B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Makfuk

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:37
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1146kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Makfuk

Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2

Release Year: 2019

Where there's pain there's pleasure. In Ropes & Kisses 2 Genuine Films mixes the good with the bad and gives us a real hardcore bondage movie. A woman is bound and tease by a couple and gets the ultimate satisfaction from her tease. A beautiful bdsm flick for your enjoyment!

Duration: 1:23:35
Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

Download Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2

Makfuk

Jail Or Slavery Scene 1

Release Year: 2020

Disliked by women and loved by men, Morgan is the kind of girl that makes some jealous and others crazy with desire. Morgan is a good girl but she has a secret. One that could get her in big trouble with the law. Her boss finds out and he gives her a blackmailed ultimatum. Jail or Slavery.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:16:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Jail Or Slavery Scene 1

Makfuk

Busty & Bound

Studio: Anton Productions
Cast: Hollywood, Eve Ellis, Jewell Marceau & Amber Michaels
Genres: bdsm, bondage, spanking, torture, humilation

We are extremely excited about this hot bondage video by the great ropemaster/video director Jack Banner. In addition to excellent camera work and editing, Jacks high quality videos feature hot girls in tight clothes and tight bondage (lots of on screen tying!). This video features 4 very popular fetish stars. First, Holly plays a lingerie saleswoman who is repeatedly. Each time, she awakens securely bound and gagged and is groped and tormented by Jack. In the next scenario, Jewell is tightly bound and gagged by her roommate Eve. Jewell then watches helplessly as an intruder enters and ties up Eve. Three increasingly tight ties follow with the girls struggling topless and humiliated. In the last story, Amber plays a soldier who is disciplined by Jack and another male soldier. Amber endures lots of rough on screen tying, groping and humiliation. She is tied in several cruel ties. In one intense scene, Amber is to water from a dish, just like a . This is a great looking video and its.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 567kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

Download Busty & Bound

Makfuk

Bondage Girls In Love.

I slowly bind fox in a tough strappado to wait for Kobe's arrival. Neck, hair, and crotch strap stretched tight with a knotted crotch string. Once Kobe arrives she strip's for fox teases her and uses the wand on her to orgasm. I bind Kobe to walk the knotted crotch tape to a shivering and squirming fox Kobe is made to look in fox's eyes as the wand brings her to orgasm. Hot!
Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on. Possibly the hottest scene I have ever personally seen. Kobe screaming I'm your pet while getting fucked hard is the highlight of my sexual life. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Girls In Love.

Makfuk

Bdsm Sex Videos Marcia vol. 79

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Tnavbondage
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Gags are essential in bondage. We know it and we acted upon it. We searched are back catalog for the juiciest and most intense gag scenes and put them together in several gag compilations.

Duration: 1:04:15
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1274kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 607.6 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Marcia vol. 79

Makfuk

Girls Were Made For Loving

Release Year: 2021

Girls were made for loving, and two of these ladies were made for paddling and spanking! Watch as these super sexy females play. The dom wields various instruments to redden the backside of two submissive beauties. The ladies are forced to worship each other's body, but surely you certainly wouldn't have to be talked into it!

Duration: 1:02:22
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

Download Girls Were Made For Loving

Makfuk

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pretty

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD has Niki Nymph dressed up and looking pretty, but it is never going to last. He has far too much of a carnal interest in her to let her maintain her pretty fa

Duration: 1:08:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pretty

Makfuk

Intotheattic - Meg 2009Jan13

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Meg
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

I'm interested in coming in again soon and doing something quite a bit more torturous. When I'm thinking of something more torturous, I'm thinking of something that tests my physical strength and limits. I like to stretch- I'd like to be strung up or stretched in some way. I'll let you figure out how to do that.
Impact play is good, endurance is also good. I'd like to be teased physically somehow too, and maybe hung and tied in some very complicated way.. it's all very open ended, but this is what I'm thinking about. Tie me to things, make me stand with my hair splayed up to the ceiling, capture each one of my fingers and toes! What I mean is, I'd like a very hands-on torturing, if you don't mind, thanks!

