Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

The Fetish Factory, Scene #03 - Jack Hunter, Sebastian Keys - 1080p

Hunky Jack Hunter defers to his Sir, Sebastian Keys, when it comes to picking out toys. Sebastian chooses a flog to start and is relentless on Jack's smooth ass until it's a deep shade of red. Just when Jack isn't sure he can take any more, Sebastian grabs Jack's leash and pulls out his riding crop to continue his barrage of belts to Jack's bare skin. All the domination has made Sebastian rock hard and ready to fuck. He spits into Jack's gaping hole to lube it up and then sticks his cock in to fuck Jack just the way they both like it. Jack moans as he continues to get railed and chomps down on the riding crop like a bit. Sebastian keeps pounding in and out as Jack eagerly takes it from behind. Sebastian wants to give Jack a taste of everything he has to offer and takes a break from the ass pounding to throat fuck his slave. Jack gags and chokes as Sebastian's solid cock reams his face. Sebastian gives Jack one final treat of letting him lick his Master's sweaty asshole before Sebastia.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Fetish Factory, Scene #03 - Jack Hunter, Sebastian Keys - 1080p

Fucking Millions - part 01

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 777.9 MB

Download Fucking Millions - part 01

Gangster Fuck Best Part 45

Now Jess wants to fuck. He ties Bennie to the ladder and gags him with a dirty, smelly sock. Then he penetrates him and starts to fuck the boy without any mercy. After a while he unties him and leads him to the corner. There he ties him again. Upside down. He is ordered to suck. And after sucking its time for a whipping. Finally he shoots his load into the boys mouth.

Duration: 24:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 897.3 MB

Download Gangster Fuck Best Part 45

Matt Is Nervous and Scared

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

This is 29 year old Nick's fourth spanking with us, and he's hated every one, but he's back, scared and nervous, trying to raise money for his upcoming wedding.I took him over my knee and spanked his skinny white butt until it was glowing red and he was growling in pain. He kicked, hollered, and squirmed, his big dick dangling between his legs, his legs visibly trembling, as I spanked him by hand and strap.His breathing was so heavy, he cried out in pain, looking and sounding like he was in pure agony.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6552kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Matt Is Nervous and Scared

The Officer - part 04

Release Year: 2020

Mira a los adorables niños intercambiar sus pollas, su longitud gruesa y palpitante se disipa rápidamente en el pequeño y resbaladizo agujero del niño, besándolo profundamente hasta que se folla su crema y queda atrapado en su agujero!

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download The Officer - part 04

Bondage Garage, Scene #01

Cast: Brian Bonds, Eli Lewis
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Restraints, Rimming, Submission, Toy

Brian Bonds rolls into the 'Bondage Garage' with junk in his trunk: specifically, Eli Lewis, who is lying naked, bound, gagged, and blindfolded in the back of Brian's SUV. Brian pulls Eli out of the car and has him stand in the center of the dark, dirty garage. Utilizing his rope skills, Brian connects Eli's wrist restraints to his collar. Grabbing an industrial-size roll of shrink wrap, Brian encircles Eli's entire body until his arms and torso are completely immobilized. A rope running down Eli's back, underneath the shrink wrap, enables Brian to suspend Eli from a pulley. Brian gets out his big, thick cock and feeds it to Eli, giving the captive sub the change to practice his oral skills. As a reward for a job well done, Brian sucks Eli's cock for a spell. Now focusing on Eli's ass, Brian spreads the firm cheeks and uses his tongue to lube up the tight hole. Picking up a massive industrial pipe wrench, Brian lubes up the handle and slides it into his submissive bottom. Eli moans a.

Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bondage Garage, Scene #01

The Last Bondage Scene - HD 720p

This video features the last bondage scene we filmed in the basement of NoEscapeDungeon, owned by DungeonDaddy (Recon) in Las Vegas. A few days before we shot this video, we moved all of Daddy's bondage gear from the basement to the second floor where we split it up between two adjacent bedrooms. Both bedrooms will be used as playrooms. We made this move because Daddy wanted to move his DVD collection into the basement next to his home theater. So, we spent a week or so painting the two bedrooms, bolting Unistrut to the walls and ceiling, and schlepping tons of gear from the basement up the two flights of stairs. You will see the upstairs playrooms in future videos. The last scene from the basement features SFDom, Lukas Tyler, and the famous RigidCuff V-Chair. We're fortunate that Lukas enjoys shooting bondage videos with us, and we enjoy his company and the comradery of getting together with him and his partner DungeonDaddy for weekends of bondage play. You've probably seen the Rigid.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 804.5 MB

Download The Last Bondage Scene - HD 720p

Javier Cruz

Release Year: 2012
Studio: GangsterFuck
Cast: Javier Cruz
Genres: Gays BDSM

These guys do things with each other that you just dream about. They hammer each other so passionately that they quickly end at each other

Duration: 24:05

File size: 897.3 MB

Download Javier Cruz

Ball Mount Bondage - Scene 2 - HD 720p

After the hood is on, I don a heavy latex straitjacket suit from StudioGum. I have had this suit for years. In this scene I don't use the suit as a straitjacket, but instead slip each of my hands into rubber ball mitts from BlackStyle. These mitts are totally awesome, and not long after I purchased a pair of medium size mitts, I figured out that if I slipped a pair of large mitts over the medium mitts it became twice as restrictive. So, I ended up buying two pairs or the small, medium and large size mitts, 12 in total. This allows me to share these exciting mitts with other people I shoot videos with. In order to pull one mitt over another, both need to be well lubed or powdered. The feeling of two rubber mitts pulled over your hands is quite exciting and gives you a unique feeling of total helplessness. Once I was fully enclosed in rubber, I climbed up onto the bondage table and SFDom assisted me in getting myself lined up with the ball clamp which was mounted in the center. SFDom us.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

Download Ball Mount Bondage - Scene 2 - HD 720p

The Pathfinder - part 02

Release Year: 2020

Los muchachos entran en una asombrosa formación de retoños de tres vías, donde cada soldado tiene éxito en un buen paso, llevando la erección del otro profundamente en la garganta.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 483.5 MB

Download The Pathfinder - part 02

Dimitri Kane

Cast: Dimitri Kane
Genres: Gays BDSM, Anal punishment

Nothing can clean your onal hole like a member. This guy is hammering his friend in the ass with his drenched saliva cock so hard that it

Duration: 25:44

File size: 959.4 MB

Download Dimitri Kane

Danny Moore

Cast: Danny Moore

This guy is so obsessed with anal sex that he gives everyone an ass in the ass. Today he decided to sleep with his acquaintance who does not live near him.

Duration: 21:01

File size: 783.8 MB

Download Danny Moore

Dimitri Kane

Cast: Dimitri Kane

Only a true gay can give a guy a real sincere pleasure. This guy loves his friend as himself. And he often loves himself, since masturbation is sacred ...

Duration: 26:48

File size: 998.8 MB

Download Dimitri Kane

Dax Daniels

Cast: Dax Daniels

Do you like to observe from the side how someone has sex !? Your attention is presented a video clip with a scene of beautiful gay sex

Duration: 21:56

File size: 817.0 MB

Download Dax Daniels

Danny Moore

Cast: Danny Moore
Genres: Gays BDSM

This guy is so obsessed with anal sex that he gives everyone an ass in the ass. Today he decided to sleep with his acquaintance who does not live near him.

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1883kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 400.1 MB

Download Danny Moore

Raw Flip Fuck

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Collin O'Neal, Sean Duran
Genres: Jocks, Muscle, Sneakers, Latino, Jockstraps, Breeding

Collin O'Neal finds Sean Duran jacking off in a cage in sleazy sex club and feeds the horny fucker his big cock. The two muscle studs take turn fucking each other raw before Collin fucks a load out of Sean and then breeds his well fucked hole.

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 383.1 MB

Download Raw Flip Fuck