B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Makfuk

IntoTheAttic - Lane

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Electric, Fetish, Toys, Vibrator, Bound, Suspension, Pierced nipples

Things start off with Lane sitting in an old elementary school chair, fully dressed. We watch her awhile as she sits nervously. She doesn't really know what to expect as she sizes things up around her with a wary gaze. After a couple of minutes I come out to place a metal collar around her neck and manacles onto her wrists. Then, before leaving again, lock each wrist to its respective side of the collar and ball gag her. She sits and waits some more. After several more anxious minutes she gets addressed. She's told to stand up and remove her shoes. Then her pants are pulled down to reveal no panties. She is told to sit back down and keep her legs spread wide. She doesn't know if she should look at the camera, look away, stare straight ahead --she's anxious. I walk up and remove her ball gag which causes a flow of slobber to run down her chin. She's slightly embarrassed by this fact and takes a finger to wipe it away. It's time to get know little Lane. When asked her name she delivers .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:05
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download IntoTheAttic - Lane

Makfuk

Young Masochist - Sadie Simone

Just legal 18 year old Sadie Simone knows exactly what she wants. She wants her Master to bring on the sting. She enjoyed showing off her kinky side by dressing up as a religious figure and then getting put in the stockade for it. Next, she models a school girl uniform and bends over for a spanking. Then, Sadie has her nipples pinched by sharp-toothed metal clamps that are also connected to her toes, a steel butt plug, and a strong vicious clamps all over her tingling pussy. A big ball gag keeps her from making any sounds as her master further teases her with leather slappers and bamboo skewers used like mini-canes. After a brief oral triaging, she is moved to a stappado position and wearing a ring gag, gets flogged, caned and paddled like a naughty girl should. A session with needles in her tits including extra long ones directly through each nipple concludes the video. Her smile never leaves her face.

Duration: 1:24:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Young Masochist - Sadie Simone

Makfuk

Trespassing Slaves

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Indulge in the sophisticated world of fetish. You'll never be the same again. "Trespassing Slaves" follows two misbehaving girls who trespass on the wrong property and get taken for a wild ride of bondage, femdom, spanking, flogging, clothespin tease, suspension and much much more. Pretty soon the slaves are enjoying it and begging for more!

Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

Download Trespassing Slaves

Makfuk

FutileStruggles - Raven Eve - Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bdsm

If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions. I lead Raen in with her wrists bound behind her back. I roughly manhandle her for a while. I roughly grope and smack her tits with a hand oer her mouth or a handfull of her hair. I turn her howeer I please by using her tit as a handle. Raven yelps and breathes heavy as I smack her ass. She is soon harness gagged and her wrist rope is tied up oer her shoulders to keep her hands out of the way. I tie her harness gag overhead as I sit on the sofa and watch her turn for me. I watch amused as Ariel, chained and gagged in the corner, looks on wide-eyed and worried. Raven's ass is slapped and spanked for a while longer before I untie her and make her strip. I leave her in her pantyhose and boots, before tying her in a chair in front of a sturdy post. Her arms are bound behind her and around the post. The rest of the clip is of Ra.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download FutileStruggles - Raven Eve - Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone

Makfuk

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Release Year: 2018

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Makfuk

Claire Dames Hogtied

We call this piece "Hogtied" as a tribute to one of our favorite
bondage positions but for Claire Dames that will hardly be the extent of her day. She will be bound on her knees, belly, and back; around her legs, tits, arms, and face; and in every other way that Cyd Black can think of. He is going to wind the rope around her in ways she never thought imaginable.

Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 772.0 MB

Download Claire Dames Hogtied

Makfuk

Corrsets Of Constraint

Release Year: 2021

Tight corsets and tight ropes make a good combination for extreme restraint. Bound and breathless, Jewell Marceau puts on a wonderful performance as she is pushed to the limits of bondage and discipline. Whipping by the master increases the severity of this movie. As the movie progresses, Jewell is disrobed, piece by piece, to reveal her large breasts, ready for the master to bind them. This movie contains lots of good pussy shots and great hogties!

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download Corrsets Of Constraint

Makfuk

Bdsm Sex Videos Domination Of The Innocent Madison

Release Year: 2009
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Madison Parker
Genres: anal, BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, interracial, asian, teen, babes, black hair, one on one

Cute little Madison arrives for a gyno exam, but there's something wrong... Doc ties her to the examination chair! In this defenseless situation he could easily do to her whatever he wants to... so he takes his BDSM tools, clamps and whips and starts the painful fun, which will end with him fucking the hogtied Madison in the ass painfully!

Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Domination Of The Innocent Madison

Makfuk

Jkay high

Her sadistic Master eager to deliver intense pain, to his property. There is no escape, for slave abigail is shackled as she is caned and whipped. The slave's tasks are to endure pain and toll the bell, to her Master's liking.

