B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Relationship Therapy

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Stacy is sick and tired of her boring, inattentive boyfriend Bryan Davis. When he tells her she can't go out with the girls she hits the roof and breaks up with him! Well, Bryan can have none of that kind of behavior. Sneaking into Stacy's house, he ambushes her and grabs her as she's trying to go out to party with the girls. You'll enjoy lots of kicking and struggling as Stacy tries to fight him off! Once he has his wayward babe under control, Bryan does all sorts of devious things to her?including tying her in extremely tight bondage, gagging her, and stripping off her tarty party clothes. Stacy complains a LOT, but something tells us this is exactly the kind of attention she's been craving!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:40
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2446kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Relationship Therapy

How To Train Your Long Pig

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my dog.
"I don't train dogs, I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig

Medical Bound Training Part 2

Release Year: 2008
Studio: BondageDesigns.
Cast: Liz, Gina Rae Michaels, Wenona, Taylor Brady
Genres: Fetish, Bondage, BDSM, Femdom, Spanking, Submales

When Wenona answers an ad in the local newspaper to take part in a paid government study, she goes to the interview excited. Dr. Gina explains that although this study pays well, she should be aware that through the course of her stay at The Bondage Clinic, she will be constantly restrained, given and butt plugs to determine their effects on her behavior.
At first Wenona is horrified and refuses, but needing money desperately, she reluctantly agrees and soon she is bound and under the care of sadistic doctor Michaels. Straitjackets, vibrating dildos, spanking, leather straps, blindfolds, and ball gags are all used to aid the doctor in her quest for information on the psychological benefits of .
In the end Wenona is asked to reflect on her experience and is mortified when the doctor confesses the truth about the project. Will the doctor release Wenona and pay up after the conclusion of the study? You'll have to watch this great flick to find out.

Duration: 1:25:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download Medical Bound Training Part 2

Tied Up & Helpless

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alexis Crystal Daisy Lee Sweet Cat Denisa Heaven Adel Sunshine
Genres: Bondage, Fetish

These cute slaves are cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. They want to get off, and they know that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 1:29:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3450kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Tied Up & Helpless

Juniper

Juniper starts her day nude and sitting on her butt. Her back is against a heavy wooden post. Her wrists are chained behind her, behind the post itself. She has a bowling ball attached to each big toe. A heavy leather belt winds around her neck and the post as well. It keeps her breathing shallow and her torso in place. Her nipples and small breasts are each sucked into vacuum tubes. Her face grows increasingly red and fat from the restriction around her neck. She is confused by the nose hook.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Juniper

Marty - Training Of Amaya

Amaya is sleepy and about to get into some real trouble from her husband, Marty! Amaya falls asleep watching soaps and forgets to collect John and Alice from school. The Headmistress phones Marty telling him to come and get them. Marty phones Amaya, but there is no answer, so he phones his Mother-in-law and she agrees to collect them. Marty arrives home very angry and Amaya is asleep on the couch.

Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Marty - Training Of Amaya

Dominate Weekend With Best Slave London River

Release Year: 2017
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Ass Caning, Bent Over Tie, Calf Caning, Caning, Electrical Play

London River is at long last ready to finish her long hard weekend away with her friends. She is so worn out and has been through so much by the time we return to her that she doesn't even have the mental energy to be afraid of what is coming next. All she can do is sit there on her knees, panting and trying to answer our questions until the handlers are ready for her. In this final hour of her vacation, London is completely taken apart by our handlers. She is shackled up on the floor and has needles stuck through her nipples and then electrified. While she is down there she is made to eat pussy as she moans through the pain. When they're done with her, London is an absolute mess. She can't stop crying. She needs a hug. It's next to impossible for her to get herself to calm down enough to answer the questions. She's been through a lot, so we give her a round of applause. Her live feed lasted longer than any other we have had on our site. What a trooper.

Duration: 1:07:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Dominate Weekend With Best Slave London River

Painful Summer

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Painful Summer

Sex Box - Scene 4

To lovers of 100% tin is dedicated! People with weak nerves, please be careful and stay away! Attention, in no case do not repeat what you saw at home in order to avoid injuries !!! A gang of maddened perverts in the flesh attack defenseless girls and do not just fuck them in all the cracks, they mock the poor creatures in all possible and impossible ways, put their huge dicks in their mouths up to the very tomatoes and this is still flowers, while everything is done in ' rough 'to put it mildly, pissing into a girl's mouth is the norm, to tell the truth, and cute creatures are not so quiet and gladly piss in boys' mouths, knock on the head of a friend when she gives a blowjob so this is generally a kind of gratitude!

Duration: 1:17:16
Video: 448x336, XviD, 1097kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 716.3 MB

Download Sex Box - Scene 4

Fabienne la Chienne

Release Year: 2019

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Fabienne la Chienne

Hard On Girls

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls

Bondage Stars

Release Year: 2005
Studio: TheBondageChannel
Cast: Wenona, Charlote Brooke, Kendra James
Genres: DSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys

Wenona screams when i tie nipple strings thru a ring and tie the other end to her outstretched ankle! Her toned leg trembles as she frantically tries to hold it up. Later, the wand wrapped against her pussy, Wenona rides it pulled on her toes by the nipple strings.
A leather arm binder holds Charlotte Brooke firm and bent over, a vibrating egg is crotchroped in to make her squirm. She drools in puddles as I flog her over and over again. Suction cups pull her nipples out ready for the clamps. The wand makes her moan. Removing each clamp in mid orgasm makes her scream. A very intense scene.
Sexy redhead Kendra James is stripped and teased with the wand. She wiggles when I insert a pocket rocket and crotchrope it in, pulling the crotchrope up to pull Kendra on tip toe. Kendra is seated, legs up, pussy dripping as the wand does its work. I love making feisty redheads thrash!

Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Stars

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Release Year: 2020

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of forced orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, forced oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Harmony Concepts

Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Jennifer Aite , Cleo Nichole, Jackie Flowers
Genres: Bondage

Lovely Jennifer Aite is trying to learn how to be an escape artist through a mail-order course. Her roommate (buxom Cleo Nichole) helps her practice, but taunts her when Jennifer is unable to complete the trick. Yet Cleo is secretly a bondage fan, and is discovered by her roommate when she borrows the aspiring magician's ropes for a self-tying session. Jennifer persists in her practice, but runs into trouble when pages of the next lesson are missing! Then the wannabe-escape artist's abilities are unexpectedly put to the test when a burglar leaves Cleo and Jennifer bound and gagged after a robbery. Will Jennifer's talents come through in a strict elbows-together tie? (Don't bet on it!) The 40-minutes story is followed by sizzling vignettes of sexy Jackie Flowers

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1782kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 900.0 MB

Download Harmony Concepts

Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Domination

Nikki Darling is one of our favorite girls to have around. She has a banging body that just doesn't quit. She is thin, flexible, and can take whatever we decide to dish out. She has the right attitude for bondage, too.

Duration: 1:01:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

The Plant

Beautiful Lisa Blue is an inspector for the corrupt Environmental Protection Unit (EPU). She's honest and hardworking, which is why she spends most of her time as the office gopher, or as an object for her sinister boss' leering eye instead of investigating environmental hazards. Competent people are not really helpful to the real mission of the EPU, which has nothing to do with protecting the environment. Enthusiastic, concerned employees like Lisa were scorned by the bureaucracy and considered troublemakers. Then one day, everything changed. Her boss is suddenly being nice to her, and he wants to send her out into the field on a real live hazardous waste case!

Duration: 1:07:47
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1054kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 576.2 MB

Download The Plant

The Maid Mandy Muse

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say "no." She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.

Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download The Maid Mandy Muse

Perfection

Studio: Hunterslair

Every time he hurts her it is to reinforce that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like

Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection