B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Master's Revenge 4

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Play, BDSM, Blowjobs, Bondage, Cumshots, Face Fucking, Flogging, Foot Fetish, Gonzo, Humiliation, Prebooks, Rimming, Sex Toy Play, Small Tits, Swallowing
Video language: English

Another young slave to add to his collection. Tall, shaved and hooded.Charity is forced to her knees and must serve his every amusement. she begs to suck his cock, and then offers her pussy to be fucked like a good girl.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Master's Revenge 4

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass. If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Brandy's So Sexy

Release Year: 2021

Blonde babe Brandy starts off in only a white bra, white stockings, white heels and white gloves. A crotch rope adorns her pretty pussy as she is tied standing. Next, Bryan ropes her to a short stool, almost entirely on camera! Next Brandy is bound on one foot with the other leg drawn up tightly to her chest. After enduring several minutes wobbling on that one heel, Bryan lets her down and she struggles on the floor in this same position.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:01
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Brandy's So Sexy

Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy models

Two horny girls in short dresses, with small boobs, with shaved pussy, with little asses and with beautiful bodies plus man in black t-shirt and him assistant with big cock. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. He fucks their wet pussies with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot blondes with naked tits in the large basement.

Duration: 1:23:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4494kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy models

Der Pfad Zur Domut

Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Der Pfad Zur Domut

Graphic Sexual Horror

Graphic Sexual Horror takes a peek behind the terrifying facade of Insex, the most notorious of bondage websites, exploring the dark mind of its artistic creator and asking hard questions about personal responsibility. Original Insex footage, behind-the-scenes interactions, and interviews with PD, models, members, and staff reveal deep fascinations with bondage and sadomasochism that run parallel, and in fact become irreversibly entwined with the lure of money.

Duration: 1:26:17
Video: 714x480, XviD, 1287kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download Graphic Sexual Horror

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Release Year: 2019

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of made orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, made oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Veruca James Pussy Whipped

Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

When she finally comes, she is not allowed to stop.Instead, she is pinned down and vibrated relentlessly, her through nearly a dozen intense full body muscle contraction orgasms.Her eyes are glassy with lust and her thinking is difficult and hazy.

Duration: 1:02:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Veruca James Pussy Whipped

The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

We've done water torture before. It's one of the oldest and most infamous forms of causing pain and breaking a subject. Our subject is Abigail Dupree. Young, sexy, and submissive, Abigail came her of her own free will and begged us to do our worst to her. She's felt canes, whips, electricity and so many other implements of agony that she never imagined that she would be broken by something as simple as the steady drip of ordinary water.What starts as whimpering and quiet resolve eventually turns into sobs and begging for mercy. She can't cum. She can't think. She can't escape. Everything about this experience is terrible for her, and she has so much more left to suffer through. A live feed is never so simple as to let a girl go after only one treatment. And Abigail's feed is a special one, so we have so much more in store for her.

Duration: 1:05:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 3

Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Video language: German

Many of you know Crystal for her dominatrix work and a smattering of so-so bondage scenes over the years. She was actually scared to shoot with Jay and it took a while to finally talk her into it. The statuesque blonde is treated to the full experience: tight ropes, rough manhandling, hard spankings, nasty tit clamps and real gags. She goes from loving it to hating it and then back to loving it -- ending her session with several onscreen orgasms. We begin with Crystal being tied onscreen -- she complains about the ropes being too tight but that doesn't stop Jay from doing what he wants with her. Her impressive body is groped and grabbed, her breathing quickens and she openly admits that she likes what is happening to her. After 8 minutes of onscreen tying and manhandling, the leather wedge gag is strapped into her mouth and her first day of real bondage begins. Next, she is bound on her knees where she tries to move but finds little room for that. Jay adds a crotchrope and pulls her t.

Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

At the end of the session, it looked like a tiny droplet appear from her nipple! There is potential here!

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

BizarreVideo - Charity crawford master's revenge Part 4

Another young slave to add to his collection. Tall, shaved and hooded.Charity is forced to her knees and must serve his every amusement. she begs to suck his cock, and then offers her pussy to be fucked like a good girl.

Duration: 1:17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps

Download BizarreVideo - Charity crawford master's revenge Part 4

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes.

Duration: 1:13:37
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1146kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Bijou

Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that.

Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bijou

Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora

A bound and gagged Devora is pushed into the living room where she is groped and abused before being further tied up on the floor. Drooling past her ballgag, she must wait for Jay to return -- knowing that he will administer further abuse upon her muscular and fit body. Lashed to a stool, our sexy captive is subjected to tit clamps along with onscreen gagging and onscreen elbow bind. She grunts as the ropes draw her muscular arms all the way together behind her back.

Format: real
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 576x324, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora

Creep Induction

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

What do my friends sense in her?
Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.
Just when she seemed resigned to the "adjustment" routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pul.

Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Creep Induction

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

IR Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey (2020)

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up.
He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood.
When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.

Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

Download IR Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey (2020)

Pouty Pain Slut

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Things escalate quickly between Arabelle Raphael and Jack Hammer. He starts off getting to know her a bit, then he moves right into putting her into a brutal hogtie. She's face down on the floor, her beautiful tits being crushed under her weight, while her arms and legs are pulled up behind her and tied securely with rope.
That isn't how her entire day will be spent, though. He's got so many good ideas for how to make her scream . Getting off is something Arabelle has never had trouble with, but having an orgasm through all of the painful distractions is so much more difficult. Nipple clamps and canes are so much fun, but they can really keep a girl from cumming. Don't feel too bad for this sexy submissive, though. When she finally feels the release it will be the most intense one of her life.

Duration: 1:05:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Pouty Pain Slut

Dark Dreams Without Reserve German

The Dark Dreams series is all about exploring territories that perhaps we are too frightened to explore. Deep within the crevices of the human brain lies a sea of wants and desires, many of which are unconventional "fetishes" that sometimes never penetrate the dream state. Well here, those fetishes are explored and are very much a reality

Duration: 1:08:27
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1244kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 673.0 MB

Download Dark Dreams Without Reserve German