B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Spa Day With Keira Croft

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day. The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger? Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying. It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Spa Day With Keira Croft

CruelBondage - Elise Graves

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Elise Graves reaches new heights of pleasure and pain in this special double length feature.
During one of the many predicaments she:
-is balancing barefoot on her tiptoes over a sharp grate
-has her ankles spread wide and locked apart
-is ball gagged
-has her elbows strapped together with her back arched
-has her nipples clamped tight and pulled up to the ceiling
-is anally impaled on a long thick electrified metal rod
-is being alternately whipped, teased and denied, caned and to orgasm in repeating cycles
-must endure her orgasms and punishment in total silence or an audio sensor at her throat will trigger a severe shock deep in her ass through the metal rod
-will continue to be shocked anally until she quiets down
Does the anal shock treatment actually serve to quiet her down?
How much pleasure and pain can she endure at once?
Will she finally reach her limit?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 724.7 MB

Download CruelBondage - Elise Graves

Hard On Girls Powershotz

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, made to suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls Powershotz

HT - Beretta James - A Gunning For Beretta

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Beretta James, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage.
His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.
Next comes the pain. At first it brings her down from the edge of orgasm, but soon enough it starts to overwhelm her with an eroticism all its own. Having her ass beaten with canes and whips should have her in tears, or at least humiliated. Instead she is so turned on she barely knows what to do.
Jack knows. He sets the fucking machine up inside of her and turns it on. It doesn't start off so fast, but by the time he turns it off it is moving faster than the eye can follow. She tries to contr.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - Beretta James - A Gunning For Beretta

Harmony Concepts - The Not-So-Great Escape

Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Genres: Bdsm

Lovely Jennifer Aite is trying to learn how to be an escape artist through a mail-order course. Her roommate (buxom Cleo Nichole) helps her practice, but taunts her when Jennifer is unable to complete the trick. Yet Cleo is secretly a bondage fan, and is discovered by her roommate when she borrows the aspiring magician's ropes for a self-tying session. Jennifer persists in her practice, but runs into trouble when pages of the next lesson are missing! Then the wannabe-escape artist's abilities are unexpectedly put to the test when a burglar leaves Cleo and Jennifer bound and gagged after a robbery. Will Jennifer's talents come through in a strict elbows-together tie? (Don't bet on it!) The 40-minutes story is followed by sizzling vignettes of sexy Jackie Flowers

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1782kbps

File size: 900.0 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - The Not-So-Great Escape

The Best Of Brandi #1

Cast: Caroline, Brandi, Corey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Tortur

The Best of Brandi Vol. 1 is jam packed with some of the hardest spankings Brandi has ever received. This feature also includes scenes staring Caroline and Corey from Realspankings. Also included is a clip of a real life punishment Brandi received at the hands of Mr. M.

Duration: 1:07:02
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 1216kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 631.4 MB

Download The Best Of Brandi #1

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

A good kitty gets a prize. Its time with every pussys favorite toy, the Hitachi. Its the most powerful hand held vibrator youll ever see and it does a number on Caseys dripping wet pussy. Were about more than just fun and games, though.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes.

Duration: 1:13:37
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1146kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Office Inappropriate

Studio: Bondage Designs

The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina's lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy.

Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

Download Office Inappropriate

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Bondage Pay Back

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

He has come prepared, however, with handcuffs, ball-gags, rope, even a harness gag, and a determination that Chesty will endure an afternoon of stringent and restrictive bondage..

Duration: 1:20:29
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1170kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 752.1 MB

Download Bondage Pay Back

Creep Induction

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans. I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm. Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain. Just when she seemed resigned to the "adjustment" routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull.

Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Creep Induction

IntoTheAttic - Jocelynn

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Jocelynn
Genres: BDSM, Canning, Torture, Hummulation, Bound, Discipline, Dildo, Glasses

Naked and bound to a heavy wooden post she sits on a small block of wood attached to it. Her feet do not touch the ground. Her arms are bound back behind her and around the post. A thick black collar wraps around her neck and the wood. Shes already sweating from her arm pits as JR comes around to turn on the electrical power her pussy is sitting atop. The moment it comes on she starts to suck wind and grunt. When he ask her if she can feel it she tells him, "Fuck yeah!" JR walks back to get the single tail and returns to start laying into her chest. After the third strike she looks at him and says, "Fuck you." He pays attention to those nipples, striking them repeatedly. Shed told him she can cum from having them played with. After the fifth strike shes grunting hard and her face is a contortion of pain. Her breathing is so rapid it sounds like shes hyperventilating.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IntoTheAttic - Jocelynn

HT - Casey Cumming - Casey Calvert

Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.
They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most power.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - Casey Cumming - Casey Calvert

Juliette March - Manhandling March Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Juliette is already showing signs of breaking. She's curled herself into a little ball while the next position is setup. What's it going to be? What torment is she getting herself into this time? OT begins tying her up. Then he starts playing with her asshole.
It's just a tease though. He gets her so close to orgasm, but she's not allowed to go there yet. She screams and begs for it, but she's not getting it.
Juliette gets to squat on a spike board. It is intense and Juliette really does not want to do it. She is complaining like she's never experienced pain before, but it's about to get a whole lot worse.

Duration: 1:05:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Juliette March - Manhandling March Part 2

Adventures In Bondage 5

Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

This exciting storyline video (with one vignette) features some of our hottest models in tight bondage. In the first story, gorgeous television reporter Jewell Marceau investigates model agent and part-time white slaver Nina Neon (who plays a great villain!). Jewell, in skirt, blouse, heels and pantyhose, is captured and tied up on camera (elbows together). Nina gags her on screen with cloth and packing and proceeds to torment and her. In a very erotic scene, she fondles Jewell's luscious body, opens her blouse and bra and fondles and licks her breasts. Jewell struggles helplessly and pleads through her tight gag. Left alone, Jewell escapes and captures Nina. In short skirt, shiny top and heels, Nina is bound securely and gagged on screen with cloth packing. Jewell gets some sweet revenge as she fondles Nina's breasts and pinches her nipples. Nina squirms and whimpers sensuously. Of course, a male villain arrives and soon the girls are bound, nude, in a humiliating face to face posit.

Duration: 1:07:06
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adventures In Bondage 5

Rough Domination For Charlotte Sartre

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Anal Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Facial, Piss drinking, Piss games, Rough ana

Here we have the hardest male-on-female scene we have ever released: the expanded Director's Cut of Wasted Youth with Charlotte Sartre. Please DO watch the full interview at the end of the scene, and please do no try this at home unless you are with someone who enjoys the really hard stuff and knows how to stop when they need to. We present this scene for entertainment as well as education purposes, because it offers a rare window into hard sexual BDSM. Please enjoy this authentic content; and don't forget to check out Charlotte in her Assylum domme debut in Anal Hell too!

Duration: 1:10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4766kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Rough Domination For Charlotte Sartre

London River gets her final torment

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed. The first plan we have was one of London's own ideas. If you are a regular viewer, you are no doubt familiar with the concept of the zipper: a line of clothespins clipped onto skin and attached to each other by a string. When ripped off, the pain is absolutely excruciating. London, sadistic bitch that she is, has decided that there is room for improvement on this time honored classic. She has decided it is necessary to be bent back over a bench with .

Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download London River gets her final torment