B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Sub Space

Cast: Noemie Bilas
Video language: English

After conquering time with Noemie, Dr. Mercies decided they should conquer space. This meant turning Noemie into a little anal compass needle and fucking and using her body in the North, South, East, and West until it felt like the whole universe was submitting. The centerpiece of this scene is an insane suspension, in which Noemie flew around her cell, spinning and swinging as she was tawsed and assfucked for a solid hour. And let me tell you: the rubber tawse is no suede flogger. It is one of the most intense implements at our institution. This is a very hard session, but we are calling it "Sub Space" not only because Dr. Mercies wanted to master Space but because Noemie got lost in her submission to him. Enjoy this Special Collection release. You'll never find anything like this in... all of space.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5003kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Sub Space

Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora

Release Year: 2020

A bound and gagged Devora is pushed into the living room where she is groped and abused before being further tied up on the floor. Drooling past her ballgag, she must wait for Jay to return -- knowing that he will administer further abuse upon her muscular and fit body. Lashed to a stool, our sexy captive is subjected to tit clamps along with onscreen gagging and onscreen elbow bind. She grunts as the ropes draw her muscular arms all the way together behind her back.

Format: real
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 576x324, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora

Genuine Black Label

This is the Sm bestseller, the absoloute cassic - the film that that made Genuine Films Black Lable name. An authenticity that almost cannot be outdone. It was the first time for Soela, she went to the Master without realizing what to expect. The needles go deep into her pussy lips. Soelas suffering. the title says it all.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:11
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 980kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.5 MB

Download Genuine Black Label

History Torture Part 13 - The Maid

The cleaning lady obtained an increase, however there remains to her a debt practically insurmountable that she must pay for a farmer. She therefore accepted a client a few hours ago and this is the reason why she will have to be punished. Her joint tenant who already knew the truth will pay the full price of them even if both will undergo radical tortures of the Master. History Torture is a very German serie that has its own universe. It?s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. See zones of bdsm torture, bdsm punishment, femdom, whipping, discipline and spanking.

Duration: 1:29:00
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1046kbps

File size: 771.9 MB

Download History Torture Part 13 - The Maid

Good Slut Part Two

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Good Slut Part Two

The therapy

Release Year: 2021

Take a tour please to convince that we are the real slaves in love, we are happy to be humiliated and tortured by our Masters. Every girl slave on the site belongs to her Master as a property. Please join to our Masters society and choose a slave you wish. We have tons of photos and videos to please our Masters. Take a look how beautiful we are in submission and humiliation before your eyes. Thank you for your time, Master." - Slave H.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2917kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Download The therapy

Modern Inquisition - Beth

Only instead of witches public enemies also were added the sciences answering to the last word and technicians methods of tortures. And for the rest all also impressively! In antigovernmental plot the very young little girl has got confused.

Duration: 1:07:00
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 983kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 534.6 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Beth

Split Decisions

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Toys wear out. Players are always good to go. Karmen Karma is the first fun, little thing that Jack Hammer is going to play with. He goes hard on her right away, putting her into tight rope bondage and then giving her some time with the Hitachi. It loosens her up a bit so that when he stands her up she isn't expecting the corporal punishment that comes next. She figured that orgasms would come last and she was home free. Not the case. As soon as she was done getting off the cane come out and it was Jack's turn to have fun.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Split Decisions

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Teacher's Pet

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

The game today is about how many times she is going to cum. Jack is going to alternate pain with pleasure, getting her worked up through the use of rope and floggers, then turning the Hitachi loose on her wet pussy and sensitive clit to push her over the edge. As soon as she comes down from the high he starts the cycle again and makes sure to keep turning up the intensity until she has nothing left to give.

Duration: 1:16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Teacher's Pet

Birthday Slut Part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Nothing says "Happy Birthday!" like electrified nipple clamps. With the T.E.N.S unit set to shock Lexi when any noises hit the microphone it's time for Luci to have a seat. Where should she sit? Lexi's face looks like a comfortable perch. Luci's got that beautifully round bottom to completely smother Lexi. Every time Lexi gets to take in a big gulp of air she makes too much noise and gets a zap!

