B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Bijou

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bijou

Trespassing Slaves

Release Year: 2020

Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon - in the dungeon Olivia punishes two ladies
Chained Up And Whipped For Being A Naughty Girl - is chained in chains and an otkhlyostan for the fact that it wasn't obedient

Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

Download Trespassing Slaves

Bound Training Amateur

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

Our damsel is strapped in leather restraints and given to calm her rebellious nature. She is gagged, butt plugged and given a stern spanking, but nothing seems to work. Lena simply will not comply and seizes every opportunity to flee.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download Bound Training Amateur

Veruca James - The Good Little Slave

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Take one look at this hot ass piece of meat and imagine all of the dirty things you would do to her. Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.
Nothing makes Veruca wet and ready like a bit of bondage. Even languishing in her cage has her anxious for what she knows is coming next. Cyd inspects every inch of her body while she tries to contain her anticipation. She holds the slave position that she has been taught without complaining, eyes straight ahead, cautiously stealing glances as he moves around her. Every flaw on her is noted. Every vulnerability is noted twice. He moves quickly through his evaluation, checking her tits, pussy, and ass last. When he is through it is time for what she has been waiting for.
Bondage is what gets Veruca up in the morning. It is what she dreams of w.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Veruca James - The Good Little Slave

Amy Faye, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2021

Amy Faye likes it rough, so when we put her on her knees it can't just be her casually sitting there in the classic slave position. Instead we use elaborate rope bondage to lean her forward so she is "resting" right on the points of them. We pull her up into a partial suspension and from there we can have our fun, vibrating her and fucking her with Mr. Pogo.
We take a break from giving her pleasure with her pain when we set up the horse and take her for a ride. Rough, unfinished wood presses into her pussy as her weight drags her down against it. She can't even use her arms for balance because they are tied to her body, and she can't scream in pain because of the rag taped into her mouth. This position is all about what Amy loves, pain.

Duration: 1:05:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Amy Faye, Jack Hammer

Confessions of a Homewrecker - Emma Haize

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

"I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me." That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.
Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.
Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up offens.

Duration: 1:07:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Confessions of a Homewrecker - Emma Haize

Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She does not just know women, she knows bondage.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

Vintage Bondage Bdsm Videos part 36

Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage

In this video she was to be progressively tied and manhandled with no mercy and end up hogtied in a partial suspension on the floor. Once hogtied, her toes were to be tied down exposing her open soles, and she was to be tickled mercilessly.

Duration: 1:16:53
Video: 720x480, XviD, 3906kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Vintage Bondage Bdsm Videos part 36

Diary Of Abduction

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction

Fabienne la Chienne

Release Year: 2019

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Fabienne la Chienne

Bondage Pay Back

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

He has come prepared, however, with handcuffs, ball-gags, rope, even a harness gag, and a determination that Chesty will endure an afternoon of stringent and restrictive bondage..

Duration: 1:20:29
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1170kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 752.1 MB

Download Bondage Pay Back

Tre Jaxx

Young lesbian who wanted to try something new. I tried to turn her straight using Luther but didn?t have any success. We did find out she?s a New Age Cocksucker, though. And she had a surprisingly good body underneath those clothes.

Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 910.1 MB

Download Tre Jaxx

Sexy Leah Winters Gets Quarantine Submission

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Foot licking, Painal, Piss drinking

Leah gets her belly punished while getting very brutally fucked in her big, round ass. We're talking long, hard painal here in one position after another. She is trained and punished with piss. Finally, she's bound and put to bed inside the doctor's ass. And this is just the 1st part in a 6-hour miniseries that represents the longest marathon we've ever captured. If you need something harder or better than this--well, you're going to have to seek it on another planet, because this is as good as it gets.

Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2414kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sexy Leah Winters Gets Quarantine Submission

Brutalizing Miss Lane

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Torture,Humiliation

We will take Ashley Lane and create a masterpiece of broken, cruel, agony. She's come out to play but all the rules have changed and our heroine finds herself up against a wall in neck bondage. She is, for all intensive purposes, helpless. Our damsel will soon be in great, sexy, distress.Miss Lane arrives with perfectly unmarked, alabaster skin. Alebeard quickly remedies this with some angry welts his whip dances over her sensitive skin with ease. Ashley also receives a pretty make over as Alebeard lovingly applies some pretty lip color to make our dolly appear more slut-like. Today we have so much in store for you Miss Lane. We will ruin you completely before the day is over. Open your pretty, sex-doll mouth and wet the phallus before it tears your hole open.Stand there in your head stock and totter in your slutty high-heel shoes. Turn slowly so your sadist can smash his cane down on your coveted ass as well as your pretty sore tits and pussy. Cry and scream so pretty that we want to.

Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Brutalizing Miss Lane