B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Perfection

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Hunter Rhodes buys a slave at auction, but finds out shortly thereafter that he did not get his monies worth! She was advertised as trained, but she can't even polish his boots right... so he takes her to the self-assured, calculating renowed slave trainer, Richard Stoutheart.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Hard On Girls

Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Release Year: 2019

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Domination

Nikki Darling is one of our favorite girls to have around. She has a banging body that just doesn't quit. She is thin, flexible, and can take whatever we decide to dish out. She has the right attitude for bondage, too.

Duration: 1:01:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

Rose Quartz - The Summoning

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

All l I wanted was to tap into my limitless sexual potential. The spell was simple enough.
I should have read the fine print. I should have known that instead of giving me what I wanted he would just take everything.
I made a deal with a demon. Sexual pleasure for anything he wanted. Just like that and it was done.
He took pleasure in my suffering. My screams gave him strength. He marked me as his own.
His mark prevents me from ever doing magic again. It binds me to him.

Duration: 1:05:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Rose Quartz - The Summoning

Masochistic Tendencies: The Second Night

Release Year: 2021

After his last month's two Sm releases, Justin Slayer feels free to let us be part of his masochistic tendencies. The only way to become fully satisfied: Live your sexual dreams!

Duration: 1:07:53
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1269kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Masochistic Tendencies: The Second Night

Pony Girls - Tamed Trained & Tortured

In this correctional facility the prisoners only have one chance for release. They need to fully understand the discipline and control of being a pony girl. Mistress Erzsebet and Sir Nic implement this painful way of preparing these girls for society. Their choices of tools are bit gags, heard harnesses, whips, floggers, bondage & sulky training. This movie is everything you want in a pony girl movie.

Duration: 1:12:00

File size: 676.2 MB

Download Pony Girls - Tamed Trained & Tortured

Maxine X Hooked

Tall, muscular Dylan is whipped, caned, flogged and gagged. Then her pussy is impaled on a metal hook and she is made to cum as hot wax covers her helpless athletic body! Beautiful Belle is tied, gagged, whipped and vibed to a hot orgasm by Scott Rhodes! Maxine X is bound in a reverse hogtie. All her holes are filled as she too is made to cum! Watch this movie and you'll be hooked!

Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Maxine X Hooked

No Mercy For The Sweet

These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain

Duration: 1:14:58

File size: 677.0 MB

Download No Mercy For The Sweet

How To Train Your Long Pig

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my dog.
"I don't train dogs, I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig

Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession

Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Frankie Dashwood, Goldie Blair, Molly Matthews
Genres: Bondage, Fetish

Busty, bondaged and beautiful. It's no wonder Jack's a bit obsessed. Look inside his world of extremely sexy women, bound hard and gagged tight. Scantily dressed to tease and please.

Duration: 1:19:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession

Hollywood Confidential

British rose Sarah-Jane tattles to a telephone confidant about the parties thrown by Sharon Kane and her girls where, in the heat of "unladylike behavior," discipline must be meted out. Neophyte Jill Kelly is eager to learn the ropes by the ever-stunning Jeanna Fine and later by the voluptuous Hamilton. Sexy '20s-style jazz plays perfectly in place of dialogue (save for enthusiastic moanin). An exquisite cast of lovely ladies makes for a delectable viewing treat.

Duration: 1:28:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hollywood Confidential

HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Petite Elise Graves At Dominate House

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Hardcore

Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.
This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.
Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is "be still," even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is "be silent," even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense -orgasm.

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Petite Elise Graves At Dominate House

RTB More Extreme Part 1 - Alex More

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

The last time Alex More graced our stage we went hard on her. She wanted to outdo herself this time. She starts by sitting on a spike board. Her ass and feet take the brunt of it while the members ask her questions. Then it's time for her to stand and put all her weight on her feet. The pain becomes nearly unbearable after twenty to thirty minutes.
Once she's off the spikes it's time for her to ride the tremor. Alex is one of those women who can come without much stimulation. Lets see how she does when she's over stimulated. First we tease her, building the wave of orgasm. She begs for release, but she's got to offer us something for her to deserve it. Each time the tremor is switched off just shy of her having an orgasm Alex screams and cries out.

Duration: 1:08:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download RTB More Extreme Part 1 - Alex More

Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bones

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral

The chastity belt she wears perfectly frames her asshole, ready to take a fuck from the cock-on-a-rod. In fact, her mouth hole is pretty accepting, too, wide open and ready for more.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bones