B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Bound, gagged and leashed, gorgeous Natalie struggles against Jay's grip -- he grabs and gropes the poor girl then leashes her to the corner walls. Her elbows are re-tied all the way together and then roped into her crotchrope. Her perfect tits are pulled free and clamped before her ankles are roped wide apart. Frog-tied and tit-tied, the lovely blonde writhes on the floor, her crotchrope riding up into her pretty pussy. Sticky duct tape is slapped over her white ballgag and her elbows are re-tied together. Seated in the slave chair with her lovely legs spread, Natalie gets a big dose of tit play followed by intricate breast bondage. Her elbows are re- tied together again and she is re-gagged with a custom harness ballgag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

How To Train This Busty Slave

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my . Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train This Busty Slave

Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Sado-masochistic pissing games is what Pavel plays with his horny slave Inga. Bond and flogged the slave may let the golden shower run. Then she gets fucked in every hole and licks clean her masters cock. Sonja need the huge cucumber deep in her ass and cunt to get aroused and finally she is allowed to juice up all her masters piss hot golden juice.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:21
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1049kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Creep Induction

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

What do my friends sense in her?
Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.
Just when she seemed resigned to the "adjustment" routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pul.

Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Creep Induction

Hollywood Confidential

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

British rose Sarah-Jane tattles to a telephone confidant about the parties thrown by Sharon Kane and her girls where, in the heat of "unladylike behavior," discipline must be meted out. Neophyte Jill Kelly is eager to learn the ropes by the ever-stunning Jeanna Fine and later by the voluptuous Hamilton.

Duration: 1:28:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hollywood Confidential

Breeder: Insemination - Juliette March

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That's what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I'm completely at his mercy.
First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There's no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce.
He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I'm sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Breeder: Insemination - Juliette March

Back to the Barn

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Hazel Hypnotic exists to get men off. Pd and Matt are there to reinforce that for her. If she can't keep their cocks hard then she is no good to anyone. That is a dangerous thing for them to think. If they need to think up a reason to keep her around the only results involve her tears. She may enjoy a little bit of pain with her sex but when these two sadists get their hands on her it is almost more than she can handle.

Duration: 1:04:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1089kbps
Audio: 84kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Back to the Barn

I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume.
The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more.
He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.
He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me.
Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Young Ponygirl

Super cute just 18 year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped stripped, that babe is chained and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay shackled to a hitching post, that babe is fitted with a arse plug ponytail, a bit, and enormous bells on her delicate teats. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood during the time that on her hands and knees over the coarse terrain. After a change in restraint, that babe becomes a cart pulling ponygirl.pulling her Master barefoot down the unrelenting desert roads. Finally, this babe receives brutal corporal torment during the time that fastened to a tree branch high overhead. With super meaty metal clamps all over her delicate youthful whoppers, this babe is thrashed with whips, canes, thongs, and paddles until her pleasant gazoo is bright red and marked with stripes

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Young Ponygirl

Jay Edwards - We Deliver

Lovely Whitney, relaxing at home, hears a knock at the door: a delivery man has brought her rope from the local hardware store. Whitney didn't order any rope but her insensitive treatment of this hardworking guy gets her more than she bargained for. Quickly bound and gagged, she struggles on the sofa and on the floor; then in a chair; and stretched to the ceiling and more. With one leg in the bent position and the other leg on the floor, Whitney is once again in a unique and unusual Jay Edward position. Throughout her bondage day, Jay and teases this gorgeous lady. He applies a sensual whipping at different points

Duration: 1:14:59
Video: 720x536, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 879.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - We Deliver

Dark Dreams - More Dirty Fantasies - (2010 Year)

Carola comes from the north German province and is a fashion designer. And Paris is still the capital of fashion. As soon as she has settled in in the French metropolis and found a job, she discovered something completely new for herself. She now not only designs high-quality erotic clothing in lacquer and leather, but she also dares to live out her previously suppressed sexual preferences. We accompanied them for a day.

Duration: 1:16:34
Video: 672x368, XviD, 1296kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 811.0 MB

Download Dark Dreams - More Dirty Fantasies - (2010 Year)

Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy bitches Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Horny bitches in short dresses, with small boobs, with shaved pussy, with little asses and with beautiful bodies plus man in black t-shirt and him assistant with big cock. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. He fucks their wet pussies with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy blondes with naked tits in the large garage.

Duration: 1:23:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4494kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy bitches Full HD 1080p

Bathory Tales - Romula

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.

Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Bathory Tales - Romula

HarmonyConcepts Dreambound

Release Year: 2003
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Summer Cummings, Hollywood, Amber Michaels, Hollywood
Genres: Big boobs,bondage,fetish,softcore

Bondage and latex that can be erotic; In conjunction with impressive breasts famous Summer Cummings worth viewing...

Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1937kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HarmonyConcepts Dreambound

Tre Jaxx

Young lesbian who wanted to try something new. I tried to turn her straight using Luther but didn?t have any success. We did find out she?s a New Age Cocksucker, though. And she had a surprisingly good body underneath those clothes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 910.1 MB

Download Tre Jaxx

Amy Faye, Jack Hammer

Amy Faye likes it rough, so when we put her on her knees it can't just be her casually sitting there in the classic slave position. Instead we use elaborate rope bondage to lean her forward so she is "resting" right on the points of them. We pull her up into a partial suspension and from there we can have our fun, vibrating her and fucking her with Mr. Pogo.
We take a break from giving her pleasure with her pain when we set up the horse and take her for a ride. Rough, unfinished wood presses into her pussy as her weight drags her down against it. She can't even use her arms for balance because they are tied to her body, and she can't scream in pain because of the rag taped into her mouth. This position is all about what Amy loves, pain.

Duration: 1:05:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Amy Faye, Jack Hammer

Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, All Sex

Sure, they may say nice things, and they'll even flirt, but you know that there's just about zero chance of them ever actually putting out.

Duration: 1:07:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation

Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She does not just know women, she knows bondage.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

HardTied Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure