Watersports - Pleasant And Sexual Hobbies, Before And After Sex

Chronos

Bizarre Sex 13

Wer schon immer auf Natursekt und vor allem feucht-exzessives Fickvergnuegen abfaehrt sollte sich diese geile Produktion auf keinen Fall entgehen lassen..
Hot girls get served natural warm Champaign love it! This move is packed with extreme hardcore action.Sexual preferences can certainly vary from degree to degree. Here on SK, this is not something that is unknown or uncommon. There are some girls out there who like to fuck trannies, and some men out there who like to be strangled with stockings. Today we look at the film Bizarre Sex 13. It's impossible to question the success of a series that is on its thirteenth installment.
Bizarre Sex 13 takes us on a trip where couples explore some of their most fundamental feelings and functions as human beings. The relief of urination when you really have to go has to be on the list of top 15 feelings as a person. The relief just after completing a very good orgasm has to be on this list as well. So what better way is there to top these feel.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1497kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bizarre Sex 13

Chronos

Urine and semen poured into her mouth

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: pissing, fisting, masturbation, fetish, urin juice, blowjobs, anal, all sex
Video language: German

Sperr' dein Pissmaul auf, du Drecks-Schlampe! Den durchgefickten Saufotzen reicht die Ladung Gesichtssperma schon lange nicht mehr. Geil und versaut wie sie sind, wollen sie von den harten Fickschwänzen zu immer abartigeren Perversionen getrieben werden, um endlich erlösende Befriedigung zu spüren. Nach der Spermadusche muss der harte Piss-Strahl sie mitten ins Gesicht treffen, muss den aufgesperrten Fickschlund füllen und warm übers Kinn und auf ihre Titten strömen. Erst dann ist für sie der Fick mit dem fremden Schwanz wirklich ein geiles Erlebnis gewesen...

Format: flv
Duration: 1:19:29
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 792.9 MB

Download Urine and semen poured into her mouth

Chronos

Lucie's Peeing Problem

Lucie has a problem! She's always peeing herself and just doesn't know what to do. When she steps into Dr. Piss's office, he's excited. In fact, he encourages her to piss all over her face. Meanwhile, the nurse towers over Lucie and pees all over her! This quickly goes from an incontinence problem to a watersports adventure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:18
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 551kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 186.0 MB

Download Lucie's Peeing Problem

Chronos

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein

Cast: Mègane
Genres: Peeing, All sex, Anal, Bizarre, Asslicking, BDSM

Mègane sprach uns bei der Venus 2000 an unserem Stand an, bereits 2 Tage später entstand dieser Film. Die Pariserin ist mit ihren 18 Jahren so locker & grenzenlos, dass sich die männlichen Protagonisten nach diesem exzessiven Vergnügen unweigerlich fragten, ob die Französinnen den deutschen Frauen an Aufgeschlossenheit & Tabulosigkeit überlegen sind

Duration: 1:42:18
Video: 640x512, DivX 5, 942kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 794.9 MB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein

Chronos

Ins Maul Gepisst

Release Year: 2008
Cast: gays and girls
Genres: pissing, fisting, masturbation, lesbians, fetish, urin juice, blowjobs, anal, all sex, compilation

Die Natur-Sekt-Bar ist eröffnet. Der Barkeeper schießt seinen gelben Cocktail direkt in die offenen Münder der Pipi-Schlampen.
Hat er sie einmal richtig mit Saft abgefüllt, lässt er den gelben Regen auf die dicken Titten und zarten Knospen prasseln und
schliesslich suhlen sich die Urin-Säue in der riesigen Piss-Pfütze die den ganzen Boden bedeckt

Duration: 1:01:59
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1393kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 699.1 MB

Download Ins Maul Gepisst

Chronos

Flower Tucci Pee - HD 720p

Isis discovers that the world famous squirter Flower Tucci is also a piss freak! Says Isis: "So today I ran into Flower, who has a beautiful face and a smoking hot body. After a little chat she decides to show me what really turns her on. She takes off her clothes and starts pissing on herself!! When Mike walks in things get really wet. He pisses all over her sexy body!! She started sucking the pee right out of his hard cock!! She was soaked in his warm piss. It was all over her tits, her ass, her pussy, her face. He even pisses in her mouth. Flower loves golden showers and she really loves hot piss.

Duration: 39:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 894.7 MB

Download Flower Tucci Pee - HD 720p

Chronos

Urine elderly Max on girls

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Rebecca, Summer, Layla, Mya, Max Hardcore
Genres: Pissing, Fisting, Gagging, Anal, All Sex
Video language: English

So, you think you have seen it all when it comes down to Max Hardcore? Let me tell you something you haven't seen shit yet! Max is a guy born to fuck the living life out of any woman he comes across his path! It doesn't matter where you live, it doesn't matter about your race, fuck it doesn't even matter if you give great head. The thing is Max is going to give it to how he wants to give it to you and that straight up hardcore! If you're gagging on his cock then tough shit! If he double penetrates you with his dick and a dildo and you don't like that done to you then go fuck yourself! If his cock is to big for your asshole and you don't want it stretched then fuck you, shut up and take it! This is Universal Max #7 and he's taking it to the extreme limit!