Duration: 1:14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Birthday Slut Part 2

How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .
"I don't train , I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

IntoTheAttic - Lilith

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Lilith
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Electric, Fetish, Toys, Vibrator, Bound, Suspension

Lilith is Into The Attic on her first visit. A really beautiful girl. There's just something about defiling a really pretty girl that's so much fun. Let's get started.
Things began by interviewing Lilith with some personal questions while her elbows and wrists were tied together behind her back. We get to know her a bit, her sexual tastes, her demeanor, her attitude and that big goddamn smile. And then Lilith is on her knees sucking off Luther which is attached to the new body frame. She gets on her knees, elbows and wrists still bound, and sticks Luther right down her throat. She works it much how I'd imagine she'd do a real cock. She was rather gentle with it for a sadist. Licking the end and sort of massaging the whole thing with her mouth. I had her spit on it a couple of times. She looked fantastic with drool falling from her mouth and off Luther to the floor. And when she was done, she told us how much she loves to suck black cock.
Next up for Lilith is a little latex wearing .

Duration: 1:19:09
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download IntoTheAttic - Lilith

Bondage Stars Part 1

Release Year: 2005
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Wenona, Charlote Brooke, Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex

She wiggles when I insert a pocket rocket and crotchrope it in, pulling the crotchrope up to pull Kendra on tip toe. Kendra is seated, legs up, pussy dripping as the wand does its work. I love making feisty redheads thrash!

Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

Download Bondage Stars Part 1

History of Torture - The Maid Part 13

History torture is based on true events, which are documented in detail in late medieval court records. The ordeals shown here were everyday methods of worldly jurisdiction. What the executioner liked was allowed; all pictures and videos are exclusive and only available from us.

Duration: 1:29:00
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1046kbps

File size: 771.9 MB

Download History of Torture - The Maid Part 13

Arabelle Raphael.

Things escalate quickly between Arabelle Raphael and Jack Hammer. He starts off getting to know her a bit, then he moves right into putting her into a brutal hogtie. She's face down on the floor, her beautiful tits being crushed under her weight, while her arms and legs are pulled up behind her and tied securely with rope.
That isn't how her entire day will be spent, though. He's got so many good ideas for how to make her scream bloody .

Duration: 1:05:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Arabelle Raphael.

Unhappily Married - London River

Release Year: 2017
Cast: London River
Genres: Abandonment, Back Talk, Balancing on Knees, Bastinado, Begging, Belt Bondage

London River is the typical nagging wife. She sits around the house gossiping on the phone to her friends while OT is hard at work. He does the laundry, cooks, cleans the dishes, vacuums the house, and works a full time job. She does nothing but insult and degrade him. She even cheats on him. There's only so much a grown man can take. One day he just snaps. What comes next London never would have expected. At first OT wonders if he made the right decision. He regrets hurting his lovely wife, but London can't help mouthing off to him. She just can't help pushing him. She's going to feel his humiliation, his pain, his sadness. She's going to lose everything before he's done with her. All the while he'll transform himself. Maybe when he's done she'll deserve him. Maybe he'll make her love him as much as he loves her.

Duration: 1:02:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Unhappily Married - London River

Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, All Sex

Cam girls like Endza are such a tease. They sit at home, flash their tits and ass a bit, and expect men to just keep throwing money at them. Sure, they may say nice things, and they'll even flirt, but you know that there's just about zero chance of them ever actually putting out.

Duration: 1:07:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation

Scorpion Inc iw Vol 11

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Audra Rain, Celeste St. Germain and Nicollette Marseilles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Mr. W. runs the unsafe nuclear power plant for "Scorpion, Inc." When Dr. Rain Audra refuses a bribe to alter the radiation levels report, he sends Celeste St. Germain to her house to steal the records.

Duration: 1:10:19
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 604.3 MB

Download Scorpion Inc iw Vol 11

I Hate Bugs - PD - HD 720p

120 hates bugs. PD loves bugs. PD begins by introducing 120 to the spiders in his basement. She is spread-eagled on a mattress, affixed to a pipe structure, with the spiders hanging overhead. Next, 120 meets the flies in PD's barn. She can't shoo them off when she's attached to one of the barn walls or tied to a ladder. What would a visit to the Farm be without being tied to a tree in the woods? PD does not disappoint and does just that, leaving the mosquitoes to taste her exposed body.

Duration: 1:16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6731kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download I Hate Bugs - PD - HD 720p