Wild Solo Session With A Large Dildo | Hot Guys

Cocky Big Dick Jock Chase Arcangel Loves To Show Off For The Camera

Studio: Gayhoopla

Doesnt get much better than this showstopper of a stud. Hes a total showman and loves to play with his big hot cock in front of you. Dont look away now... things are just getting good!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.4 MB

Download Cocky Big Dick Jock Chase Arcangel Loves To Show Off For The Camera

Ares Camacho New Talents

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Ares Camacho
Genres: Latinos, Muscles, Masturbation, Solo, Tattoos

From Cordoba morenazo comes this bright-eyed, 25 and cook by profession. A seductive guy, who knows heat with just talk. Ares comes to this casting stomping and having very clearly here to stay.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 421.5 MB

Download Ares Camacho New Talents

Carter Woods (720P)

Studio: Nextdoor

Hey! Yeah you! Come a little closer... seductive Carter Woods has a thick surprise for you. If youre as horny in lockdown as he is alone at home, then this steamy scene is just for you. Truly, Carter cant contain himself a moment longer as he imagines the way youd taste, the way youd feel... mmm, he is on fire

Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.6 MB

Download Carter Woods (720P)

Drew Dixon

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Solo, Sperm
Video language: English

Like so many of us, Drew Dixon has been incredibly horny while staying at home during this quarantine. However, that hasn't stopped the sexy Brit from self-recording a bonus solo play session dedicated to you - our MenatPlay supporters. Having heeded advice to stay safe by staying home, Drew is unhesitant to staying busy and he is Ready to Play!

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Drew Dixon

Drew Dixon

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Solo, Sperm

Like so many of us, Drew Dixon has been incredibly horny while staying at home during this quarantine. However, that hasn't stopped the sexy Brit from self-recording a bonus solo play session dedicated to you - our MenatPlay supporters. Having heeded advice to stay safe by staying home, Drew is unhesitant to staying busy and he is Ready to Play!

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Drew Dixon

Special Ops: Shawn

Studio: StraightOffBase

Straight off base, studly Marine SGT. Shawn drops by the Majors penthouse before attending a special event and decides to rub one out for the Major. SGT. Shawn slowly removes his crisp uniform and begins to stroke his thick cock before busting his Marine nut on his richly-tanned stomach and savoring its salty taste with his finger.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 310.2 MB

Download Special Ops: Shawn

Spencer Laval - 720p

Cast: Spencer Laval
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.

Spencer is his name and by the end of this scene his name will be engraved into your mind. His body is flawless and his build is what a true soldier in the field looks like. He drops his clothes with amazing speed revealing his beautiful cock which is thick with a sexy thick vein right down the middle. His veiny hands grab on his throbbing cock pulling his shaft up and down showing us every sexy inch of that meat. Spencer's balls glisten and bounce with each stroke of his cock. Spencer isn't shy and by the looks of it he is very comfortable in front of the camera. Sadly this beautiful stroking man has to come to an end but as he stands over our glass table stroking his cock he blasts a sexy thick load of cum all over it. Enjoy!

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2370kbps

File size: 437.3 MB

Download Spencer Laval - 720p

Billy Fills His Hairy Ass

Studio: Zackrandall

Billy started out so straight, but these days he knows all too well how good it feels to take a cock in his hairy ass. The handsome hunk is in the bathroom for some shower action, getting messy with shaving foam and working his big dick. The huge black dildo is the chosen tool to enjoy for this jack off, and as he impales his hairy hole on that meaty toy we know a big cum load is on the way. And boy, does he cum hard!