Duration: 1:45:36
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Urine elderly Max on girls

Chronos

Ins Maul Gepisst cd 2

Release Year: 2008
Genres: pissing, fisting, masturbation, lesbians, fetish, urin , blowjobs, anal, all sex, compilation

Die Natur-Sekt-Bar ist eröffnet. Der Barkeeper schießt seinen gelben Cocktail direkt in die offenen Münder der Pipi-Schlampen.
Hat er sie einmal richtig mit Saft abgefüllt, lässt er den gelben Regen auf die dicken Titten und zarten Knospen prasseln und
schliesslich suhlen sich die Urin-Säue in der riesigen Piss-Pfütze die den ganzen Boden bedeckt

Duration: 1:01:01
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1409kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Ins Maul Gepisst cd 2

Chronos

Pissing On Penny Play With Isis Love Piss In Her Mouth - HD 720p

Penny had so much fun the first time around she wanted to cum back and play a little more. I had a surprise for Penny Play, not only did i have 3 hot guys pissing all over her, Isis Love was ready and pissed all over her. Penny was so hot and wet with urine, She didn't want to waits a drop. Licking it up off the table like a good little piss lover. She opens her mouth welcoming Isis Loves warm stream of piss and tasting the golden goodness.

Duration: 42:30

File size: 959.3 MB

Download Pissing On Penny Play With Isis Love Piss In Her Mouth - HD 720p

Chronos

Mouth open expander and I got piss

Cast: Kiara Rose, Kammy, Summer Luv, Max Hardcore
Genres: Pissing, Gagging, Anal, Extreme, All Sex

Nobody does Hardcore quite like Max Hardcore! In this nasty episode Summer Luv tries to go on a date, Kiara Rose auditions for 'Are You Sexy?' and Little Kammy wants to be in Magazines but is she ready? Max Hardcore fans and first time viewers will not be disappointed with the sheer depravity of these sluts! Enjoy!

Duration: 2:38:34
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mouth open expander and I got piss

Chronos

Nass-Kultur

Cast: Leslie Orlando, John Steward, Pia Colada, Max Loding, Desiree Darris, Henry Faggot, Samantha Saint, Rick Kanwell, Patty Milan, Simon Bracq
Genres: pissing, fisting, masturbation, lesbians, fetish, urin juice, golden shower, blowjobs, all sex

Nach dem Tod der Gräfin Lazard warten die Verwadten ungeduldig auf die Testamentseröffnung. Jeder hofft insgeheim, der Erbe der noblen Villa zu sein. Allerdings, so teilt ihnen der Anwalt mit, hat die Sache einen Haken, denn die alte Dame hat bestimmt, dass derjenige das Haus erbt, der in der Lage ist, ein ebenso verpisstes und tabuloses Leben zu führen, wie die Gräfin selbst. Die Kinder und Enkel geben ihr Bestes: Sie ficken und pissen was das Zeug hält, und bald hat sich eine nasse Lache auf Marmoböden und Perserteppichen gebildet.

Duration: 1:21:32

File size: 813.5 MB

Download Nass-Kultur

Chronos

Beth Savannah and Loreen

Genres: Pissing, Babe, Close pink, Crazy, Degustation, Lesbians, Pussy wash, Squirt, Teen, Wet panties, Wet toy

Beth is ready to teach Loreen about being a lesbian. Loreen's very first lesbian experience is for VIPissy and we can't wait to show these two off to you. By the end of this video, these two are so wet and horny that you can see the makeup smeared all the way down their faces! It's one of the hottest lesbian pissing videos I have seen in a long time. Loreen is not shy at all about munching on her girlfriends hairy bush. She gobbles it down and asks for more. Beth shows her how to really enjoy the taste of each other piss by soaking her whole body and hair with every last drop. Watch them lick it off their fingers, juice it from a vase and spread their mouths open wide to let the stream enter in straight from their tight pussies. Together they enjoy the piss soaking and leave no space dry. You can see the true excitement on Loreens face as her first lesbian lover shows her all the ropes and cleans her piss covered body up with her tongue.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:39
Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 429kbps

Download Beth Savannah and Loreen

Chronos

3 Bengel für Charly

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Pissing,

Der Schwerpunkt der "3 Bengel Für Charly" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!

