B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Makfuk

Elbow Bound Bitches

Release Year: 2005
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

I tie them up so their elbows are touching. They are so helpless that way! When I have them like this I can do anything I want to them! Sometimes I get them to cum for my own amusement using vibrators, dildos or whatever I have lying around. You are going to love these Elbow Bound Bitches.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1198kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 682.0 MB

Download Elbow Bound Bitches

Makfuk

Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Release Year: 2020

Bound, gagged and leashed, gorgeous Natalie struggles against Jay's grip -- he grabs and gropes the poor girl then leashes her to the corner walls. Her elbows are re-tied all the way together and then roped into her crotchrope. Her perfect tits are pulled free and clamped before her ankles are roped wide apart. Frog-tied and tit-tied, the lovely blonde writhes on the floor, her crotchrope riding up into her pretty pussy. Sticky duct tape is slapped over her white ballgag and her elbows are re-tied together. Seated in the slave chair with her lovely legs spread, Natalie gets a big dose of tit play followed by intricate breast bondage. Her elbows are re- tied together again and she is re-gagged with a custom harness ballgag.

Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Makfuk

Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Release Year: 2019

Sado-masochistic pissing games is what Pavel plays with his horny slave Inga. Bond and flogged the slave may let the golden shower run. Then she gets fucked in every hole and licks clean her masters cock. Sonja need the huge cucumber deep in her ass and cunt to get aroused and finally she is allowed to juice up all her masters piss hot golden juice.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:21
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1049kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Mega Extrem - Die Pissgurke

Makfuk

Bathory Tales - Romula

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Bathory Tales - Romula

Makfuk

Little Piggie Princess - Bethany Benz

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Bethany Benz
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking

Sweet little Anastasia has a dirty little piggie side that she craves to have pulled out of her by the right dominant man. As always, Dr. Mercies was happy to oblige. This is a long, continuous session with very rough assfucking, prolonged piss drinking, repeated ass to mouth, and endless face slapping, spitting, and manhandling. Anastasia did minimal anal stretching prior to the session so that Dr. Mercies could force open her naughty butthole in a sadistic manner before it all got started. Of course, this session also has plenty of ass eating, with Anastasia sucking her finger out of the doctor's ass too, just to make things extra filthy. It finishes with this little piggie eating the cum out of her asshole and squirting everywhere.

Duration: 1:05:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7693kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Little Piggie Princess - Bethany Benz

Makfuk

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Houdini Trapped

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.

Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Houdini Trapped

Makfuk

ITA - Raven

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download ITA - Raven

Makfuk

Sub Space

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Noemie Bilas

After conquering time with Noemie, Dr. Mercies decided they should conquer space. This meant turning Noemie into a little anal compass needle and fucking and using her body in the North, South, East, and West until it felt like the whole universe was submitting. The centerpiece of this scene is an insane suspension, in which Noemie flew around her cell, spinning and swinging as she was tawsed and assfucked for a solid hour. And let me tell you: the rubber tawse is no suede flogger. It is one of the most intense implements at our institution. This is a very hard session, but we are calling it "Sub Space" not only because Dr. Mercies wanted to master Space but because Noemie got lost in her submission to him. Enjoy this Special Collection release. You'll never find anything like this in... all of space.

Duration: 1:13:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5003kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Sub Space

Makfuk

Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

Release Year: 2019

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 770.9 MB

Download Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

Makfuk

InsexLive 2

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Endza Adair
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Endza Adair had a booming business running a show from the comfort of her home on her computer. A while back, though, that business went south when a few over-eager customers showed up at her front door and took from her what she had been showing them on her feed. It was her mistake, she shouldn't have been teasing them so much. Now Endza has made her second mistake: she's made a private visit to one of her long-time viewers' homes. She should have already learned not to be so trusting.

