into Bisexuality." Carl's trying to introduce a friend of his to the bi-scene and uses Connie as bait. Tom shows up while Carl and Connie are fucking and learns firsthand what it's like to fuck a hot piece of ass while sucking a thick cock.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:29
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

Download Seduced Into Bisexuality

BiMaxx Young Couple Ends up in a Bisexual Theesome

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Thomas Friedl, Peter Andre
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Gay, Group, Hardcore, Threesome

Rick and his girlfriend are having sex until they are getting interrupted by this muscular hunk. After being caught they are trying to contain themselves, but they both dropping on their knees and alternately sucking that massive cock of this big guy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6612kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download BiMaxx Young Couple Ends up in a Bisexual Theesome

Morning Bisexual Surprise on a Farm

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Thomas Friedl, Michal Herak
Genres: Anal, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Gay, Group, Hardcore, Outdoors, Safe Sex, Threesome
Video language: English

Cute petite blonde and her boyfriend take a naughty break during the morning run. They hide behind blocks of hay to have some Blowjob time. What they don't know is that the local horny farmer spotted them. He sneak behind the block and surprise the couple. But for them he is more of the welcomed surprise than unexpected visitor so they invite the farmer to join them.

Duration: 34:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6610kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Morning Bisexual Surprise on a Farm

Sheena Shaw His Immediate Regret

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: No Info
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom

So, Chris smiled and opened his mouth for his wife's lover. It wasn't what he wanted, but what he wanted didn't matter!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Sheena Shaw His Immediate Regret

Bi Style cfnm Part 1

Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Victoria Rose, Rachel Evans, Terry Sullivan
Genres: Bisexual , CFNM, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex

This party starts out with nothing but classily dressed bi-sex ready to go, but by the end of this update the guys have stripped off their clothes entirely, leaving us with a Cfnm orgy that's gonna blow you away over the coming weeks!

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6520kbps
Audio: 226kbps

Download Bi Style cfnm Part 1

Hunks And Hammocks For The Bi Win

Cast: Girls
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Outdoor Sex, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

Two hunky and horny yard workers can't take their eyes off of the sexy home owner as she naps in the nearby hammock, so they take a major risk and approach her and gently wake her with their caressing. Lucky for them, this chick is good to go, moving over to the picnic table to better spread her legs to get her much needed pussy eating while she sucks on the other dude's dick. Soon enough, however, they turn this threesome into a bisexual powerhouse, showing this cutie just how kinky they are, and she only gets off harder at the sight of them fucking and sucking each other off as she also gets what she can out of the mix! There's certainly nothing wrong with everyone involved going for any hole they can find, and that's exactly what this crew does until a freshly pounded pussy and a freshly pounded ass are spunked on. Now that's a beautiful way to wake from your slumber!

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3792kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Hunks And Hammocks For The Bi Win

When it's too Big, Call for the Help

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nick Gill, Rosta Benecky
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Doggystyle, Gay, Group, Hardcore, Threesome

Cute busty blonde is hanging out with her new BF. They get intimate once one she sees his massive dick she thinks it might be just too big for herself to handle. But no worries, she knows exactly who to call to help her out with the issue.

Duration: 29:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6428kbps

Download When it's too Big, Call for the Help

Bunny Colby's Bisexual Threesome

Cast: Bunny Colby, Dante Colle, Michael DelRay
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal Threesome Hardcore

Young, busty Bunny Colby is an exhibitionist that loves kinky boys. The insatiable cutie meets bisexual dudes Michael DelRay and Dante Colle, soon joining them for a hot threesome! Michael and Dante make out as Bunny gives them blowjobs, and then Dante's boner slams Bunny's pussy as Michael buttfucks him! Her huge jugs jounce as Michael drills her cunt. Adorable Bunny giggles as his sperm plasters her bush. Depraved anal action includes hard man-on-man sodomy, ass-to-mouth fellatio, and a mutual masturbation cum climax.

Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Bunny Colby's Bisexual Threesome

The Future

Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom

With her new husband standing by, Sheena weed her lover Wes home the way a hot wife should: by spreading her legs and letting that big black cock stretch her out good and proper. Being married had been a blast so far and Sheena couldn't wait to see what else the future held for her. One thing was certain: Sheena's near-future was going to be filled with lots of black dick, just like her pussy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11713kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download The Future

CumeatingCuckolds Saya Song Strong Vs Weak

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Saya Song
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore

Saya Song and her man are getting a bid on a new fence. The contractor has the right tools for the job and Saya wants his cock. Now her pussy cuckold man can only sit back and watch as his woman gets f"cked by a real man.

Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6152kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download CumeatingCuckolds Saya Song Strong Vs Weak

Bi-Sexually Active part 3

Cast: Audrey Noir, Juliette March, Lance Hart, Mason Lear, Michael Del Ray, Petra Blair, Pierce Paris, Ruckus, Wolf Hudson
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal Threesomes

Three realistic vignettes make up this epic movie of adventurous fornicators in the world ofbisexual experiences. First we meet a married couple. The husband is acting strange and the wife senses he has possibly been cheating on her. Turns out he is having a hard time living with the fact he sucked a co --workers cock. The wife demands to meet this man. More so, she demands to see what her husband did. This actually turns her on and she joins in to a breathtaking threesome. In the second tale a couple goes to a party and somehow things spiral into the woman finding her husband engaged in a homosexual act. This excites the woman to no end and she encourages it, even joins in to make it a ménage a trois. And the third tale centers around a young aspiring acting couple who hope to make it in Hollywood and get invited to dinner at a producers house. Turns out he is quite enamored with the man's good looks. So much so he wants to fuck them bother. Carpediem is the word of the moment.

Duration: 38:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3320kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 999.5 MB

Download Bi-Sexually Active part 3

Morning Roommate Romp

Studio: BiMaxx
Cast: Nasty
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

There's nothing like relieving yourself of a mighty case of "morning wood", and that's exactly what goes down when two sexy muscle stud roommates see their cute female roommate come out to the kitchen in her panties.

Duration: 31:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3676kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 882.2 MB

Download Morning Roommate Romp

The Bi High Life Part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex

When a rich, sexy guy wants to have a big party on his rooftop terrace, that's exactly what he's going to get! After taking a shower and hoping into his hot tub, where he can look out over the city, two of his well dressed friendse by and they discuss what's about to go down. They inform him that only guys are scheduled toe, but this man of the hour demands more people for his high end part, including some sexy chicks in on the action. His wish is theirmand, and while they wait for more people to arrive they get into some three dude action right there in and by the hot tub. Noplaints there, but it only gets better as more elites arrive, of course with champagne in hand, and from there the handjobs, blowjobs, and ultimately some hardcore group fucking from 8 people, with moreing, ensues in this "bi high life" rooftop orgy! These cream of the crop elites are just getting started, so get ready with some pussy and ass pounding with a view to die for!

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6591kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Bi High Life Part 1

Cuckold Time

Cast: Zoe Parker

Zoe is fucking her husband's personal trainer behind his back. When he comes home early and finds them together, she puts him right into a cock sucking cuckold work out. She feels a little sad for her husband so after he new bull cums, she sucks his little cock for him.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6438kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cuckold Time

Morning Roommate Romp

Cast: girl and boys

Once the goods are out on the table it's go time for this bisexual MMF threesome, with this chick getting her pussy cracked open and one of the dudes spreading those cheeks to take a hard dick right up his ass!

Duration: 31:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3676kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 882.2 MB

Download Morning Roommate Romp

BiMaxx Bring A Chick Into The Mix And Bi It Up!

Release Year: 2014
Cast: boys and girl

When Thomas Friedl and his lady friend see a bisex threesome going on at the other side of the pool it of course gets them horny as hell and started in their own making out and beyond.

Duration: 28:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3789kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download BiMaxx Bring A Chick Into The Mix And Bi It Up!

Strong Vs Weak

Cast: Saya Song

Saya Song and her husband are getting a bid on a new fence. The contractor has the right tools for the job and Saya wants his cock. Now her pussy cuckold husband can only sit back and watch as his wife gets fucked by a real man.

Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6152kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strong Vs Weak

Joanna Black - Cum Craving Cuckold Cum Sharing (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Joanna Black
Genres: Bisexual, Threesome, Interracial

My husband always had a cuckold fetish. He wanted me to fuck a black guy let him fuck my pussy and ass while he watches. He loves to watch a big black cock penetrate my tight pussy and anal fuck me until I cum. We invited a black guy to our apartment to have sex with me. My husband was so excited and could not wait to watch me have sex with him. The black man fucked my pussy and penetrated me in the ass with his big black cock. My husband was licking my sweet pussy while the black man gave me the best anal sex I ever had. When he pulled out his cock and came in my mouth I shared that sweet cum with my husband. He licked the cum from my tongue and we kissed, sharing the cum. It was so good!

Duration: 32:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7383kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Joanna Black - Cum Craving Cuckold Cum Sharing (2021)

Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors

Release Year: 2014
Cast: gays and girls

Having fun out in nature on a lovely summer day is a fine thing to do, but why not make it a weekend to remember with some hardcore bi action!? These two horny dudes and their super sexy blondie babe are all looking to have the best end of summer blowout ever, and after some champagne and they're all in the mood to get it on right then and there by the lake, just pounding away on asshole and pussy until they all get the satisfaction they crave, stopping only when those cumshots blast out all over tits and face! You gotta love a hardcore, anything-goes weekend amongst friends!

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps

File size: 851.8 MB

Download Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors