B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.Bella has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Masters Revenge Vol. 3 (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Natasha Voya
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Get ready for a hardcore BDSM features that has women on their knees, begging at the feet of their masters. These sweet women are about to get what they deserve and more! They get off on this power exchange between them and their Dom's and there is plenty of bondage, nipple clamping, spanking and cum swallowing for all to enjoy.

Duration: 1:16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5779kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Masters Revenge Vol. 3 (2020)

Senses of passion

Release Year: 2021

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2914kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Senses of passion

Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pai.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Frankie Dashwood, Goldie Blair, Molly Matthews
Genres: Bondage, Fetish

Busty, bondaged and beautiful. It's no wonder Jack's a bit obsessed. Look inside his world of extremely sexy women, bound hard and gagged tight. Scantily dressed to tease and please.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession

Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

While preparing for a shoot with Jay, Shannon decides to get herself in the mood by perusing bondage drawings on his computer. Finding herself fascinated by a specific set of drawings, she asks Jay about them. He explains that these pieces were done by renowned bondage artist Bishop. Despite his warnings that the positions depicted in the artwork would be very difficult on her, Shannon decides she wants to recreate the drawings on video. What follows are five incredible scenes of Jay's most energetic model, enduring scenarios straight from the mind of Bishop

Duration: 1:26:46
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 376kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 323.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

Bondage Weekend With London River

Release Year: 2017
Cast: London River
Genres: Ankle Tie, Breast Bondage, Breast Harness, Hitachi, Rope Bondage, Tip Toes, Vibrator

London's place is nice, but maybe it's time to get her into a little closer quarters to spend the night. Our handlers, her close friends, bind her up in belts, her legs strapped together and her arms pulled tight to the sides of her torso. Then they lie her down in a foam coffin they made special for her to fit into, a tight and comfy bed. They have cut two holes in its top. The first by her nose so she can breathe, and the second above her pussy. They stick a vibrator through the second hole and put it on a timer so that at random points in the night it will vibrate her for a minute at a time, but she's not allowed to orgasm till morning. When she wakes up London takes care of a few things: brushes her teeth, puts on some makeup, dresses herself up in stockings and garters. Her friends then take her and sit her down on a narrow beam and tie off her breasts in a tight harness. After a moment it feels like the beam is trying to split her pelvis in half, driving up into her bones. It's .

Duration: 1:28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Bondage Weekend With London River

HT - Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer and Casey Calvert

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.
They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most power.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer and Casey Calvert

Rebel Rhyder Rebels Return

Once again, today, I get my hands on them...and the rest of her...She is kept tightly bound throughout the day, enduring long scenes, as I revel in her helpless state...eventually she goes crazy from the long periods of playing with her pussy and she is left, tied with the vibrator, out of her mind...

Duration: 1:04:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3520kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rebel Rhyder Rebels Return

Latex Love

Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

Download Latex Love

Charity Crawford Master's Revenge Part 4

Another young slave to add to his collection. Tall, shaved and hooded.Charity is to her knees and must serve his every amusement. she begs to suck his cock, and then offers her pussy to be fucked like a good girl.

Duration: 1:17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Charity Crawford Master's Revenge Part 4

Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bonus

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bonus

Jay Edwards - We Deliver

Lovely Whitney, relaxing at home, hears a knock at the door: a delivery man has brought her rope from the local hardware store. Whitney didn't order any rope but her insensitive treatment of this hardworking guy gets her more than she bargained for. Quickly bound and gagged, she struggles on the sofa and on the floor; then in a chair; and stretched to the ceiling and more. With one leg in the bent position and the other leg on the floor, Whitney is once again in a unique and unusual Jay Edward position. Throughout her bondage day, Jay taunts and teases this gorgeous lady. He applies a sensual whipping at different points

Duration: 1:14:59
Video: 720x536, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 879.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - We Deliver

BondageLife - Morning Ritual Mashup

Studio: BondageLife
Genres: Bdsm

Rachel Greyhound

The Bondage L!fe video vault presents: The Morning Ritual Mash-up! In this special presentation, some of the best moments from Greyhounds morning rituals are pieced together for your enjoyment. Follow Greyhounds transformation from slave to object as this unique stream goes from ritual to ritual, watch the early streams as Greyhound recites her rules, cleans her butt plug, performs her deep throat training, and pees in her litter box, then follow along as her morning ritual eventually progresses to her having the humiliating task of shaving her own head. Featuring all of your favorite morning ritual moments both past and present this is one video that is a must have for any Greyhound fans collection!

Duration: 1:24:00
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1363kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download BondageLife - Morning Ritual Mashup

Gold Magic Best New Exellent The Collection Of Inflagranti. Part 4.

The young diva must prove her suffering ability, before she herself may reach to the switch. Teacher Lüpper castigation hour teacher the newest prank. The winning-sadistic timpanist uses the favour of the school hour and punishes together with

Total size: 3.8 GB in 5 files.

Download Gold Magic Best New Exellent The Collection Of Inflagranti. Part 4.

London River

Release Year: 2017
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: Ankle Tie, Breast Bondage, Breast Harness, Hitachi, Rope Bondage, Tip Toes, Vibrator

It's episode three of our five-part special taking place in London River's cozy cottage. She's been through a lot already, but anything is easier to deal with in the comfort of your own home, which is good because London is going to need a little homey comfort.

Duration: 1:28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download London River

The Joy of Suffering - Henna Hex

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. I had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
The metal was cold against my skin. The pipe I was attached to was too low for me to stand straight, but too high for me to kneel or sit. I could see him studying my body as I struggled. His warped mind imagining what devilish delights he might visit upon me.
The device is more versatile than I could have ever imagined. He lowers it and raises it to present my body in whatever position he wants it. It's so simple yet so cruel. When he finally approaches with the whip I can't help but flinch. I love the feeling on my skin, but the crack gets me every time. His aim couldn't be any better as my nipples and clit are the first to get.

Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download The Joy of Suffering - Henna Hex

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 3

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

She's felt canes, whips, electricity and so many other implements of agony that she never imagined that she would be broken by something as simple as the steady drip of ordinary water.

Duration: 1:05:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 3

Experiments Part 1 - London River

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

With London River in the house we're always looking for ways to experiment. Before we get into the show Katie Kush the lovely decoration is put into a heavy leather straight jacket. London is put into a big spread eagle standing.
London's clothes are going to come off so we have to staple them on. Each staple holds a piece of her outfit to her sexy body. When the clothes are cut they stay hanging off her skin.
One of London's sexiest talents is her ability to put her feet behind her head. Tying her in this position keeps her completely exposed and vulnerable. She's wide open for some ass penetration.

Duration: 1:08:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Experiments Part 1 - London River