B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

No Mercy For The Sweet

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

Download No Mercy For The Sweet

Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pai.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cathedral of Pain Part 3

The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mistress Orabella
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation

The next morning I am working out next to her, and we are deciding on a time to play. I say... how about now? she says, "now? I'm all sweaty!" exactly. This toned woman is an orgasm machine. The eyes and the legs make this ride memorable.

Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Tied up & used hard

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Jens Deluxe, Anastasian, Suzi Anne, Veronique
Genres: BDSM, Device, Fetish, Bondage, Wax Play, Wired, CuntBusting

Sexy slaves are cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. They want to get off, and they know that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 1:26:30
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tied up & used hard

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Release Year: 2020

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

IR - The Subject 146 - Iona Grace

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

"Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine." This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.
If she had more courage she may be disobedient but she is not brave enough to defy the voice that comes over the intercom. It's degrading and humiliating to just blindly kowtow to the orders being barked at her. But then she looks around and realizes the truth. This is far too elaborate and well organized for her to be the first girl. She is subject 146. She doesn't want there to be a subject 147.
The price of failure is steep en.

Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download IR - The Subject 146 - Iona Grace

Corrsets Of Constraint

Tight corsets and tight ropes make a good combination for extreme restraint. Bound and breathless, Jewell Marceau puts on a wonderful performance as she is pushed to the limits of bondage and discipline. Whipping by the master increases the severity of this movie. As the movie progresses, Jewell is disrobed, piece by piece, to reveal her large breasts, ready for the master to bind them. This movie contains lots of good pussy shots and great hogties!

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download Corrsets Of Constraint

I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume.
The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more.
He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.
He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me.
Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 4

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Abigail Dupree probably should have. She probably should have known that we would take something seemingly innocuous and turn it into something terrible. It just takes a little bit of our special concoction to bring tears to her eyes.

Duration: 1:11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 4

Single Sleeve Bondages

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:51
Video: 720x480, XviD, 3905kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

Senses of passion

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 1:14:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2914kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Senses of passion

How To Train Hot Slave

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River,
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my dog. "I don't train dogs, I train long pigs!" "What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought. My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online. Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape. With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Hot Slave

Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

While preparing for a shoot with Jay, Shannon decides to get herself in the mood by perusing bondage drawings on his computer. Finding herself fascinated by a specific set of drawings, she asks Jay about them. He explains that these pieces were done by renowned bondage artist Bishop. Despite his warnings that the positions depicted in the artwork would be very difficult on her, Shannon decides she wants to recreate the drawings on video. What follows are five incredible scenes of Jay's most energetic model, enduring scenarios straight from the mind of Bishop

Duration: 1:26:46
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 376kbps

File size: 323.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Sado-masochistic pissing games is what Pavel plays with his horny slave Inga. Bond and flogged the slave may let the golden shower run. Then she gets fucked in every hole and licks clean her masters cock. Sonja need the huge cucumber deep in her ass and cunt to get aroused and finally she is allowed to juice up all her masters piss hot golden juice.

Duration: 1:20:21
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1049kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Iona Grace Subject 146

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.

Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Iona Grace Subject 146

Training Of Amaya

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Amaya is sleepy and about to get into some real trouble from her husband, Marty! Amaya falls asleep watching soaps and forgets to collect John and Alice from school. The Headmistress phones Marty telling him to come and get them. Marty phones Amaya, but there is no answer, so he phones his Mother-in-law and she agrees to collect them. Marty arrives home very angry and Amaya is asleep on the couch. He gets her to wake up after shaking her and tells her what has been going on. He tells her that her Mother wants to have John and Alice for the weekend, and he thought that was a good idea. Marty lets his wife know that she has neglected her responsibility.

Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Training Of Amaya

Hailey Young

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hailey Young and Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with every other for quite some time but truly they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and this babe is not going to pass it up.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 767.9 MB

Download Hailey Young

Lil Niki Nymph

Lil Niki Nymph enjoys being challenged. When she talks about limits it is not about what she will not do, it is about what she wants to have done to her. Il Re just wants to play games. He can think of dozens of ways to make play-time painful. Fishing line bondage, penetrating toys are the least of her worries. A bucket full of snow is innocuous enough at first, but in the hands of a skilled sadist it is torment unlike any she has ever experienced.

Duration: 1:11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 798.8 MB

Download Lil Niki Nymph

Spa Day - Keira Croft

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day.
The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger?
Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying.
It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Spa Day - Keira Croft