Asian Boys - Big Cock And Pounding Pink Anal Are

As soon as you are

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Bravo
Video language: English

Black-skinned pervert-muscular guys face a big dick and unexpectedly copulate with meatballs! As soon as you are hit by a teapot that has been gently hit with toys, it won't stop! He is on the verge of fainting intestinal juice in an extreme erotic position, which rolls out one after the other, like a storm!

Format: avi
Duration: 59:07
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 3955kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download As soon as you are

Schoolboy Hunters

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, , Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots

I can't escape anymore if I'm targeted. Using their sneaky hands, they are getting closer and closer. Uniforms make me excited just by looking at them. Do you have such a face because it feels good? Do you want to get a cock? I'm sorry for this butt. I can't stop. You can see the face you feel. The tragedy happened while my parents were on a trip. Anyway, that's a rumor ... Until that day, I thought so ... Sex crazy school boys. I'm looking for a cock today as well. Support 〇 Boys' school student. A sweet trap for dangerous business.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:49:31
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Schoolboy Hunters

All The Right Places

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Island Caprice Studios
Cast: Phanya, Sodsai, , Parnsiri, Anutin, Khanaen,
Genres: Thai Twinks, Oral Sex, Ass Rimming, Anal Sex, Uncut

Phanya's pull-ups in the park attract Sodsai's attention. Having his bicep squeezed, Phanya inquires as to whether Sodsai would like to get groped back. Well, of course he would, but not there and proves it. Does country-stud, , have any money? Parnsiri doubts it, but while showing him a room he's enthusiastically mauled mid-sentence. Hot for each other the two take turns deeply exploring private regions. Then Anutin checks out the high-rise view with Khanaen but can't keep his hands of a super ass. Well, what's a guy to do so in front of the city lights he sucks his buddy's dick and, oh well, you know, screw the lights, for a really illuminating experience it's into bed. These guys make sure they find ALL

Duration: 1:29:49
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1807kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download All The Right Places

Ask each other

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Prism

Ask each other with a thick kiss from the middle of the day. Hold your legs and spread your legs. The older guy feels a happy cry after he was hit by a big cock. One young Lehman masturbates while working overtime. It occurs in older people and, conversely, is seen as sex.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1457kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 650.4 MB

Download Ask each other

Mad Daddy With Jealousy

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots

The boyfriend who belongs to the athletic club was kind only at the beginning. He's been treated as a sex processing tool these days. If I was unilaterally fucked in the club room as usual ... One day, when I saw an older brother who came to solicit a newspaper, I couldn't stand it ... Sato of the same department has been interested recently. He often shows happy images with his wife. But I always get what I want. I will definitely make it a thing ... chapter4 I who is embraced by my boyfriend / I who is by my father! I was calling my classmates home and doing a little naughty things. Without knowing that my dad was watching it ...

Duration: 1:59:07
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mad Daddy With Jealousy

元自衛隊員 達也

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese

鍛え上げられた肉体はしなやかで強靱な鋼の様。
屹立する巨大な男性器も同様に鋼の様に躍動する。
隊員の肉棒を容易に迎え入れ瞬時に果てさせる雄膣に育つ。

Duration: 57:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3303kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 元自衛隊員 達也

Smart vol.11th Impression

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Coat West
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Rimming, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Toys, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot

新顔ラッシュ!ズッポリパックリエネルギッシュなスケベプレイに感度良好♪
11メインはアイドル司(ツカサ)君!
男の味に戸惑いながらも体は元気一杯で、ついにはアナルにもトライ!
18歳童顔少年にも初アナル直撃!
喘ぎ声には愛おしさを感じずにはいられない!
未体験ゾーンに迷い込んだイケメン達はあっという間に絶頂コースへ!

Duration: 1:57:32
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 805kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 770.6 MB

Download Smart vol.11th Impression

Stripped Magazine Scene 04 - Yo & Ball

Release Year: 2016

An erotic photo shoot for a Thai gay magazine. I like how these Thai models are willing to go all the way. Just check out the top in this video. He seems to be enjoying what he's doing. Nice cum-shot too.