Duration: 1:11:06
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 802.8 MB

Download Intotheattic - Meg 2009Jan13

Makfuk

Darling, Cherry Torn Delicious Darling

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, StrapOn

While they're talking before play time even begins Darling is spilling her guts on her turn ons and her fears and Cherry is taking very careful notes, planning a devious day of domination.

Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Darling, Cherry Torn Delicious Darling

Makfuk

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.

Duration: 1:22:59
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Makfuk

Office Inappropriate

Studio: Bondage Designs

The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina's lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy.

Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

Download Office Inappropriate

Makfuk

Trespassing Slaves

Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon - in the dungeon Olivia punishes two ladies
Chained Up And Whipped For Being A Naughty Girl - is chained in chains and an otkhlyostan for the fact that it wasn't obedient

Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

Download Trespassing Slaves

Makfuk

Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Miss Joyce knows no mercy with the education of her new slaves. Extreme humiliation and cruelties are her passion. In the wood there are many possibilities for the Mistress to torment her slaves up to the blood.

Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Makfuk

Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Beautiful Brittany has skipped bail and Jay has been hired to track down the buxom blonde. He finds her but soon has thoughts of keeping her for himself! Wearing only black hose, heels, garterbelt and ballgag, Brittany is tethered to the wall by her tight chest ropes. Jay adds clamps to her nipples and her wiggling fingers futilely strain to relieve the pressure caused by her hoisted crotchrope. Next, she's on her knees with her elbows together and is unable to stop a body flogging from Jay. On her feet, Brittany now sports a red ballgag and a bar holding her arms back far enough that she can barely reach the strict ropes strangling her tits (which are now a perfect shade of purple). Jay adds nipple clamps and slips a vibrator under her crotchrope, sending shivers through her body. Bent over a bondage nag with her elbows together and her wrists pulled straight up, Brittany endures clover clamps on her nipples and Jay's whip on her vulnerable ass. Brittany, wearing a big white ballgag,.

Duration: 1:28:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 726.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Makfuk

Bdsm Sex Videos Rachael vol.73

Studio: Tnavbondage
Genres: bdsm, bondage

She tries to cry and put up a fight but the tight gag muffles her cries for mercy and the ropes leaves the poor young girl helpless.

Duration: 1:04:18
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 963kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 568.6 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Rachael vol.73

Makfuk

IR Marina - Double Teamed

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming.
The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though.
Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.

Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download IR Marina - Double Teamed

Makfuk

Extreme Tortures With Nasty Slaves

Cast: Alex More
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Once she's off the spikes it's time for her to ride the tremor. Alex is one of those women who can come without much stimulation. Lets see how she does when she's over stimulated. First we tease her, building the wave of orgasm. She begs for release, but she's got to offer us something for her to deserve it. Each time the tremor is switched off just shy of her having an orgasm Alex screams and cries out.

Duration: 1:08:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Extreme Tortures With Nasty Slaves

Makfuk

IntoTheAttic - Raven 2009Nov19

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Raven
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Electric, Fetish, Toys, Vibrator, Bound, Suspension, Pierced nipples

Raven is now nude, save for her shoes, and standing in the middle of the room. Her arms are crossed and tied above her head. She has a rope gag and a head harness that keeps her skull pulled downward. Her legs are drawn and tied outward. A clothespin is attached to her clit again. After we watch her for several minutes nipple clamps are added to her predicament. Weights are added to the clamps. She squeals and screams when they are applied. The nipples are pulled down and the clamps swing like pendulums as the clothespin on her clit is vibbed off with the Hitachi. Her desperate screams for mercy go unheeded as she is relentlessly tortured on her clit.
We find Raven on her tip toes riding The Rail, nude, save for her shoes. A spreader bar keeps her legs separated. Her wrists are tied over her head and nipple clamps keep her leaning forward over the rail. They also make her scream out intermittently. A spider gag is added to her face hole. A dollop of honey is added to her tongue to in.

Duration: 1:10:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download IntoTheAttic - Raven 2009Nov19