B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Makfuk

Noemie Bilas - Sub Space

Release Year: 2015
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking
Video language: English

After conquering time with Noemie, Dr. Mercies decided they should conquer space. This meant turning Noemie into a little anal compass needle and fucking and using her body in the North, South, East, and West until it felt like the whole universe was submitting. The centerpiece of this scene is an insane suspension, in which Noemie flew around her cell, spinning and swinging as she was tawsed and assfucked for a solid hour. And let me tell you: the rubber tawse is no suede flogger. It is one of the most intense implements at our institution. This is a very hard session, but we are calling it "Sub Space" not only because Dr. Mercies wanted to master Space but because Noemie got lost in her submission to him. Enjoy this Special Collection release. You'll never find anything like this in... all of space.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5003kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Noemie Bilas - Sub Space

Makfuk

Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Part 2

Studio: Black Label Films
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: German

Where there's pain there's pleasure. In Ropes & Kisses 2 Genuine Films mixes the good with the bad and gives us a real hardcore bondage movie. A woman is bound and tease by a couple and gets the ultimate satisfaction from her tease. A beautiful BDSM flick for your enjoyment!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:35
Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

Download Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Part 2

Makfuk

HardTied Mona Wales Teacher's Pet

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

If Jack Hammer put a notch on his bed post for every hot blonde that he turned into a quivering pile of cum flesh with intense Bdsm then he would have sawed through the damn thing a long time ago.

Duration: 1:16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download HardTied Mona Wales Teacher's Pet

Makfuk

Tsuri - Bondagekunst

Release Year: 2019

It's dirty, it smells musty, everywhere is rubble and the air tastes like ashes.
In the old barracks Dr. Idan knows only one goal: The (un) bind the pure lust in his pretty maid Annika Bond.
Takats Kote, where formerly the Russian soldiers sang their songs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:48
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tsuri - Bondagekunst

Makfuk

Sierra Cirque - What Do My Friends Sense In Her?

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.

I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.

Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.

Just when she seemed resigned to the "adjustment" routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she.

Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Sierra Cirque - What Do My Friends Sense In Her?

Makfuk

Tied Up and Helpless

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Fetish

Master Shadrack has April right where he wants her: suspended from above with all of her pretty parts vulnerable for his attention. After a sequence of hard cropping and flogging, he moves into position for a world-class blowjob. It turns out that April has mastered the art of the blowjob quite nicely and goes down on his cock, deep throat style, until he explosively cums on her face!

Duration: 1:29:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3450kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Tied Up and Helpless

Makfuk

Alex More - More Extreme Part 3

So far Alex has suffered some pretty extreme play. More extreme than anything she's done with INSEX in the past, but we're not nearly done yet. Alex is a pretty orgasmic person as we've seen already. She can cum without any stimulation.
Let's try shoving a whole fist inside her. See if she can cum from that. She can't stop cumming. Brooke gets her entire fist in there and Alex begs us to let her release.
Alex is put in a gyno position. Her extremely large clit hood protrudes, but we want to see her clit. Binder clips are put on her hood and pulled back to expose her sensitive nub. This is excruciating.
Not quite as bad though as her next torment. Capsaicin cream, a nearly pure form of the chemical is put all over her cunt and asshole. She screams and screams, but that does nothing to heal the pain.

Duration: 1:04:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Alex More - More Extreme Part 3

Makfuk

IR Double Teamed - Marina

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Crying, Drool, Face Fucking, Face Sitting

Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming.
The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though.
Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.

Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download IR Double Teamed - Marina

Makfuk

Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Release Year: 2021
Video language: German

Many of you know Crystal for her dominatrix work and a smattering of so-so bondage scenes over the years. She was actually scared to shoot with Jay and it took a while to finally talk her into it. The statuesque blonde is treated to the full experience: tight ropes, rough manhandling, hard spankings, nasty tit clamps and real gags. She goes from loving it to hating it and then back to loving it -- ending her session with several onscreen orgasms. We begin with Crystal being tied onscreen -- she complains about the ropes being too tight but that doesn't stop Jay from doing what he wants with her. Her impressive body is groped and grabbed, her breathing quickens and she openly admits that she likes what is happening to her. After 8 minutes of onscreen tying and manhandling, the leather wedge gag is strapped into her mouth and her first day of real bondage begins. Next, she is bound on her knees where she tries to move but finds little room for that. Jay adds a crotchrope and pulls her t.

Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1936kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Makfuk

Worthless Cunt Part 1 - Marina

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
PD leads Marina to her new home, a large cage furnished with only a piss bucket and a food bowl. Her hands are bound behind her back with Hiatt handcuffs. She is left to settle in, but PD does not stay away long. He intensifies the bondage by locking her neck with a device built into the cage that can be lowered to the perfect height for cock-sucking.
PD abandons Marina again, this time testing her resourcefulness. The accommodations remind her of her worthlessness - An empty food bowl, no blanket to keep warm, and the attention she hopes for is minimal. She tries to escape but to no avail before PD catches her.
Finally, the torment begins. She is hung upside down and single-tailed. The only relief is when PD wants to use her holes. Then, her hands and feet are locked in stocks. Her vulnerable.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Worthless Cunt Part 1 - Marina

Makfuk

Left Drooling

Great Bondage Scenes. Bryans crop, arches, strains, drools, and endures nipple-clamps in one of our most stunning leather restraint videos to date. You wont want to miss this one. She sizzles!! Whether in hot pink stretch romper, a black mesh and chain body suit, or just a plain black G-string, Whitney is as sexy as it gets!

Duration: 1:23:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 778kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Left Drooling

Makfuk

Juliet's gags

Juliet decided to take matters into her own hands after having received so many letters following her most recent videos. She asked Victor Ballen to allow her to do this video as a special present for her fans. A video showing off her most favorite gags! Through a series of short introductions, Juliet tells us what she like in bondage and in gags. "I like it tight", she says at one point, smiling in her sweetly innocent manner.

Duration: 1:17:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 911.8 MB

Download Juliet's gags

Makfuk

Suendige Augenblicke

Suendige Augenblicke is a romp through the world of bondage, latex and leather. See two gorgeous slave girls have their control ripped away as they are suspended and restrained by their masters. The most intricate implements are used in these experiences from massive suspension units and swings, to air filled pump gags and dildos. There's nothing better than hearing the dull, muffled moans of a powerless sub through your leather mask as you fuck her into submission!

Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1914kbps

Download Suendige Augenblicke

Makfuk

Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Miss Joyce knows no mercy with the education of her new slaves. Extreme humiliation and cruelties are her passion. In the wood there are many possibilities for the Mistress to torment her slaves up to the blood.

Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Makfuk

InfernalRestraints Vol 146

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

"Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine." This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely.

Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Vol 146

Makfuk

Anna's Training

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 1:02:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 914kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 496.3 MB

Download Anna's Training

Makfuk

The Best Of Jasmine

Release Year: 2021

I remember my first interview like it was yesterday, I was very nervous about being spanked on camera, but there too was an underlying desire that drove me to it. After the first spanking was over I could not wait to come back for more. With each additional spanking I became more comfortable in front of the camera. Finally Mr. M asked me to star in a "Maid for Punishment" it was then that I realized I was in the right place.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:12
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 616.1 MB

Download The Best Of Jasmine

Makfuk

The Submission of 314 Part Three

Cast: 314, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Electro Play, Caning, Torture, Crying, Hooded

314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of dog food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!

Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Submission of 314 Part Three