B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Schwebe Zustand

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

These babes are in for a rude awakening!!
Watch as these girls learn the errors of their actions through strict and painful punishment and fetish-fueled discipline that is sure to make an impression!!!
Cum see the dungeon fun and prepare for extreme lessons!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:41
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Schwebe Zustand

Greta's Training

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bizarre Video
Cast: Greta Milos, Csoky Ice, Andre Baylock
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Gonzo, Male Dominant, One on One, Spanking, Toys

Greta is a sweet innocent looking tart with a penchant to explore her submissive emotions and venture into a cognitive state she barely understands. She is drawn by the aura and mystique of servitude, control and the feeling of helplessness in the hands of a superior personality. Her introduction to submission is initiated by a dark and mysterious figure she knows only as the Professor. Her first hours of training are harsh. Her new master explores the resolve of her mental state through a heavy dose of the lash and paddle. To complete Greta's Training the Professor gives her to his friend Lord Baldric to do with as he pleases. Greta experiences a different side of submission when Baldric uses her most tender intimate parts to pleasure himself.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Greta's Training

Ariel Suffers in a Thin Twine Nude Hogtie - Ariel Anderssen

Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: barefoot, Blondes, Breast bondage, face bondage, feet and toes bondage, feet toes, gags, hogtied, nipple clamps, nude, sponge gag, twine

I take Ariel down to the dirty cold basement where I manhandle and grope her for a while before ordering her to put her arms behind her head and spread her legs. She is then ordered to turn around and stay in position. I slap her ass and roughly manhandle her again before ordering her to strip. She is then ordered back into position. I then bind her arms behind her back with some thin baling twine before starting on her legs. Once I have her legs bound I pull up a chair for Ariel. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:29:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ariel Suffers in a Thin Twine Nude Hogtie - Ariel Anderssen

Caught To Be Used - Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.
Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.

Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Caught To Be Used - Part 2

Crystal Frost Bimbo

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Crystal Frost
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

He has no qualms about making her scream. It is what he wants to use her for and that is all that matters. A good, hard fucking is what she wants, but she is not good enough to earn something like that from him.

Duration: 1:02:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Crystal Frost Bimbo

Wenona's Training

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 1:08:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 831kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 500.4 MB

Download Wenona's Training

No Mercy For Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She doesn't just know women, she knows bondage. The way she handles Mercy West, you'd think that she knows her, too. Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download No Mercy For Mercy

Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron,
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination,

Detective Sadie Atkins plays a time-tripping sleuth trying to save heiress Lydia McLane in parallel stories from the Victorian era and today. Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download Time Tied and other Tales

Hotel Bondage Blondes

Release Year: 2021

There's just something about hotel rooms that makes you want to get kinky! Maybe it's because you're away from home...or maybe it's just the possibility of your naughtiness being discovered by the staff. What would You do if you suddenly had two hotel rooms and two incredibly hot blondes at your complete disposal? And what if both of these tanned, taut, and busty blondes were also totally into being tightly tied and securely gagged? Well, we certainly know what Darla would do because she shows us in this tasty new video! Stacy and Goldie are two of today's top fetish stars and they both do a superb job here, squirming sexily in Darla's strict roping.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:21
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1417kbps

File size: 836.1 MB

Download Hotel Bondage Blondes

Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy bitches Full HD 1080p

Horny bitches in short dresses, with small boobs, with shaved pussy, with little asses and with beautiful bodies plus man in black t-shirt and him assistant with big cock. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. He fucks their wet pussies with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy blondes with naked tits in the large garage.

Duration: 1:23:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4494kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy bitches Full HD 1080p

Crux Luba Julia

Genres: Bdsm, Torture

First, her skin is soft, delicate, and warm; the wood is hard, thorny, and cold. Second, her curves flow smoothly all around, the richness of her face and eyes, the loveliness of her breasts and nipples, versus the strict linear phallic intentions of the pole. The rippling of her muscles as she struggles against the bonds and gravity also intrigue me. I like to see a slave writhe, I want to see them struggle, I like when they inevitably invite me to take them down by offering me their body openly...

Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

Download Crux Luba Julia

Eiskalt Gedemutigt

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

From spanking to being tied up, these Doms will give you what your heart desire, especially if you been a very bad girl. In their Dungeon, you have many things to play with or play on. You get view these beautiful but naughty girls tied up, gagged, and spanked until they cum. However, on the other side, their pussy pick, probe and rubbed until they scream for mercy!

Duration: 1:20:35
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 758.7 MB

Download Eiskalt Gedemutigt

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of forced orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, forced oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 1

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.

Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 1

Veruca James The Good Little Slave

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Domination

Nothing makes Veruca wet and ready like a bit of bondage. Even languishing in her cage has her anxious for what she knows is coming next. Cyd inspects every inch of her body while she tries to contain her anticipation.

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Veruca James The Good Little Slave

The Spanking Zone (Season 3)

Studio: SpankingEpics / Wasteland
Cast: Erica Scott, Keith Jones, Steve Sawyer, Sierra Salem, Isobel Wren, Ray Parker, Sam Hill, Angelina, Jeda, David Pierson, Celt, Angelique LeClaire, Renee Evans
Genres: BDSM, Cosplay, Domination, Fantasy, Fetish, Panties & Thongs, Softcore, Spanking

Spanklets - Short Subjects With Big Spanking Action! Our ensemble cast of actors that work very closely together on our full-length feature films. The result is a very well-oiled theatrical cast (think Saturday Night Live with spankings) that we put into small groups to create these little spanking gems.

Duration: 1:07:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download The Spanking Zone (Season 3)

Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Dominate Day For Keira Croft

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day. The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger? Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying. It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Dominate Day For Keira Croft