Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Makfuk

Wrapped - Scene 1 - Beau Butler and Alpha Wolfe

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Alone and bound to a medical exam table with plastic wrap, Beau Butler is in nothing but a jock. When master Alpha Wolfe walks in, he rummages through a selection of toys and devices before choosing a candle to drip hot wax all over Beau's body. After Beau is drizzled in wax, Alpha grabs a spiked pinwheel to prick Beau's physique and deliver further menace. Pushing Beau closer to his limits, Alpha produces an electro-stimulation wand, shocking his tight skin, sending sparks flying into the air.  Once Alpha it finished submitting Beau to pain with pleasure, he releases the scruffy stud from the medical table and puts Beau on all fours to work a clear anal trainer into his tight hole. With Beau pre-stretched, Alpha replaces the plug with a surgical glass dildo and drills it deep. After toying around, Alpha is ready to give Beau the real things. He takes his place behind Beau and slides his meaty cock in his sub's ass. Alpha delivers a vicious doggy-style, bareback pounding unti.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Wrapped - Scene 1 - Beau Butler and Alpha Wolfe

Makfuk

BF - Kasper- Part 3

Release Year: 2019

Watch as subjects become panicked to cum, edging closer with every stroke of their cocks, only to succumb to complete disappointment when no ejaculation is to be had in the gay cock-teasing marathon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:10
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2606kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 414.8 MB

Download BF - Kasper- Part 3

Makfuk

BF - Shane-Part 2

Watch as subjects become panicked to cum, edging closer with every stroke of their cocks, only to succumb to complete disappointment when no ejaculation is to be had in the gay cock-teasing marathon.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2315kbps

File size: 455.5 MB

Download BF - Shane-Part 2

Makfuk

YBastards - Abraham, David & Alec - Young guy wrecked to fuck by brutal XL-tops

Studio: YoungBastards

Alec Loob gets picked up by two older fuckers in a club. The good-looking, fresh meat twink is out of luck, since Abraham Montenegro and David Paw can be really nasty, brutal assholes.

Duration: 21:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3367kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 546.7 MB

Download YBastards - Abraham, David & Alec - Young guy wrecked to fuck by brutal XL-tops

Makfuk

Wrapped Up & Face Fucked

Kinky dom Sean hasn't shot a load off for days so he's extra horny and full to bursting. It's a good thing he's got cute boy Bob to play with and use when he arrives at the warehouse. The boy ready for him, kind of. He's naked and cold, his hands tightly bound, but it's not enough for kinky Sean. With a blindfold over his eyes and tight plastic being wrapped around him Bob is unable to move, entirely at the mercy of his devious dom and that big throbbing uncut cock in his face. Obediently Bob accepts it, not that he has much choice. The face fucking he takes while he's slurping and sucking that drooling meat soon has Sean ready to finally satisfy his needs and spew his dom seed all over his cock sucker!

Duration: 25:19
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 14615kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Wrapped Up & Face Fucked

Makfuk

Thomas - Part 1

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them instinctive. We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download Thomas - Part 1

Makfuk

This pathetic naked sub is completely defenceless as snarling

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

The sub is commanded to lick clean the top's filthy boots before being thrashed by Edward's belt. With his bare arse high in the air, the prostrate sub then licks clean his Master's filthy feet before Edward mercilessly rams a huge dildo deep into his mouth and then pisses all over him.

Duration: 25:02
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2420kbps

File size: 456.6 MB

Download This pathetic naked sub is completely defenceless as snarling

Makfuk

SlowTeasingHandJobs Anthony The Best One Yet

I had hunky, handsome Anthony tied to a chair, his big hard cock throbbing in my hand, yearning for release as I slowly stroked, telling him I wanted to see him work for his orgasm. His breathing became loud and labored, he moaned softly, his toes wiggled and curled and he slowly thrust his hips. I had this straight, muscular giant overwhelmed with pleasure and frustration, totally under my control. When I was ready, I gradually increased my pace, using a loose grip on his cock, really making him work to get off. He panted, gasped and shuddered, his whole body tensed and he shot his load on his stomach and chest in an intense orgasm, then lay breathless, exhausted and satisfied, telling me " that was the best one yet."

Duration: 22:21
Video: 972x540, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download SlowTeasingHandJobs Anthony The Best One Yet

Makfuk

Nigel - Anthony's Boy - Chapter 4

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 566.4 MB

Download Nigel - Anthony's Boy - Chapter 4

Makfuk

Fuck the Photographer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DarkRoom.DarkAlley
Cast: Jim Ferro, BitchBritney
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Pissing, Piersing

A photo shoot in Berlin gets fucking nasty when sexy Jim Ferro takes Bitch Britney and makes him yell, 'GIMME MORE' Jim and his huge pierced cock fuck and piss all over him before unloading in his tight fuck hole.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 401.7 MB

Download Fuck the Photographer

Makfuk

LucioSaints Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Isaac Eliad, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles,

It is said that when you lack the sense of sight, other senses sharpen. Lucio Saints is ready for feeling the mouth and the warm hole of the hot newcomer Isaac Eliad in a hard sex play with wax and ropes.

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

Download LucioSaints Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio

Makfuk

Slow Teasing Hand Jobs - Anthony The Best One Yet

I had hunky, handsome Anthony tied into a chair, his large hard cock throbbing in my hand, trying to find discharge as I slowly stroked, telling him I wished to watch him work for his climax. His departure became loud and labored, he moaned softly, his feet wiggled and curly and he slowly thrust his hips. I had this straight, muscular giant overwhelmed with pleasure and frustration, completely under my control. When I was prepared, I slowly increased my pace, using a loose grip on his penis, actually making him work to eliminate. He panted, gasped and shuddered, his whole body tensed and he shot his load on his stomach and torso in an extreme orgasm, then put breathless, tired and satisfied, telling me how " which was the best one yet."

Duration: 22:21
Video: 972x540, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Slow Teasing Hand Jobs - Anthony The Best One Yet

Makfuk

ChaosMen - Bryan & Lucian - Edge

I have learned that if a guy starts cumming, and you stop stroking immediately, the cock will ejaculate, and your brain orgasm, but the body still thinks it has not cum. Cock stays hard. Lucian cums four times in this video!

Duration: 26:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 582.2 MB

Download ChaosMen - Bryan & Lucian - Edge

Makfuk

Session 63 - Master Mike & Master Nick

Hot and sweaty Masters Mike and Nick are in the Top's changing room having their bodies detailed by the slutty tongue of sub jason. Eagerly licking away all the sweat from their masterful bodies and armpits, the bottom pays particular attention to Nick's jock clad crotch. Tongue bathing his Master's body all the way down to his boots, the sub is ordered to clean those as well and make them gleam, Mike and Nick adding their own gob for good measure.
It's not as good a job as Master Mike would like, so using the studs on the bottom of his football boots he starts to make an impression on the sub - literally. Pressing the boots into the soft fleshy skin on jason's back, Mike quickly drags his foot backwards, cutting the studs into the subs skin, scuffing and marking his body and making it glow an angry red. Nick laughs at jason's moans as the sub continues his tongue bathing of the Top's boots.

Duration: 21:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2199kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

Download Session 63 - Master Mike & Master Nick

Makfuk

YB - Fisting In The Great Outdoors: Luke Pascoe & David Seal

Luke is slim with light brown hair, but is also hung like a : his 9-inch manhood can on command become the most formidable fucking weapon. In the open air he has it off with skinhead David, who's really into huge dicks. And before Luke's moist hole can be thoroughly pounded, he must undergo some fisting with sexy black latex gloves. And streams of hot piss are still on the program.

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6123kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download YB - Fisting In The Great Outdoors: Luke Pascoe & David Seal

Makfuk

Timarrie Baker - Part 7

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them instinctive. We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2566kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 422.2 MB

Download Timarrie Baker - Part 7

Makfuk

Session 294 - Master Jack

Brutal Top's most handsome top, Master Jack, returns to complete his vicious mistreatment of snivelling worm elliott. The naked sub finds the Master dressed as a school-boy sat in a toilet next to a stinking urinal. Jack is in a particularly sadistic mood and can't wait to start damaging his useless sub.
As Jack strips off his clothes, revealing an amazing body, elliott is ordered to lick him clean. With a belt in hand, the top thrashes and dominates the sub and causes his considerable pain - he thrashes elliott's arse until it is red raw.

Duration: 24:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1997kbps

File size: 363.6 MB

Download Session 294 - Master Jack