B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Carole Tredille Aka Tenessy Aka Miss France - La Star Dechue

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Action happens secretly in cellars to derive pleasure a little bit embodying all the perverted dreams in reality.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:07
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1015kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 615.2 MB

Download Carole Tredille Aka Tenessy Aka Miss France - La Star Dechue

Intotheattic - Bijou

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Bijou
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, Spanking, Suspension, Electrostimulation, Torture, Realtime Show

Bijou came Into The Attic on her first visit ever. I suspect we'll be seeing her again soon. Let's dig in, if you will.
Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there an.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Intotheattic - Bijou

The Orgasm Bar part 2

Release Year: 2008
Studio: TheBondageChannel
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mistress Orabella
Genres: DSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys

I was introduced to Orabella at the fetishcon meet and greet by Maxine x. The next morning I am working out next to her, and we are deciding on a time to play. I say... how about now? she says, "now? I'm all sweaty!" exactly. This toned woman is an orgasm machine. The eyes and the legs make this ride memorable.

Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download The Orgasm Bar part 2

The Bondage Channel Bondage Stars Part 1

Release Year: 2005
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Wenona, Charlote Brooke, Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex

A leather arm binder holds Charlotte Brooke firm and bent over, a vibrating egg is crotchroped in to make her squirm. She drools in puddles as I flog her over and over again. Suction cups pull her nipples out ready for the clamps. The wand makes her moan. Removing each clamp in mid orgasm makes her scream.

Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Bondage Channel Bondage Stars Part 1

History Torture Part 13 - The Maid

Release Year: 2020

The cleaning lady obtained an increase, however there remains to her a debt practically insurmountable that she must pay for a farmer. She therefore accepted a client a few hours ago and this is the reason why she will have to be punished. Her joint tenant who already knew the truth will pay the full price of them even if both will undergo radical tortures of the Master. History Torture is a very German serie that has its own universe. It?s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. See zones of bdsm torture, bdsm punishment, femdom, whipping, discipline and spanking.

Duration: 1:29:00
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1046kbps

File size: 771.9 MB

Download History Torture Part 13 - The Maid

Fear Play With Rain DeGrey & London River

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rain DeGrey, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Rain Degrey is used to being dominant in most of her games, but she and her friend London River have made a deal. London is allowed to use her as her personal sex toy, but only if she promises to really deliver a challenge. And that's exactly what she does. Right away Rain finds herself confronted by one of her worst fears as over two hundred crickets are poured into her tiny plastic cage. If she hurts or steps on any of them she will have to lick them off of her skin. She is crying within a few short minutes. Rain does a good job of not hurting any of her creepy crawly roommates, but that doesn't mean she needs to know that. London decides she still wants to punish her further. It isn't just bugs that scare Rain, really anything dirty will do. That's why London has brought a whole tub of mud to slather all over Rain's body, turning her toy into her own worst nightmare. Then she sticks her in a tiny electrified cage. If there is anything Rain hates as much as dirt it's electricity. L.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Fear Play With Rain DeGrey & London River

Broken Blonde Slave

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane & Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Spanking

Rain DeGrey has worked with us before and she vividly remembers the torments we put her through with her last live feed. She even makes the bold claim that she has seen or done it all. It doesn't take very long for our members to start coming up with new and twisted ideas that she has either never thought of or never dared to participate in.
Not everything she has done has been fun and games. She has the most sensitive nipples we've ever come across and she hates having them clamped and tortured. She is afraid of electricity and would do just about anything to avoid it. There is no reason not to use that information against her. We attached a few bells to her tits and told her that if she makes any noise things will get worse for her. They made a racket even when she tried to stay completely still. As soon as we started shocking her she had no hope of keeping them still. Whips across her tits and vibrators on her clit are just a warm up for a pro like Rain. Last time we had her in ou.

Duration: 1:01:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Broken Blonde Slave

Latex Love

Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!

Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

Download Latex Love

Jkay high

Her sadistic Master eager to deliver intense pain, to his property. There is no escape, for slave abigail is shackled as she is caned and whipped. The slave's tasks are to endure pain and toll the bell, to her Master's liking.

Duration: 1:10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Jkay high

Office Inappropriate

Studio: Bondage Designs

The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina's lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy.

Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

Download Office Inappropriate

ITA - Lane

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Duration: 1:14:05
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download ITA - Lane

ITA - Bijou

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Duration: 1:23:20

Download ITA - Bijou

Marina

It is capped with copper and electrified. If she wants respite from that arm being pulled , indeed her whole body pulled , she can rest one foot on that metal post. We watch as her long, lithe body strains under the weight of itself. She moves one foot to the post and then the next. She can't balance and routinely finds herself swaying and catching her bound arm with her free one.

Duration: 1:20:18

Download Marina

Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Miss Joyce knows no mercy with the education of her new slaves. Extreme humiliation and cruelties are her passion. In the wood there are many possibilities for the Mistress to torment her slaves up to the .

Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Two Insatiable Painsluts

We knew Thorin had a crush on Eris so we invited them to play with us. We wanted to see if any fireworks happened. These two epic pain sluts get used in every way possible. Their pale skin is soon covered with welts, bruises and searing agony. Enjoy the exuberant BDSM action as tit whipping, cunt strapping, ass whipping and nipple crunching frenzy fills the dungeon with the sound of screams and leather striking tender flesh.
These two pain pigs are truly some of the best ever. They in pain and agony as though it were nectar. Enjoy both Eris and Thorin in their other sets here at paintoy as well as some Eris sets on Insex Archives.

Duration: 1:05:50
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1554kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 828.9 MB

Download Two Insatiable Painsluts

Realspanking - Southern Strappings

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes of the website - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears

Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Realspanking - Southern Strappings

I Piss On Your Cunt

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sonia Harcourt
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Pissing, Toys, Outdoor, Electro Play

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was unwilling to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt

ITA - Raven

Duration: 1:10:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download ITA - Raven

Bdsm Sex Videos Elise vol. 101

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Tnavbondage
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Helpless and silenced as the intruder brings out a lot more ropes and ties her boot clad feet and pulls down her top baring her soft full breasts.

Duration: 1:16:52
Video: 760x510, AVC (H.264), 1377kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 784.9 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Elise vol. 101