B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Perfection

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Hunterslair
Video language: English

Every time he hurts her it is to reinforce that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection

How To Train Your Long Pig

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .
"I don't train , I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig

The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mistress Orabella
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation

The next morning I am working out next to her, and we are deciding on a time to play. I say... how about now? she says, "now? I'm all sweaty!" exactly. This toned woman is an orgasm machine. The eyes and the legs make this ride memorable.

Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Die Leiden Der Jungen Laura

Video language: German

Auf dem Weg nach Hause findet die blutjunge Laura einen Brief. Neugierig öffnet sie den Umschlag und liest auf einem Zettel Anweisungen, denen sie gehorchen muß! Laura landet mit verbundenen Augen im Lust-Keller eines Schlosses, wo die völlig Unerfahrene in ein Schauspiel gerät, an dem der Marquis de Sade seine Freude gehabt hätte. Laura glaubt, bloß eine unbeteiligte Zuschauerin in der gespenstischen Situation zu sein, doch dann ist sie plötzlich Hauptakteurin in dem Spiel. Und plötzlich spürt sie einen harten Schwanz in ihrem jungfräulichen Darm ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:04
Video: 528x384, DivX 5, 1732kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Die Leiden Der Jungen Laura

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Release Year: 2020

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Blind Innocence

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

It doesn't take much time to figure out that something is a little different, here. When Bruce Seven sheds his cowboy hat and denim jeans, opting instead for a white coat and rubber glovers, the viewer can only guess as what lengths their imaginations will be stretched.

Duration: 1:01:36
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 978kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 499.3 MB

Download Blind Innocence

Harmony Concepts - The Not So Great Escape

Lovely Jennifer Aite is trying to learn how to be an escape artist through a mail-order course. Her roommate (buxom Cleo Nichole) helps her practice, but taunts her when Jennifer is unable to complete the trick. Yet Cleo is secretly a bondage fan, and is discovered by her roommate when she borrows the aspiring magician's ropes for a self-tying session. Jennifer persists in her practice, but runs into trouble when pages of the next lesson are missing! Then the wannabe-escape artist's abilities are unexpectedly put to the test when a burglar leaves Cleo and Jennifer bound and gagged after a robbery.

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1782kbps

File size: 900.0 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - The Not So Great Escape

Saturday Night Fever Part 2 Hailey Young

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 767.9 MB

Download Saturday Night Fever Part 2 Hailey Young

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass. If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Die Kuechenmagd

Juveniles charming cook, for the second time falls to the Tower of witches - in the hands of the Inquisition.
The first time she was able to charm the investigators of his young beauty, and she was released.
At this time, it seems, it is particularly not want to listen, not to succumb to her sexual provocation.
Then the baby decided to bewitch the , showing them their stramnye place (indeed, it is in league with the devil!).
But the were firm in the faith: it was hung, beaten, stretched, burned candles and dripped ...
However, it seems that she was released again

Duration: 1:14:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps

File size: 709.7 MB

Download Die Kuechenmagd

Maxine X Hooked

Tall, muscular Dylan is whipped, caned, flogged and gagged. Then her pussy is impaled on a metal hook and she is made to cum as hot wax covers her helpless athletic body! Beautiful Belle is tied, gagged, whipped and vibed to a hot orgasm by Scott Rhodes! Maxine X is bound in a reverse hogtie. All her holes are filled as she too is made to cum! Watch this movie and you'll be hooked!

Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Maxine X Hooked

Marina

It is capped with copper and electrified. If she wants respite from that arm being pulled , indeed her whole body pulled , she can rest one foot on that metal post. We watch as her long, lithe body strains under the weight of itself. She moves one foot to the post and then the next. She can't balance and routinely finds herself swaying and catching her bound arm with her free one.

Duration: 1:20:18
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Marina

Slave Wages

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Master Seiko wastes no time as he places clothespins on them, ties them up with rope and spanks them with his flogger! In scene after scene, with toughness and seduction, this captivating master teases and Nikki in the most erotic ways on the film yet!

Duration: 1:25:34
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps

File size: 692.5 MB

Download Slave Wages

Special Treatment For Nasty London River

Release Year: 2017
Cast: London River
Genres: Ankle Tie, Breast Bondage, Breast Harness, Hitachi, Rope Bondage, Tip Toes, Vibrator

It's episode three of our five-part special taking place in London River's cozy cottage. She's been through a lot already, but anything is easier to deal with in the comfort of your own home, which is good because London is going to need a little homey comfort. London's place is nice, but maybe it's time to get her into a little closer quarters to spend the night. Our handlers, her close friends, bind her up in belts, her legs strapped together and her arms pulled tight to the sides of her torso. Then they lie her down in a foam coffin they made special for her to fit into, a tight and comfy bed. They have cut two holes in its top. The first by her nose so she can breathe, and the second above her pussy. They stick a vibrator through the second hole and put it on a timer so that at random points in the night it will vibrate her for a minute at a time, but she's not allowed to orgasm till morning. When she wakes up London takes care of a few things: brushes her teeth, puts on some make.

Duration: 1:28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Special Treatment For Nasty London River

Moaning Maggie Maggie Mead

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

She can kneel between them, or stand, but that is the range of her freedom. In that place she will learn what it means to be dominated.

Duration: 1:01:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 608.3 MB

Download Moaning Maggie Maggie Mead

Caught To Be Used - Scene 2 - Dia Zerva and PD - Full HD 1080p

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Caught To Be Used - Scene 2 - Dia Zerva and PD - Full HD 1080p

Chain Cage of Anguish

After spending an entire week in pain unrelated to Sensual Pain, slave abigail was not very pleased to hear of Master James' plans to use her to satiate His sadistic appetite. she humbly asked if He would consider inflicting pain by way of endurance and predicament as opposed to corporal punishment. What a kind and loving Master He is to grant her this request. He beckons her outside wearing only nude pantyhose and begins to fit her into various bondage. A strict leather posture collar, a leather under bust half corset, a metal waist cincher with a metal crotch piece fitted with a thick wooden stake which he inserts into her ass, leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles and a pair of metal wrist shackles. A bell is hung between her legs at the base of the wooden stake... this bell alone is torture for her as she can be a bit neurotic and the incessant and unpredictable cadence of bell drives her senses to a near frantic state. She is positioned inside of a standing cage made of chain th.

Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6826kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Chain Cage of Anguish

Unforgettable BDSM show & crazy cuming

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Kat Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Vibrator, Breath Play, Choking, Shaved, Sybian

Kat Monroe is a serious cutie, and she's excited to give our members a show they won't soon forget! First, Kat is stripped down, revealing her pert tits and cute round ass. She's spread and inspected for our members viewing pleasure; her holes are already glistening wet. OT ties her up in a chest harness, and gets her up on the Tremor for a rock and roll good time; she cums until she can't hold back her tears anymore. Coated in sweat, tears and pussy juice, she's made to orgasm over and over. While she's lost in a cum coma, we give her a nice dildo to occupy her greedy mouth, shoving it down her throat til she coughs buckets of drool.
Most girls here beg for their orgasms; Kat begs for hers to stop. She gets a short break to relieve herself, then she's back up on the table, getting her holes plunged and teased with a vibrator. When she's finally locked up in the stocks, you can almost feel her relief; no one's ever looked so calm in bondage. It's short lived though, because soon the .

Duration: 1:10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6853kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Unforgettable BDSM show & crazy cuming