Duration: 1:17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download InsexLive 2

Makfuk

Play It Sweet

This is a classic tale of ransom and revenge! Darla Crane overpowers Lorelei, ties her up and gags her, then stuffs her in a large crate for transport. Lorelei is briefly put into a car trunk, chair-tied for ransom photos, forcibly fed and more! When Lorelei makes an escape attempt, shes caught and receives a strict hogtie and ballgag for her efforts. Then Darla s Lorelei to strip and puts her captive to bed with a tight crotch-rope. Lorelei frees herself to turn the tables on Darla, but theres a final twist to the tale!

Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1783kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Play It Sweet

Makfuk

Gold Magic The Best New Exellent Collection Inflagranti. Part 4.

The young diva must prove her suffering ability, before she herself may reach to the switch. Teacher Lüpper castigation hour teacher the newest prank. The winning-sadistic timpanist uses the favour of the school hour and punishes together with

Total size: 3.8 GB in 5 files.

Download Gold Magic The Best New Exellent Collection Inflagranti. Part 4.

Makfuk

Tied Up and Helpless

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Fetish

Master Shadrack has April right where he wants her: suspended from above with all of her pretty parts vulnerable for his attention. After a sequence of hard cropping and flogging, he moves into position for a world-class blowjob. It turns out that April has mastered the art of the blowjob quite nicely and goes down on his cock, deep throat style, until he explosively cums on her face!

Duration: 1:29:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3450kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Tied Up and Helpless

Makfuk

Amy Faye, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2021

Amy Faye likes it rough, so when we put her on her knees it can't just be her casually sitting there in the classic slave position. Instead we use elaborate rope bondage to lean her forward so she is "resting" right on the points of them. We pull her up into a partial suspension and from there we can have our fun, vibrating her and fucking her with Mr. Pogo.
We take a break from giving her pleasure with her pain when we set up the horse and take her for a ride. Rough, unfinished wood presses into her pussy as her weight drags her down against it. She can't even use her arms for balance because they are tied to her body, and she can't scream in pain because of the rag taped into her mouth. This position is all about what Amy loves, pain.

Duration: 1:05:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Amy Faye, Jack Hammer

Makfuk

Moaning Maggie - Maggie Mead

Maggie Mead is still begging for an authentic bondage experience. It is a request we are all-too-familiar with. These girls come to us having had a taste of domination, but they need something more. They need to feel not just like they are being used by someone else, but like they belong to them.
Two wooden posts stand next to her, each one with a wrist shackled to it. She can kneel between them, or stand, but that is the range of her freedom. In that place she will learn what it means to be dominated. She will have to beg for more torment while PD marks her body with canes. Her feet, ass and tits are all open for attack.
The second fixture is even worse. While it may not provide PD the same ease of access to her softest and most sensitive parts the position he binds her in is excruciating. All of her weight is balanced on her toes. Her arms are lifted up behind her in a brutal strappado. The iron around her legs keeps her knees bent into a catcher's position. Every muscle and joint.

Duration: 1:01:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 608.3 MB

Download Moaning Maggie - Maggie Mead

Makfuk

I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume.
The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more.
He didn't like that I was unwilling to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.
He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me.
Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Makfuk

IntoTheAttic - Tracy 2010Feb18

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Tracy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Electric, Fetish, Toys, Vibrator, Bound, Suspension, Chain

A perennial girl-next-door, Tracy is found out in the old shed, fully clothed and sitting on her butt. She is chained at the neck to a short wooden post. Her wrists and ankles are manacled to a waist chain. A breath hood covers her head as her warm, golden locks fall out from underneath. The panties she wore down from her trip to see us rest inside the collapsing bag of the breath hood and trust me, they were soaking wet from her cunt when they went in. After several minutes her position becomes more and more taxing. She keeps trying to lay down instead of sit up but her neck chain is too short to allow that -she just doesn't know it. Her breathing, the collapsing and expanding of the hood quickens. After some time passes she is told to get up and show us her ass. She tries for some two minutes to get standing but in the end she fails to do so. So she's helped up and then her neck re-chained to the ceiling and she's told to turn around so we can inspect her. Her pants are removed. She.

Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps

File size: 805.1 MB

Download IntoTheAttic - Tracy 2010Feb18