Format: avi
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x416, XviD, 3346kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Wonderful Boys Tonight - Yuuto Kanda

After School Fuck With Cute Guys

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Rimming, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English

When the after-school chime sounds, a world unknown to adults, something unimaginable is happening at the school !! Hey, do you have sex? Did you get an erection when you saw me in uniform? I love my teacher's dick sweaty !! It's embarrassing to have sex in a place like this ... but I'm even more excited to see someone see it !! Students who come to the infirmary threaten the teacher and make sex stronger. The teacher gradually shakes his hips to the goodness of the students' sex. If someone sees me, my life will end, but I can't stop ... When straight guys were talking about sex in the classroom after school, they got horny and sex broke out !? Surprisingly, sex between men feels good and makes me addicted !! Attack the teacher in the empty library! A friend breaks in on the way and fights for the teacher's dick !? The teacher squeezes sperm until he answers which of the two students feels better. I consulted with my teacher about sex and asked her to put her erected teacher's dick i.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:58:36
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download After School Fuck With Cute Guys

Stripped Magazine Scene 04 - Yo & Ball

Release Year: 2016

An erotic photo shoot for a Thai gay magazine. I like how these Thai models are willing to go all the way. Just check out the top in this video. He seems to be enjoying what he's doing. Nice cum-shot too.

Duration: 59:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1387kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 670.3 MB

Download Stripped Magazine Scene 04 - Yo & Ball

3 Days Sex Document While BF Away

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots

3 days to lose desire. Our faint memories of being enthusiastic about it. The worst, but the happiest. I don't want to forget this sex. I'm definitely confident that it will make you feel better than XX. I'm not doing anything wrong. It just feels good. It's too big and I get excited just by giving a blow job. This blowjob feels good, right? It's okay if you put rubber on it because it's not cheating. It's crazy ... Do you always do this? It feels great just in the ass ... For three days when my boyfriend goes on a trip, I took off my boyfriend's best friend Sora and Saddle. I heard that I came to my house after fighting with my boyfriend. "I'm just going on a trip, so stay a little longer." I can't resist the temptation ...

Duration: 2:03:49
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download 3 Days Sex Document While BF Away

Finishing Blow - Blame It on the Cock-Head vol.4

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Ejiki, DNA
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, HandJob, BlowJob, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

あの超人気シリーズの待望の第四弾が遂に登場! 今回も更に更にパワーアップして帰ってきた! 亀頭をじっくりとグ~リグリ、そしてすん止め! 快楽的拷問プレイによがりまくる! エロさ満点、シリーズ最高傑作! 1・2 容赦ない亀頭責めにガマンできずに.発射! ケツを掘られ.噴射!二度昇天! ケツ掘られまくり!筋肉が躍動する!

Duration: 56:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1455kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 681.9 MB

Download Finishing Blow - Blame It on the Cock-Head vol.4

Tomoya Kikuchi Limited Edition - Black

Release Year: 2011
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Fingering, Toy, BDSM, Bondage, Waxing, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot

伝説のモデル菊池智也の作品が厳選され登場する。 【-006 】 菊池君の作品の中でもっとも評判のよかった-006、そのエロさは言葉に表せないくらい極上。あまりの気持ちよさに出る言葉とセクシーな体がまたエロを引き立てる! スタジオを飛び出し緑あふれる野外で初撮影。 いつもとは違う雰囲気、そんな中で裸になってタチセックス。 【職場淫猥白書9】 大学病院教授菊池智也には誰にも言えない秘密があった.。 天才外科医の汚点、しかし後輩は気づいていた。 病室に響く教授の喘ぎ声。 【密撮肉体裸】 カメラマンを排除し誰にも見られていない2人きりの空間で撮影。 普段とは違う表情で感じまくる。 【虐 第四章】 レーベルでも人気の高い虐シリーズ。 水責め、ロウソク、浣腸、手加減を知らず容赦なく責められる。 もう菊池智也は.。 【 菊池智也x高田悠馬】 豪華モデル同士競演!掘って掘られの頂上合戦。 今回のために新しく撮影された緊急撮りおろし作品。

Duration: 2:32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1686kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tomoya Kikuchi Limited Edition - Black

Finishing Blow - Blame It on the Cock-Head vol.9

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, HandJob, BlowJob, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

ガチムチ パイパンマラ ビクンビクン! 1 限界寸前!? 超興奮!大量発射! ガチムチ野郎が緩急亀頭責めによがりまくり! 拘束されて足がプルプル! 2 ガチムチ野郎がイレズミ野郎に犯される! デカマラにガン掘られる!