Duration: 59:02
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1387kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 670.3 MB

Download Stripped Magazine Scene 04 - Yo & Ball

Sleep Sharing Order

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots

After all, there was a back tradition embraced by uncle Homo in the shadow of glory !! A handsome boy who was called out in the neighborhood and came to the room as it was was laid down on the bed and gently massaged ... I thought that he was still a boy, but that was already a period of intense growth! The boy's face laid down on the sofa with just one pair of pants makes me feel uneasy ... However, the sensitive boy's body has outstanding whole-body sensitivity! The head of a boy who sleeps with his uncle while watching AV is in a confused period! A new world that sprout between a boy who desperately stares at AV and an uncle who desperately devours the boy's body! A beautiful but boyish boy is invited by an uncle Homo ... ・ Excited by the boy's odor drifting from his pants! A boy with a beautiful anus has spread legs! A close-up shot with a curious boy who is playing soccer ... It feels like it's painful for the first time ... I'll even do anal sex while I'm forgotten!

Duration: 2:03:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3263kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Sleep Sharing Order

元自衛隊員 達也

Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Oral, Anal, BlowJob, HandJob, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese

鍛え上げられた肉体はしなやかで強靱な鋼の様。
屹立する巨大な男性器も同様に鋼の様に躍動する。
隊員の肉棒を容易に迎え入れ瞬時に果てさせる雄膣に育つ。

Duration: 57:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3303kbps
Audio: 87kbps

Download 元自衛隊員 達也

Black Sword's Wax Drops

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Asian, Teens, Anal/Oral Sex, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Fingering, Handjob, Solo, Toys, Waxing, Masturbation, Cumshots

A great scream at the candle hell that passed the play where the scars remain.Gun digging with Taiko Taro in big dick!

Duration: 2:09:51
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1948kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Black Sword's Wax Drops

Individual Tutoring

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Players
Cast: Kazuki, Kazuma, Sawada
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Toys, Twinks

全パート モデルxモデルのアナル!若い肉体が愛し合う創刊号!新レーベル『』登場! 20代前半までの若いモデルにこだわり、シチュエーション・ストーリー重視の作品から よりの内容に特化した淫乱・過激な内容までをカバーする総合レーベルです! 第1弾は、思春期の少年が秘める恋心と欲望を、男子校を舞台に描き出したオムニバス作品です。 恋の予感に、僕らのカラダは熱くなる-----。 言葉だけじゃ、物足りない.!淫らな衝動が心を結ぶ、愛の課外授業--- ■.1-生意気生徒と気弱な教師- いつものように保健室でサボる一樹。 注意に訪れた正彦は自他共に認める生徒にナメられっぱなしのヘタレ教師。 一樹の挑発に正彦は必死に堪えるのだが. ■.2-猟奇的な催眠術- 「ホクは先輩の性奴隷です.」 同じ部活の先輩・芝に誘われ、自宅に遊びに行く一馬。 そこで芝に催眠術の実験につき合わされ.。 ■.3-家庭教師は超イケメン- 「先生といると、なんだかドキドキするんです.」 今日は憧れの澤田先生が家に来る日。 今日こそは先生になんとかアプローチしてみると決意する新二郎だったが.。 ■.4-放課後の告白- 「ずっと前から、好きだったんだよ.」 誰もいない放課後の教室。 辺りをうかがいながら、一平は前から好きだった敬の机から体操服を取り出し、 その匂いを嗅ぎながらたまらずオナニーを始めてしまう.

Duration: 54:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Individual Tutoring

Samourai X

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Prism
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

いまどきイケメン男子、サムライエックス! 朝霧翔太: 実はなんじゃないかな?、と最近感じ始めた翔太18歳。 密室でふたりきり、パンツを脱がされチンコを咥えられる。 緊張しながらも気持ちよすぎてチンコはビンビン! ギン立ちチンコを扱かれ、思いっきり射精でたくさん飛ばしてすっきり。 その後、ちゃんとエッチがしたくてもう一度挑戦! いっぱいキスして、たくさんしゃぶってしゃぶられて。 いっぱい出てくるしょっぱい我慢汁に喜び、チンコ扱きながらしっかり咥えてべちょべちょエロエロに。 お尻の穴もじっくり見られてたくさん舐められ、恥ずかしいけど喘ぎ声が出ちゃう! 緩んできたお尻の中にチンコが挿入されると、より一層感じちゃい精子が欲しくなっちゃう。 最後は口の中にたくさん注ぎ込まれて、ドロドロになった顔で満足気な表情。 沢村レイラ: 男の人とふたりきりで、初めての体験に戸惑いつつパンツ1枚にさせられるレイラ19歳。 乳首舐められるとかわいい声が出ちゃう。ローターで責められチンコが反応。 我慢汁が鈴口から溢れ出し、粘度の高い汁が糸を引き亀頭がヌルヌルに。 初めて男の人にされるフェラチオ。まとわりつく舌に勃起が収まらず。 ローションでクチュクチュいやらしい音を立てて、フィニッシュは真っ白い精子大量噴射! 森田祐一: エッチ大好きオモチャも大好き祐一20歳。 期待からかチンコは始まったときから既にビンビン。 ピンクのバイブがお尻にぶっ刺さり勢いよくグリグリ廻る。 本物のチンコが欲しくてお尻におねだり。 ずっと掘られっ放しでお尻の穴がパックリ開いて、「ダメダメ」言ってもチンコは萎えず。 淫乱祐一、堀ちぎられ緩んだケツマンコを弄ばれる! 口で味わい、ケツで感じる。濃厚精子いっぱいちょうだい~!

