B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

HarmonyConcepts Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts Time Tied and other Tales

Bonnie Day - Selfish Pleasure

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Ballgag, Hogtied

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.
She's selfish. She just wants to be able to enjoy herself. But Jack knows how to get the most mileage out of every beautiful slut he has in his clutches. The corporal punishment, rope bondage, and sexual titillation have to be in perfect balance to make sure that she doesn't finish, blow out, or fall apart before he is done with them.
This one won't. She's wants this to be about her, but it never is. Whipping her into a frenzy, lifting her into the air, even making her cum, none of it is there to make her feel better. It all exists for him. And knowing that turns her on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Bonnie Day - Selfish Pleasure

Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Marina

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

It is capped with copper and electrified. If she wants respite from that arm being pulled , indeed her whole body pulled , she can rest one foot on that metal post. We watch as her long, lithe body strains under the weight of itself. She moves one foot to the post and then the next. She can't balance and routinely finds herself swaying and catching her bound arm with her free one.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:18
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Marina

Hollywood Confidential

British rose Sarah-Jane tattles to a telephone confidant about the parties thrown by Sharon Kane and her girls where, in the heat of "unladylike behavior," discipline must be meted out. Neophyte Jill Kelly is eager to learn the ropes by the ever-stunning Jeanna Fine and later by the voluptuous Hamilton. Sexy '20s-style jazz plays perfectly in place of dialogue (save for enthusiastic moanin). An exquisite cast of lovely ladies makes for a delectable viewing treat.

Duration: 1:28:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hollywood Confidential

Marty - Training Of Amaya

Release Year: 2021

Amaya is sleepy and about to get into some real trouble from her husband, Marty! Amaya falls asleep watching soaps and forgets to collect John and Alice from school. The Headmistress phones Marty telling him to come and get them. Marty phones Amaya, but there is no answer, so he phones his Mother-in-law and she agrees to collect them. Marty arrives home very angry and Amaya is asleep on the couch.

Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Marty - Training Of Amaya

Good Slut Part Two

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Good Slut Part Two

What She Came For

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more...Ogre.

Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download What She Came For

Perfection

Studio: Hunterslair

Every time he hurts her it is to reinforce that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like

Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection

Diary Of Abduction

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction

Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.
If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a painf.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Inflagranti Gold Magic The Best New Exellent Perfect Collection. Part 4.

The young diva must prove her suffering ability, before she herself may reach to the switch. Teacher Lüpper castigation hour teacher the newest prank. The winning-sadistic timpanist uses the favour of the school hour and punishes together with

Total size: 3.8 GB in 5 files.

Download Inflagranti Gold Magic The Best New Exellent Perfect Collection. Part 4.

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Release Year: 2019

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Dr. Ruthless

Dr. Ruthless, America's kinkiest sexual researcher, and her faithful assistant, Mongo, have enticed four apparently innocent college coeds into their laboratory dungeons for an experiment in bondage and obedience!

Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 632x480, DivX 5, 853kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 449.1 MB

Download Dr. Ruthless

Humiliation & Tortures For Ella Raine

Cast: Ella Raine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

My father has always been a strong influence in my life. He's just so caring and sweet. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with feelings for him that they come out kind of sexual. I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around. I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty. He feeds me here, he makes me use a litter box, and I sleep on a stinky old mattress. I know I've been fantasizing about his cock, but now that he's fucking me it's just too much!

Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Humiliation & Tortures For Ella Raine

Justice Part 1 ThatFetishGirl FHD

Intrepid reporter Dixie Comet has been on the trail of a couple of dirty cops who are running a slave ring in her city. She has finally tracked one of them down to their secret hideout. But the dirty cops have set a trap for Dixie. They capture the sexy reporter, strip her and use some kinky toys on her. What they've not found out her secret identity is the super Justice. So they found themself in bondage while our sexy supergirl takes revange. At the end of the day, all three of them are hogtied on the bed whith an vibrator between there legs.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Justice Part 1 ThatFetishGirl FHD