B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Juliet's gags

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Juliet decided to take matters into her own hands after having received so many letters following her most recent videos. She asked Victor Ballen to allow her to do this video as a special present for her fans. A video showing off her most favorite gags! Through a series of short introductions, Juliet tells us what she like in bondage and in gags. "I like it tight", she says at one point, smiling in her sweetly innocent manner.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 911.8 MB

Download Juliet's gags

Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2

Where there's pain there's pleasure. In Ropes & Kisses 2 Genuine Films mixes the good with the bad and gives us a real hardcore bondage movie. A woman is bound and tease by a couple and gets the ultimate satisfaction from her tease. A beautiful bdsm flick for your enjoyment!

Duration: 1:23:35
Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

Download Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2

Bondage Competition

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Morgan, her stage now set for revenge, takes the opportunity to enjoy a free dinner with Catharine's blind date. Tying her friend spread-eagle to the bed, Morgan dresses for dinner and leaves. She returns to find Catharine's freed herself -- and a bondage inspired Catharine chair-ties her blonde buddy. Thank goodness Morgan's boyfriend arrives in time to tie the two battling blondes in chairs face-to-face and stop their crazy competition

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:20
Video: 720x476, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bondage Competition

TG2 Club Bt Part 14

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 1:28:52
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

Download TG2 Club Bt Part 14

RTB - Good Slut Part Two

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store.
After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on.
Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RTB - Good Slut Part Two

What She Came For

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more...Ogre.

Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download What She Came For

Miss Lane

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

We will take Ashley Lane and create a masterpiece of broken, cruel, agony. She's come out to play but all the rules have changed and our finds herself up against a wall in neck bondage. She is, for all intensive purposes, helpless. Our damsel will soon be in great, sexy, distress.
Miss Lane arrives with perfectly unmarked, alabaster skin. Alebeard quickly remedies this with some angry welts his whip dances over her sensitive skin with ease. Ashley also receives a pretty make over as Alebeard lovingly applies some pretty lip color to make our dolly appear more slut-like. Today we have so much in store for you Miss Lane. We will ruin you completely before the day is over. Open your pretty, sex-doll mouth and wet the phallus before it tears your hole open.
Stand there in your head stock and totter in your slutty high-heel shoes. Turn slowly so your sadist can smash his cane down on your coveted ass as well as your pretty sore tits and pussy. Cry and scream so pretty that we want to ke.

Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Miss Lane

Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

For his first outing in this new line Bryan works his magic on sweet, busty Summer Cummings. Summer may mew like a kitten through her gag but underneath it all, she's a bondage wildcat! Starting his nude, barefoot slave out tied spreadeagle to a cot, Bryan soon enters and changes her position to a balltie, right before your eyes! Next the bodacious babe is kneeling, arched painfully backward in a semi-suspension...until Bryan turns the whole thing into a strict strappado! Kneeling with her elbows hooked over a hanging bar, Summer waits patiently as Bryan applies rope after rope. Then after he leaves, she gets happy by rubbing her little clit on her crotchrope until she orgasms! Finishing up the program, Summer is bound two different ways lying on the floor with her legs bound in the air over her body.

Duration: 1:13:30
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 863.4 MB

Download Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

HardTied Mona Wales Teacher's Pet

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

If Jack Hammer put a notch on his bed post for every hot blonde that he turned into a quivering pile of cum flesh with intense Bdsm then he would have sawed through the damn thing a long time ago.

Duration: 1:16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download HardTied Mona Wales Teacher's Pet

Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 770.9 MB

Download Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

Hard On Girls

Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls

Crux Irina Valentina

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Third in the sense of qualities is control. The cross, in one sense to me, represents a position of discipline. There were times when I've condemned a slave to be crucified in order to punish them. There were other times when I crucified them for no apparent reason. At these times, aesthetics might be a suitable explanation, if such is needed, but always below the surface is that element of control.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:42
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Crux Irina Valentina

Brat Training - No Really, It's Not About You

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, LezDom

One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over to Hardtied where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her.Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water. Her makeup is destroyed in the process but the attitude remains. The soap is shifted into a gag and Penny is left to wallow in soapy anguish as drool pours out around her gag.Pulling our busty MILF into a bent over position, Penny is tied down so that her juicy bubble butt is perfectly exposed. A fierce and relentless flogging on that iron ass doe.

Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brat Training - No Really, It's Not About You

Training Time

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Training Time

London River - Fit To Be Tied

Release Year: 2015
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Holy hell, London River is flexible. She could probably have been a contortionist, but this brunette beauty decided she loved being in bondage so much she had to do it for a living. We are all better off for it, too, because finding a stunning piece of ass that can stand to be twisted into these intense positions is a rare treat. Jack Hammer takes London's leg and ties it up all the way behind her head. Her thigh, calf, foot, and ass are all there for the caning, and there's only so much struggling she can do before she just falls over and exposes herself further. Suffering has its benefits. If she is good enough to take everything else Jack sends her way then there is the chance that he will throw in a few orgasms for her, too. When she isn't bound she likes to arch her back and thrash a bit whenever she gets off. With the rope around her she can't do either and it is all that much more intense when the ecstasy finally comes.

Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6812kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download London River - Fit To Be Tied

Bound And Blond

Swedish blond Anna is naturally submissive and we see that right from the start. Summoned by Jay, she walks into the room -- bound from the waist up -- and he takes immediate control of his petite package. She is lifted into the air, tossed over his shoulder and hung from his arm as she whimpers and moans -- she's confused and aroused at the same time. She is dumped onto the sofa where her legs are tied and white clothespins are placed on her nipples. She wriggles in the tight ropes amid moans of appreciation for her bondage predicament. An elbow-bound Anna struggles on the floor and is soon rewarded with a stringent hogtie and some sensual teasing. Later, she is re-gagged and her wrists are pulled to the ceiling, leaving her face-down on the carpet with nowhere to go.

Format: real
Duration: 1:11:19
Video: 576x324, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 360.3 MB

Download Bound And Blond

Bound Milf

Sexy Milf Jamie wiggles and moans as she is carried into the room, elbow-bound and plug-gagged. Jay binds her wrists and ankles onscreen and leaves her on a stool. She hops away but is quickly grabbed and subjected to a tight tit-roping -- much to her displeasure. Her leather gag is pulled out and replaced with a big wad of cloth sealed in with purple med-wrap. Strictly elbow-tied and roped to the ceiling, Jamie prances about trying to relieve the pressure of her restraint. Jay raises her arms even higher up, manhandles her big tits and clamps her nipples. Later, her tits are tightly bound again and she is left in a demanding one-leg standing position. Now clad in a gorgeous black corset, Jamie is bound in a classic bondage tie with her elbows welded together again. Her black chinstrap ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape before she is roped into a strict hogtie.

Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 720x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1953kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bound Milf