Duration: 2:36:58
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 1110kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Samourai X

Finishing Blow - Blame It on the Cock-Head vol.8

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Ejiki, DNA
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, HandJob, Rimming, Fisting, Toy, Waxing, Masturbation, Cumshot

18の衝撃! あの超人気シリーズ、待望の第8弾が遂に登場! 今回も更に更にパワーアップして帰ってきた! 巨根の亀頭をじっくりとグ~リグリ、そしてすん止め! 乳首責め&ローソク責めをプラスされて快楽度倍増! 拘束されての亀頭責めに.. 1 デカマラ カッチカチ! アナルに電動バイブを突っ込まれ 2 極上のが弄ばれる! すん止め!? 手を離したのにたまらず.!

Duration: 56:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3014kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Finishing Blow - Blame It on the Cock-Head vol.8

Perverted Delusions

Studio: KO Company, Eros
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Uniform, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots

制服シリーズ第1弾!
色気ムンムン大人の肉弾戦!『変態妄想』!
特別奉仕のルームサービス!?
穴マン下から突き上げられ悶絶発射のホテルマン!
エロエロ警官の猥褻行為!
チャックの間から覗くガチガチの肉棒!
医者と看護師の禁断交尾!
はだけた白衣から覗く大胸筋が雄の理性を掻き立てる!
兄貴ヤバいっす!
欲望通りにモロ感肉体工事!
アナル全開!エロ全開!
蒸れる制服姿に大興奮!
男らしい肉体..。
医者、警官、ガテン、水兵、ホテルマン..。
妄想の赴くままに盛り狂う野郎X野郎の肉体交尾!

Duration: 2:10:01
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1457kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Perverted Delusions

Muscle Holiday

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Erotic Scan, Mannhouse
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal, Solo, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

シャワー&室内トレーニング. 「筋肉にはじける水しぶき!」 明け方の夢の中で犯される! 「淫乱な一日の始まりの前兆か.?」 密室サウナでの誘惑. 汗まみれの過激アナル ! 気分を変えて野外ジョギング. しかし人気のない森の中で大胆オナニー! まだまだおさまらない筋肉マンのビンビンの欲望. し.ごきまくり&ケツ責めオナニー! ボディビル歴10年・圭吾(28)の見事に完成された筋肉! 「淫行 」主演で大好評の倉木亮を相手に過激なカラミ初挑戦!

Duration: 59:24
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 3239kbps
Audio: 32kbps

Download Muscle Holiday

Asked To Be Fitting Model

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots

It develops into an obscene act with lust for the erotic body of the fitting model. The excitement that grows in the pants that stand out.
The new pants look great on you. Isn't it a little naughty because it bounces? These pants ... I've never worn them ... I'm confused but I feel it! A fitting model that came with a friend's introduction. "I'm nervous because it's my first time working like this ..." Skillfully swept away by words and became a captive of obscene hands ... Bumpy! Super mass ejaculation !! A good student model. "Did you expect this kind of development?" Rapid development that will be a fitting model.

Duration: 2:03:28
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Asked To Be Fitting Model

Bareback

Studio: Kong Studios

If youre into more bulky Japanese guys, youll love this video. A bulky top (who loves fucking bareback, judging from his other videos at the end of this one) drills a hard-bodied bottom who enjoys licking off the cum from his (top) cock. The entire video is all about them.

Duration: 54:40
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 768.8 MB

Download Bareback

My Boyfriend Is A Butler

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Asian, Twink, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Rimming, Toys, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots

Cool and gentle ... and a little clumsy and cute, my own handsome butler Louis! Such a refreshing perfect butler Louis's hidden back face that no one knows! It was a nasty obedient metamorphosis butler who sucked my cock crazy and never let go!

Duration: 2:22:56
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2729kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download My Boyfriend Is A Butler