Duration: 58:27
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1380kbps

File size: 650.4 MB

Download Finishing Blow - Blame It on the Cock-Head vol.9

Asian Bodies Market

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Group, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots

A whirlpool of lust in the dungeon, the voice of a hungry man heard !! The man I loved is a devil human ... The 6th "Dark Rigid Body Market"! Brainwashing Butterfly !! An ordinary gay couple enjoying the city. Two people who love each other. When I got back to my room ... the rotor, handcuffs, and medicine ... the relationship between the two suddenly changed. e refreshing former athletic club Lehman's business partner is ... An iron grill placed in the room. Something is wrong. A former professional athlete who was by a man and was sick. "As long as that man is there ..." A man who receives counseling many times. "It's okay, the teacher will do something about it." A man chased by someone in the middle of the night. When I noticed, his hands were tied with a chain and he was in the dungeon ... His clothes were torn and he was tossed with a big dick and a meat stick was in the man's ass without being able to move !! The dark rigid body market was held !! There was a brainwashed slave.

Duration: 2:37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Asian Bodies Market

Shine for Tomorrow - Yuki Ichihara

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Image Video, Deep Boys
Genres: Asian, Teens, Solo, Handjob, Toys, Dondage, Masturbation, Posing

可愛い系だけど男らしい!
絶妙な勇気にくびったけ!
夢にときめいて明日にきらめく!
何事にも前向きの勇気が走り出す!
カワイイけれど立派な男子!
色気たっぷりの勇気が熱い!

Duration: 57:28
Video: 720x416, XviD, 3430kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Shine for Tomorrow - Yuki Ichihara

Water Asian Boys

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Asian, Teens, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Pissing, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots

You and Masaru, who are the first to shoot full-scale H, challenge the first pee play! The two, who were initially confused as "I'm interested ...", were bathed in pee and while they were bathing. Sucking the penis that has just been peeed, licking the body covered with pee, Each other is peeing and peeing all over! "It looks like I'm addicted to something ..." The smell of pee makes my brother very excited! Pee overflows one after another. Hiroki's after-school fun, which he loves wing and pee, is pee play in an empty classroom.
But today I was found by the teacher! "Do you want to pee with the teacher?" Uniforms and classrooms are peeing and peeing!

Duration: 2:25:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 94kbps

Download Water Asian Boys

Karada vol.11

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Toys, Men

イケメンマッチョアスリートがはり付け台に拘束されて二人のタチに責められる! ビンビンのチンコを亀頭責め!更にアナルも同時に責められ、いやらしい顔をしてよがり哭く! 仕上げはガン掘り調教!いろいろな体位でガン掘られ本気で感じてエッチに乱れ哭く! 最後は掘られながら発射!超濃厚ガン掘りエロファック!

Duration: 55:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2016kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 862.0 MB

Download Karada vol.11

Premium Channel Vol.01

Studio: Get Film
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Solo, Threesome, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot

ノンケモデル「」の豪華保存版!
ユニフォーム、制服、野外で.爽やかで淫乱な「」の全て
[完全保存版]
ノンケモデルの全て
[特別撮り下ろし]
'.では見れない特別撮り下ろしムービー2編を含む全7編
[版]
'.から厳選された
サカユニで野外オナニー
男子校生同士のラブラブ
このままじゃ留年!補習中、エロ教師の餌食に!
を太チン少年が犯す!
大自然の中でチンポシコシコ淫汁発射♪
腰振りオナニー
ジャニ系同士の甘いに満足度120%

Duration: 2:00:30
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1426kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Premium Channel Vol.01

Finishing Blow - Blame It on the Cock-Head vol.6

Genres: Asian, Muscle, Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, HandJob, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

ガマン汁が.! 1 拘束されて亀頭をぐ~りぐり 気持ち良すぎておかしくなっちゃう!? 新アイテムで責めてガマン汁が. 2 容赦ない亀頭責め 掘られながらぐ~りぐり

Duration: 57:57
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1455kbps

File size: 702.4 MB

Download Finishing Blow - Blame It on the Cock-Head vol.6

Beast Complete vol.5

Release Year: 2006
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Threesome, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot

コンプリート第五弾は「リーマン凌辱」
過去作品より人気の高かった五編を厳選!スーツに隠された成熟した体、終わることのない暴辱が青年を大人に変える・・
「生意気な態度をとるんじゃねーよ」
職場で繰り広げられる陰謀の凌辱
「先輩の陰謀」
非道な言葉責めに追い込まれるフレッシュマン
「暴虐レイプ」
心に眠るもうひとつの自分
「妄想の果て」
・・若きリーマン達が味わう凌辱の世界をお楽しみ下さい。

Duration: 2:06:21
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1318kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beast Complete vol.5

Finishing Blow - Blame It on the Cock-Head vol.2

Release Year: 2007
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, HandJob, BlowJob, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

待望の第二弾!! あの『すん止め亀頭責め』が更にパワーアップして帰ってきた!! 拘束されての亀頭責め、ファックしながらの亀頭責めはもちろんのこと、 今度は一度いった後も容赦なくグリグリ!! 亀頭を刺激されて、悶え、よがりまくる!! しかも今回は2度発射!! 快楽は頂点に達する!! グリグリ亀頭責め!! 第二弾 二度昇天!! 1 イッた直後もグ~リグリ!! ケツ掘り!! 2 ケツ低周波責め+亀頭責め!! 前も後ろもガンガン責めて.

Duration: 55:40
Video: 720x480, XviD, 833kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

Download Finishing Blow - Blame It on the Cock-Head vol.2

Male Vaginal Intercourse vol.3

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Prism
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

何ケツ振ってんだよ変態。お前のマンコぶっ壊すぞ、いいな! パイパンマンコ野郎がケツ振りながら「チンポ入れて、チンポが欲しい」と上反りバリタチゴーグル太マラを催促。 変態ツルツル雄膣パックリ開いたところでズッコン! バック&正常位でガツりやられて、最後は大量ザーメンぶっ掛けられる。 がっちび大佑、敏感なチンポをマッサージ器で責められびっくんびくん反り返るチンポは若さの証。 ケツに電動バイブ嵌められたまま、乳首&チンポをローター責め。 ウナギでケツ引っ掻き回され「ヤバいヤバい」を連呼。「ヤバい、ケツ壊れます、涙」 正常位で結合しながら唾液を垂れ流されごっくん飲み干し、最後はガン掘りされながら雄汁をガチムチボディにぶち撒ける。 感度抜群乳首ピアス、亀頭ピアスの悠太。 目隠し手錠で自由を奪われ乳首ピアスをかじられ引き千切られそうになればなるほどチンポが反応。 張り型根元まで突っ込まれ、痙攣しながら自分のマンコを指で確認。 奥を突けば突くほどエロ顔で喘ぐ姿は必見!

Duration: 2:46:21
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1513kbps

Download Male Vaginal Intercourse vol.3

One Wish - Ryoma Minami

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Image Video, Jokers
Genres: Asian, Teens, Solo, Handjob, Toys, Masturbation, Posing

可愛い笑顔と完成された肉体美!
ファンの期待に応えてかえってきた純粋系チェリーボーイの竜馬君!
久々に魅せる可愛い笑顔と鍛えられた肉体はこの瞬間を待ち望んでいた
ファンを魅了するに違いない!

Duration: 57:45
Video: 720x416, XviD, 4048kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download One Wish - Ryoma Minami

Number Hard Tackler Collectors Edition

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Coat Company

In 3, he was dug by his older brother, and in Naked, he was running naked at midnight and masturbating naked in the park toilet.
Contrary to the cute face, all of "Yutaka" that showed a lot of unequaledness is completely recorded! All 5 titles 8 parts + off-shot video are also included!

Duration: 3:30:47
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1132kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Number Hard Tackler Collectors Edition

Uniforms Fucker - Salarymen Shock

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Prism
Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot

スーツ系リーマンガチンコ。 昼真っから濃厚キスでお互い求め合う。 自ら両足抱えて大股広げケツマンおねだり。 デカマラ野郎にトロマンぶっ刺されて嬉しい悲鳴でがっちり兄貴が感じまくり。 若手リーマンひとり残業中にムラムラオナニー。 それが先輩に見つかり逆に性処理扱い。 容赦ない口マン犯しで唾液だらだら垂れ流し。 がん掘り覚悟でケツマン捧げる。 あぁ.、気持ちいいす デカマラ喉奥まで強制フェラ 大好物なデカマラを貪り食う 自ら大股広げ肛門をさらけ出す 昼間っからリーマン同士がっつり盛り合う ひくつくトロマンが卑猥さを増す 先輩、凄かったす! 一人残業中にムラムラ、その果てには.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1457kbps

File size: 650.4 MB

Download Uniforms Fucker - Salarymen Shock

Bullying on Trun

Release Year: 2015
Studio: KO Company, Deep
Cast: Ogita Takahirio, Tsukino Kaoru, Yamashita Noriyuki
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Foursome, Handjob, Humiliation, Masturbation, , Toys, Twinks

不条理な日常.エスカレートしていくイジメ。 クラスで蔓延る欲望.捌け口.。僕はその日、肉便器になった.。 無理やり性的虐待を受け支配される事に喜びを覚えた性従の肉体、大きくなったチンチンの先っぽから恥汁を垂れ流す. 拒んでも力まかせに身体に突き刺さるガチガチの肉棒。 「すげぇ.もっと.」ケツマンコに肉棒ぶっさされ勃起させたチンポから汁垂らしながらドの本能が目覚める.変態処理穴鬼畜完成。 僕はこんなにも自分が変態だとは思わなかった. 本当は嫌なはずなのに陵辱されてチンポ勃たせて感じてしまうなんて. 変態な僕の全てを見てください。 出演者

Duration: 2:14:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1759kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Bullying on Trun