Duration: 2:02:37
Video: 512x384, XviD, 985kbps

File size: 999.9 MB

Download 3 Bengel für Charly

Chronos

I was pissed electrician whom I asked for help

Cast: Emily Barnes, Mareen de Fries, Nina Antario, Susan Gates, Juana Santino, Jorge Reyna, Ralf Gabriel, Randy Manson
Genres: pissing, fisting, masturbation, lesbians, fetish, urin juice, golden shower, blowjobs, anal, all sex

Teens piss and fuck up a storm in an auto service station. (Why a service station? I have no idea...) Dino directs a young-looking and very enthusiastic cast in this piss romp, and showed me a piss-fetish I'd never seen before. Hand-washing in streams of piss. Sure, I've seen people piss into every orifice, massage it into breasts and face, even juice it....but never have I seen folks wash their hands in it....

Beat from the long journey and with a fuming engibe Emily and Nina reach a car workshop. Actually they just wanted to get the problem fixed very quickly , but once they have seen the two mecanics Randy and Hank, they have no interest in leaving quickly anymore. Instead of working on the car the guys get to work on the dripping wet cunts and holes with their cocks...

Duration: 1:27:20

File size: 831.4 MB

Download I was pissed electrician whom I asked for help

Chronos

Penny Play, First Time Golden Shower, Sucks 2 Piss Filled Cocks - HD 720p

Penny Play came to me with a very hot request. Although she plays with pee in her personal life, she has never had it on her face or in her mouth. Lucky for her I have some good friends who can help fulfill her wet wishes. Penny shows off her sexy body and gets her cotton undies wet with urine. Then we cover her with golden silk. She cant control her orgasms as the wet pours down her hot pussy.

Duration: 40:00

File size: 902.8 MB

Download Penny Play, First Time Golden Shower, Sucks 2 Piss Filled Cocks - HD 720p

Chronos

The vomit and urine

Cast: Rebecca, Summer, Layla, Mya, Max Hardcore
Genres: Pissing, Fisting, Gagging, Anal, All Sex

So, you think you have seen it all when it comes down to Max Hardcore? Let me tell you something you haven't seen shit yet! Max is a guy born to fuck the living life out of any woman he comes across his path! It doesn't matter where you live, it doesn't matter about your race, fuck it doesn't even matter if you give great head. The thing is Max is going to give it to how he wants to give it to you and that straight up HARDCORE! If you're gagging on his cock then tough shit! If he double penetrates you with his dick and a dildo and you don't like that done to you then go fuck yourself! If his cock is to big for your asshole and you don't want it stretched then fuck you, shut up and take it! This is Universal Max and he's taking it to the extreme limit!

Duration: 1:45:36
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

Download The vomit and urine

Chronos

Pissmaulspülung

Genres: pissing, fisting, masturbation, fetish, urin juice, blowjobs, anal, all sex

Sperr' dein Pissmaul auf, du Drecks-Schlampe! Den durchgefickten Saufotzen reicht die Ladung Gesichtssperma schon lange nicht mehr. Geil und versaut wie sie sind, wollen sie von den harten Fickschwänzen zu immer abartigeren Perversionen getrieben werden, um endlich erlösende Befriedigung zu spüren. Nach der Spermadusche muss der harte Piss-Strahl sie mitten ins Gesicht treffen, muss den aufgesperrten Fickschlund füllen und warm übers Kinn und auf ihre Titten strömen. Erst dann ist für sie der Fick mit dem fremden Schwanz wirklich ein geiles Erlebnis gewesen...

Duration: 1:19:29

File size: 792.9 MB

Download Pissmaulspülung

Chronos

BarMan-At-Home

Genres: Pissing, BlowJob, Boy-Girl, Cheers, Close pink, Crazy, Degustation, Pussy wash, Squirt, Cumshot

Kitty Jane and Samantha Jolie are not impressed with the their hired barman is making. They offer to show him how to mix them better. The fill the tumblers with their warm sweet piss and show him how much better it is. They are still in need of his services though. They lead their hired help to the bed and use him as their own pissing and fucking mat. Taking advantage of him in every way they can. They take turns riding him hard and pissing all over each others chest and bodies. They even let him get in on the pissing action. This is the best job he has ever been hired for and you are about to get the best seats in the house. These two lesbians pissing queens will leave his dick yearning for more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:32
Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BarMan-At-Home

Chronos

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 33

Release Year: 2007
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Genres: Pissing,Fisting

Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:57:05
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1

File size: 763.2 MB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 33

Chronos

I Am Riley - Scene 4 - Riley Reid and Aubrey Kate - HD 720p

Aubrey Kate finally gets to fuck Riley Reid, so here is how it goes. Lost of pussy licking, rimimng, fingering involved, some blowjoba and dildo action too. Riley really felt Aubrey's cock when she fucked her in a doggy style and cowgirl when Riley jump like on a trampoline. The scene ends with cumshot into Riley's mouth and cum swapping.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2474kbps

File size: 989.4 MB

Download I Am Riley - Scene 4 - Riley Reid and Aubrey Kate - HD 720p