B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Mittelalterliche Hexentortur

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: German

It´s all about darkness, dolls, vassals, and cute females with natural bodies and big boobs. Chicks tortured by inquisition - whipping, beating, needles in flesh, sexual wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 819.9 MB

Download Mittelalterliche Hexentortur

Harley Ace is Praying for Mercy

Release Year: 2015

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pa.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Harley Ace is Praying for Mercy

Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Miss Joyce knows no mercy with the education of her new slaves. Extreme humiliation and cruelties are her passion. In the wood there are many possibilities for the Mistress to torment her slaves up to the blood.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Trespassing Slaves

Indulge in the sophisticated world of fetish. You'll never be the same again. "Trespassing Slaves" follows two misbehaving girls who trespass on the wrong property and get taken for a wild ride of bondage, femdom, spanking, flogging, clothespin tease, suspension and much much more. Pretty soon the slaves are enjoying it and begging for more!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

Download Trespassing Slaves

Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Beautiful Brittany has skipped bail and Jay has been hired to track down the buxom blonde. He finds her but soon has thoughts of keeping her for himself! Wearing only black hose, heels, garterbelt and ballgag, Brittany is tethered to the wall by her tight chest ropes. Jay adds clamps to her nipples and her wiggling fingers futilely strain to relieve the pressure caused by her hoisted crotchrope. Next, she's on her knees with her elbows together and is unable to stop a body flogging from Jay. On her feet, Brittany now sports a red ballgag and a bar holding her arms back far enough that she can barely reach the strict ropes strangling her tits (which are now a perfect shade of purple). Jay adds nipple clamps and slips a vibrator under her crotchrope, sending shivers through her body. Bent over a bondage with her elbows together and her wrists pulled straight up, Brittany endures clover clamps on her nipples and Jay's whip on her vulnerable ass. Brittany, wearing a big white ballgag, is.

Duration: 1:28:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 726.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey

Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up.
He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood.
When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.

Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey

The Process

Release Year: 2021

Now secreted in unsuspecting August's (Lydia Lyles) apartment, she is set upon by April (Natasha Flade). No time for gloating, because Summer (Miranda Capulet) makes them a twosome in rope. Blue (Quinn K.), an ally of April, rushes in to assist, handcuffing Summer and August to the radiator.

Duration: 1:04:59
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1341kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 689.1 MB

Download The Process

IntoTheAttic - Sophia St. James 2009Oct08

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Sophia St.James
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope, Bondage, Strict Bondage, BBW, Spanking, Suspension, Black, Electrostimulation, Torture, Bound, Strappado, Nipple, Vibrator

Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos (mostly not anal penetration), vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum. The trademark of the site is 'Luther', a big black dildo the women are to suck to see how well they can deepthroat. The guy's got a wide range. Among the 'normal stuff' there's also waterbondage, fucking machines, mud-play, body-writing, electricity, candles, diapers, piss, food eating and nasal stuff which takes place mostly indoors but sometimes outdoors. It's good to get interesting interviews at the start - the guy asks them about their first sexual experience and their BDSM interests. The exit interviews are decent too. It's a shame this operation shut down.
In the end, I always end up really enjoying these amateur, y.

Duration: 1:08:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download IntoTheAttic - Sophia St. James 2009Oct08

Dixon Part 6

Release Year: 2021

Dixon Mason is the perfect model for an update filled with our uniquely strict style of rope bondage and tight, mouth filling gags.Shes put in a classic-yet-brutal hogtie and left helpless for a while to struggle in a pool of sweat and drool on the floor.Nipple clamps and weights further intensify her situation and soon her eyes start to glaze over. For Dixon, this is a good sign. Shes beginning to drift into subspace, and thats exactly where she wants to be.A few clips and clamps here and there are enough to tease but they wont ring her bell by themselves. For that, theres the single tail and the synthetic black cane.Dixon takes a whipping and a caning while strung up in an original rope harness that showcases, lifts and squeezes her ass cheeks together to ensure maximum pain and pleasure.

Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7390kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Dixon Part 6

Orgasms part 34

Release Year: 2004
Studio: TheBondageChannel
Cast: Armani Knight
Genres: DSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys

Armani Knight is back to challenge herself and expand her bondage limits! Strapped tight, I strip her, fondle her, spank her, expose her perky breasts and tease her nipples until she is whriting all over the futon. One of my favotite positions her high up on her toes by a vibrating crotchrope. Armani's incredible legs strain as she cums! Tied wrists over head with one leg up, her nipples are erect begging for some ice then the nipple nooses! Armani then hangs by her wrists for me. Legs spread wide and up in the air, the vibrator and massager drive Armani to 4 more sexy orgasms. You will love hearing her squeal in laughter as the post orgasmic tickling takes her. Damn, I love making hot blonds beg!

Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Orgasms part 34

Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliatio

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a painfu.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Slave trade

Innocent young women are kidnapped from their homes! Forced to strip before their captors, they are tightly bound and gagged. Once helpless, they are told of the shocking fate that awaits them. They will be auctioned off as slaves to wealthy men...sold like merchandise to the highest bidder! But first, they must endure intense training to make them submissive for their masters. Sinn and Alicia suffer horribly at the cruel hands of Mistress Anastasia.

Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slave trade

Hard On Girls Powershotz

Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, made to suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place.

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls Powershotz

Bondage Girls In Love.

I slowly bind fox in a tough strappado to wait for Kobe's arrival. Neck, hair, and crotch strap stretched tight with a knotted crotch rope. Once Kobe arrives she strip's for fox teases her and uses the wand on her to orgasm. I bind Kobe to walk the knotted crotch tape to a shivering and squirming fox Kobe is to look in fox's eyes as the wand brings her to orgasm. Hot!
Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on. Possibly the hottest scene I have ever personally seen. Kobe screaming I'm your pet while getting fucked hard is the highlight of my sexual life. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Girls In Love.

The Midas Project

Release Year: 1997
Genres: Bondage, Stockings, Ball Gag

Reporter Breeann Barrett trades ties with scientist's daughter Lisa Garth when the journalist investigates the story of a miraculous discovery; also starring pantyhose clad Krista Maze. After the story are vignettes featuring Bambi Newberry, cowgirl, Tatiana Varga, and African American beauty Janice Michaels dominated by Mary Jane Mather..

Duration: 1:01:19
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2442kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Midas Project

Bondage Blondes

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

There's just something about hotel rooms that makes you want to get kinky! Maybe it's because you're away from home...or maybe it's just the possibility of your naughtiness being discovered by the staff. What would YOU do if you suddenly had two hotel rooms and two incredibly hot blondes at your complete disposal? And what if both of these tanned, taut, and busty blondes were also totally into being tightly tied and securely gagged? Well, we certainly know what Darla would do because she shows us in this tasty new video! Stacy and Goldie are two of today's top fetish stars and they both do a superb job here, squirming sexily in Darla's strict roping.

Format: avini
Duration: 1:05:08
Video: 720x480, XviD, 878kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 443.8 MB

Download Bondage Blondes

I On Your Cunt

Cast: Sonia Harcourt
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Pissing, Toys, Outdoor, Electro Play

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was not ready to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I On Your Cunt

InfernalRestraints The Maid Mandy Muse

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined.

Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download InfernalRestraints The Maid Mandy Muse

HarmonyConcepts Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts Time Tied and other Tales