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3236kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 509.6 MB

Download Billy Fills His Hairy Ass

Kevin Daniels

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kevin Daniels
Genres: Brunette, Muscular, Smooth, Solo, Jerk Off, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshots

We've been luckier than ever lately, seeing these crazy, sexy, cool hunks rolling into our camp on a regular basis. This time, it's Kevin Daniels, a hunky, shy rookie with more promise than you can spit at. I knew before Kevin got down to business that we were in for a treat!Claude moves in tight and we watch Kevin's masculine hand, still over the undies, work that swollen dick, just beneath his rippling abs. Claude takes the opportunity to get a close shot of Kevin's handsome face here, too. From the nuts to the face, YUM!And then Kevin stands up, pulls down those underwears and we see that thick, gorgeous cock. Kevin sits back down and gets to really stroking. Then we have Kevin standing up for a while, looking down at us while he continues to jerk his happy cock. When Claude gets the shot downward, from Kevin's POV, we see that his dick almost look like it lifts weights itself! Yes, that, my friends, is one STRONG boner! Claude moves around behind Kevin to give us a look at his sha.

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps

File size: 850.4 MB

Download Kevin Daniels

Carter Woods

Studio: Nextdoor

Hey! Yeah you! Come a little closer... seductive Carter Woods has a thick surprise for you. If youre as horny in lockdown as he is alone at home, then this steamy scene is just for you. Truly, Carter cant contain himself a moment longer as he imagines the way youd taste, the way youd feel... mmm, he is on fire

Video: 854x480, MP4V, 1557kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 237.8 MB

Download Carter Woods

RandyBlue Zack Norris prepares for his bareback debut

Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Zack Norris
Genres: Ass Play, Cumshot, Fingering, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.

Young and smooth, I had him pegged as a hot blonde haired blue eyed twink, but as soon as he took his shirt off, I was staring into his rock hard six pack and some massive pecs.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3385kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 603.7 MB

Download RandyBlue Zack Norris prepares for his bareback debut

Carlo Carrera

Studio: Bang Bang Boys

I met Carlo last summer on my trip to Miami Beach. He was working as a bouncer in a local bar. He stands almost as tall as me and has this amazing body. He was one of the nicest bouncers I have ever met, plus he has one incredible cock. But it is his ass that gets me. I would love to work my tongue in that hole for hours. He is originally from Dominican Republic but is enjoying living in Miami at the moment. It was very pleasant working with him and hopefully I will be doing it again and again!

Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 220.5 MB

Download Carlo Carrera

Marco

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

We've had a bit of good luck with latino studs lately, and Marco is the latest latin stud to join us at CF. If you like 'em tall, dark, and handsome, Marco is all you could ever want, and more!
He's originally from South America, but has been living in Florida for awhile and I can only imagine how many hearts he's breaking on a regular basis out there. With that handsome face and flawless body all on display on those south Florida beaches, and that sexy accent on top of things, I'm sure he has himself plenty of fun.
It's telling just how much more at ease and comfortable Marco gets once the conversation turns to sex during his introductory solo. Sharing his exploits and talking and thinking about sex, he's clearly in his element. Stripping down and showing off, he's clearly a total natural at looking good, feeling good, and getting off. And that dick? He'll definitely win you over with what he's packing!

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3869kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 568.4 MB

Download Marco

BoyCrush Twinky Xander Likes...

Cast: Xander Lane

Xander seems like a sweet little twink but he's a little kinky too and likes restraints and choking. The 24 year old came out in high school but his family had been quite good about it all, he's been exploring ever since. With his big curved cock and his smooth little ass it's no wonder he's had plenty of opportunities to learn.
Xander is 24 years old and comes from Arizona. This smooth and sexy little twink is a little kinky now and then, he likes choking and domination, and you know there are plenty of guys who would love to do that. We find out a lot about him from his firs experiences to the kinds of guys he's into, but you're really gonna love watching him getting naked and stroking his hard young cock to a big splashing cum load!

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3079kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 534.4 MB

Download BoyCrush Twinky Xander Likes...

LucioSaints Ares Camacho New Talents

Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Ares Camacho
Genres: Latinos, Muscles, Masturbation, Solo, Tattoos

From Cordoba morenazo comes this bright-eyed, 25 and cook by profession. A seductive guy, who knows heat with just talk. Ares comes to this casting stomping and having very clearly here to stay.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 421.5 MB

Download LucioSaints Ares Camacho New Talents