B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Makfuk

Karmen Karma, Wenona Split Decisions

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Karmen Karma, Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

It loosens her up a bit so that when he stands her up she isn't expecting the corporal punishment that comes next. She figured that orgasms would come last and she was home free. Not the case.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Karmen Karma, Wenona Split Decisions

Makfuk

Fabienne la Chienne

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Fabienne la Chienne

Makfuk

Maxine X Hooked

Release Year: 2020

Tall, muscular Dylan is whipped, caned, flogged and gagged. Then her pussy is impaled on a metal hook and she is made to cum as hot wax covers her helpless athletic body! Beautiful Belle is tied, gagged, whipped and vibed to a hot orgasm by Scott Rhodes! Maxine X is bound in a reverse hogtie. All her holes are filled as she too is made to cum! Watch this movie and you'll be hooked!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Maxine X Hooked

Makfuk

Tsuri - Bondagekunst

It's dirty, it smells musty, everywhere is rubble and the air tastes like ashes.
In the old barracks Dr. Idan knows only one goal: The (un) bind the pure lust in his pretty maid Annika Bond.
Takats Kote, where formerly the Russian soldiers sang their songs.

Duration: 1:20:48
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tsuri - Bondagekunst

Makfuk

Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Makfuk

The Summoning

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rose Quartz
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

All I wanted was to tap into my limitless sexual potential. The spell was simple enough. I should have read the fine print. I should have known that instead of giving me what I wanted he would just take everything. Sexual pleasure for anything he wanted. Just like that and it was done. He took pleasure in my suffering. My screams gave him strength.

Duration: 1:05:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download The Summoning

Makfuk

Sonia Harcourt - I Piss On Your Cunt

Cast: Sonia Harcourt
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Pissing, Toys, Outdoor, Electro Play

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Sonia Harcourt - I Piss On Your Cunt

Makfuk

Jay Edwards - We Deliver

Lovely Whitney, relaxing at home, hears a knock at the door: a delivery man has brought her rope from the local hardware store. Whitney didn't order any rope but her insensitive treatment of this hardworking guy gets her more than she bargained for. Quickly bound and gagged, she struggles on the sofa and on the floor; then in a chair; and stretched to the ceiling and more. With one leg in the bent position and the other leg on the floor, Whitney is once again in a unique and unusual Jay Edward position. Throughout her bondage day, Jay taunts and teases this gorgeous lady. He applies a sensual whipping at different points

Duration: 1:14:59
Video: 720x536, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 879.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - We Deliver

Makfuk

Brutalizing Miss Lane

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Torture,Humiliation

We will take Ashley Lane and create a masterpiece of broken, cruel, agony. She's come out to play but all the rules have changed and our heroine finds herself up against a wall in neck bondage. She is, for all intensive purposes, helpless. Our damsel will soon be in great, sexy, distress.Miss Lane arrives with perfectly unmarked, alabaster skin. Alebeard quickly remedies this with some angry welts his whip dances over her sensitive skin with ease. Ashley also receives a pretty make over as Alebeard lovingly applies some pretty lip color to make our dolly appear more slut-like. Today we have so much in store for you Miss Lane. We will ruin you completely before the day is over. Open your pretty, sex-doll mouth and wet the phallus before it tears your hole open.Stand there in your head stock and totter in your slutty high-heel shoes. Turn slowly so your sadist can smash his cane down on your coveted ass as well as your pretty sore tits and pussy. Cry and scream so pretty that we want to.

Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Brutalizing Miss Lane

Makfuk

Blond Milf London River Enjoys Bdsm Training

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my pooch. Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The pooch crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape. With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download Blond Milf London River Enjoys Bdsm Training

Makfuk

Mona Wales Teacher's Pet

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

They look at him and see all of their fantasies about being powerless and used playing out in their heads. Mona Wales, for instance, wants to be tied up and beat down in the worst of ways.

Duration: 1:16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Mona Wales Teacher's Pet

Makfuk

Greta's Training

Cast: Greta Milos, Csoky Ice, Andre Baylock
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Gonzo, Male Dominant, One on One, Spanking, Toys

Greta is a sweet innocent looking tart with a penchant to explore her submissive emotions and venture into a cognitive state she barely understands. She is drawn by the aura and mystique of servitude, control and the feeling of helplessness in the hands of a superior personality. Her introduction to submission is initiated by a dark and mysterious figure she knows only as the Professor. Her first hours of training are harsh. Her new master explores the resolve of her mental state through a heavy dose of the lash and paddle. To complete Greta's Training the Professor gives her to his friend Lord Baldric to do with as he pleases. Greta experiences a different side of submission when Baldric uses her most tender intimate parts to pleasure himself.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Greta's Training

Makfuk

All About Rope

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

If you admire dazzling ropework -- architecturally-imagined, precisely crafted -- then youre probably going to think this video contains some of the best rope bondage that Jay has ever done. Scene after scene, Whitney, Jennifer, and Donna experience ever-varying but always constraining experiments in ropecraft. The ladies wear a wide array of gags throughout most of the scenes -- ballgags, tape and exotic leather inventions. Words cannot convey the excitement of Jennifer struggling in a hogtie until her shoes slip from her stocking feet, or the unique appeal of a color-coordinated Whitney: ballgag, gloves, panties and heeled sandals are all bright red.

Duration: 1:28:12
Video: 640x480, XviD, 885kbps

File size: 661.4 MB

Download All About Rope

Makfuk

HardTied Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Domination

Nikki Darling is one of our favorite girls to have around. She has a banging body that just doesn't quit. She is thin, flexible, and can take whatever we decide to dish out. She has the right attitude for bondage, too.

Duration: 1:01:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download HardTied Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

Makfuk

Caning And For Pain Slut Maddie

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

MaddieSome girls are curious about S/M, but have no idea they're pain sluts until they try it out! Maddie is such a girl. Curiosity drives her to seek out an S/M Master, and surprises are in stock for all Spanking makes her laugh! Paddling

Duration: 1:05:13
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 605.9 MB

Download Caning And For Pain Slut Maddie

Makfuk

Dominate Experiments With Busty London River

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

With London River in the house we're always looking for ways to experiment. Before we get into the show Katie Kush the lovely decoration is put into a heavy leather straight jacket. London is put into a big spread eagle standing. London's clothes are going to come off so we have to staple them on. Each staple holds a piece of her outfit to her sexy body. When the clothes are cut they stay hanging off her skin. One of London's sexiest talents is her ability to put her feet behind her head. Tying her in this position keeps her completely exposed and vulnerable. She's wide open for some ass penetration.

Duration: 1:08:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Dominate Experiments With Busty London River

Makfuk

Help Wanted - Brooke Johnson

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brooke Johnson is the worst. She takes potty breaks every ten minutes. She spends hours on the phone when there is tons of work to do. Her filing skills are non-existent. She types so slowly it's painful to watch.
At first OT attempts to correct Brooke's poor performance. He provides a catheter so she doesn't have to leave her desk. He gags her painfully to show her how to keep her mouth shut. He shows her the proper way to use binder clips.
It's no use. She is just too awful. Before he terminates her he shows her how painful it is watching her type. He makes her put out an ad for a new assistant. One who is more capable in every way. He uses her one last time for his own amusement before taking her pretty little head.

Duration: 1:13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Help Wanted - Brooke Johnson