Duration: 1:10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Jkay high

Makfuk

Intotheattic Elise

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope, Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, Spanking, Suspension, Electrostimulation,Torture, Bound, Strappado, Nipple piercing

There are several spots around his dilapidated property where she could be and he has checked just about all of them. There's one last hole to check, though. He is ripping up the flooring behind the bar when we find him. There's a small crawl space down in there. A dank, dark place full of humidity, spiders and extreme isolation. He pulls up the linoleum floor to reveal a small opening covered by two large, square boards. Once those are pulled up he climbs down the short ladder, almost unable to fit through the opening. Once down inside he finds Elise back in the corner, naked and chained by the neck to a beam above her head. It only allows her a short area to move around in. She also has an old rusty chain around her waist and through her crotch. Her wrists are manacled to her waist...

Duration: 1:13:18

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Intotheattic Elise

Makfuk

Jay Edwards - Mistress Vanessa

The story opens with Vanessa talking on the phone with a new male client -- she demands his appearance. When Jay arrives, she has him on his knees and demands a kiss on her ass...but he has something else in mind and soon Vanessa is in an awful bind. Gagged, tit-clamped and a great Jay Edwards tie: breast bondage, undressing on camera, elbows together and a riding crop have Mistress Vanessa under strict control. We see the mistress tied in some very interesting bondage and she doesn't like it one bit. A leather strap on her bare butt soon has it glowing red and even the soles of her feet receive a whipping. Christie arrives and joins in on the action -- she ties Vanessa on camera and teases and torments the former dominant. Gagged and helpless, Vanessa hangs from ankles and wrists, unable to stop Christie from clamping her nipples with several clothespins. Jay soon has enough and ties the both of them together with a bar between their legs causing them a great deal of discomfort what .

Duration: 1:23:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 774.4 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Mistress Vanessa

Makfuk

Hard On Girls Powershotz

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, made to suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place.

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls Powershotz

Makfuk

Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordinati

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles/ Clips4Sale
Cast: Raven Eve
Genres: BDSM, ballgag, Breast bondage, Brunettes, Busty, chairtied, crotchrope, gags, MILF, not barefoot, pantyhose

If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions. I lead Raen in with her wrists bound behind her back. I roughly manhandle her for a while. I roughly grope and smack her tits with a hand oer her mouth or a handfull of her hair. I turn her howeer I please by using her tit as a handle. Raven yelps and breathes heavy as I smack her ass. She is soon harness gagged and her wrist rope is tied up oer her shoulders to keep her hands out of the way. I tie her harness gag overhead as I sit on the sofa and watch her turn for me. I watch amused as Ariel, chained and gagged in the corner, looks on wide-eyed and worried. Raven's ass is slapped and spanked for a while longer before I untie her and make her strip. I leave her in her pantyhose and boots, before tying her in a chair in front of a sturdy post. Her arms are bound behind her and around the post. The rest of the clip is of Ra.

Duration: 1:25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordinati

Makfuk

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Hogtied

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Best of all this bondage is not just for show. It is designed to maximize his ability to torment her. It leaves her tits open for
nipple pumps, her feet and legs open to caning and her cunt open for so much more. That is really the point of putting Claire in such
restrictive rope work. It keeps vulnerable, exposed, and securely in place for everything that comes after.

Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 772.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Hogtied

Makfuk

Intotheattic - JR Gets Busted 2009Dec10

Studio: Intotheattic
Cast: JR
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

I'm out on the lake, fishing. I'm in my fish cat, waders and fins on, minding my own business. It's a clear cold day for fishing and I haven't been getting many strikes. After about an hour paddling around suddenly, out of nowhere, ODFW speeds up to my fish cat and takes me into custody, right there on the lake. After a three hour drive back to civilization I'm placed into an interrogation room where I wait another two hours. I while away the time, still dressed in my waders, fishing cap and flannel shirt, by doodling out images of girls in bondage. Finally, a cop shows up, rips my bondage doodling from my legal pad and puts it into a manila folder she's carrying with her. I can see it has photographs of various women. Women I've not seen before. Right away she asks me what I've done "with all those women". I'm thinking to myself.is she talking about Attic women,,,or some other set of women? Uh oh, I think there's been some kind of mistake.

Duration: 1:02:00

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Intotheattic - JR Gets Busted 2009Dec10

Makfuk

Dark Dreams Without Reserve German

The Dark Dreams series is all about exploring territories that perhaps we are too frightened to explore. Deep within the crevices of the human brain lies a sea of wants and desires, many of which are unconventional "fetishes" that sometimes never penetrate the dream state. Well here, those fetishes are explored and are very much a reality

Duration: 1:08:27
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1244kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 673.0 MB

Download Dark Dreams Without Reserve German

Makfuk

Painful Summer

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Painful Summer