B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Makfuk

Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Tits Bondage

He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump to her wet pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Makfuk

Sexy bondage part 9

Gorgeous blond Angie is a private detective who gets more than she bargained for when she investigates a gangster. Angie, looking totally hot in black leather pants and tight top, sneaks into the home of a known criminal. The guy captures her and Angie finds herself tightly bound in the guys bedroom. He packs her mouth with cloth and wraps shiny tape around her head. Left alone, Angie struggles and, now barefoot, she hops around trying to free herself. The leather pants look particularly sexy as she squirms about. But, the dude returns and starts fondling Angies luscious tits. Later, Angie, now untied, is to strip naked in front of her leering captor. Once naked, she is bound to the footboard of the bed in a very strict position. An elastic bandage muffles her tearful pleas. The guy decides it is time to really have some fun. He totally gets into it, passionately fondling Angies tits and body and licking her smooth skin all over. Angies moans of despair turn into moans of pleasure as .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:28
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1562kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 982.5 MB

Download Sexy bondage part 9

Makfuk

Jessica Kay Innocence Lost

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

What she wants to lose is the actual innocence. She doesn't just want to be wanted, she wants to be had. She wants to be used. She wants to be beaten until she is bruised and crying. And she'll have it.

Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6798kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Jessica Kay Innocence Lost

Makfuk

Greta's Training

Video language: English

Greta is a sweet innocent looking tart with a penchant to explore her submissive emotions and venture into a cognitive state she barely understands. She is drawn by the aura and mystique of servitude, control and the feeling of helplessness in the hands of a superior personality. Her introduction to submission is initiated by a dark and mysterious figure she knows only as the Professor. Her first hours of training are harsh. Her new master explores the resolve of her mental state through a heavy dose of the lash and paddle. To complete Greta's Training the Professor gives her to his friend Lord Baldric to do with as he pleases. Greta experiences a different side of submission when Baldric uses her most tender intimate parts to pleasure himself.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Greta's Training

Makfuk

The Bondage Channel Bondage Stars Part 1

Release Year: 2005
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Wenona, Charlote Brooke, Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex

A leather arm binder holds Charlotte Brooke firm and bent over, a vibrating egg is crotchroped in to make her squirm. She drools in puddles as I flog her over and over again. Suction cups pull her nipples out ready for the clamps. The wand makes her moan. Removing each clamp in mid orgasm makes her scream.

Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Bondage Channel Bondage Stars Part 1

Makfuk

Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Release Year: 2018

Beautiful Brittany has skipped bail and Jay has been hired to track down the buxom blonde. He finds her but soon has thoughts of keeping her for himself! Wearing only black hose, heels, garterbelt and ballgag, Brittany is tethered to the wall by her tight chest ropes. Jay adds clamps to her nipples and her wiggling fingers futilely strain to relieve the pressure caused by her hoisted crotchrope. Next, she's on her knees with her elbows together and is unable to stop a body flogging from Jay. On her feet, Brittany now sports a red ballgag and a bar holding her arms back far enough that she can barely reach the strict ropes strangling her tits (which are now a perfect shade of purple). Jay adds nipple clamps and slips a vibrator under her crotchrope, sending shivers through her body. Bent over a bondage nag with her elbows together and her wrists pulled straight up, Brittany endures clover clamps on her nipples and Jay's whip on her vulnerable ass. Brittany, wearing a big white ballgag,.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 726.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Makfuk

Some Exercise

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

In this beautiful outdoor stream, our little creature heads outside into nature for a little fresh air and exercise! After presenting her beautiful naked body to the camera, Greyhound presents down in the hard dirt and gravel before beginning her exercise session. Showing off her animal instincts, our little creature crawls over to the heavy wooden beams placed on the ground next to her then one by one she lifts the heavy beams from the ground and carries them across the large fenced in area and sits them down then reverses the process and carries them back to the other side. Not just content with carrying the beams back and forth, Greyhound adds another layer of difficulty as she hoists the heavy beams above her head and even squats with them. Once her task is complete, Greyhound wraps up this session by squatting and presenting her mouth to the camera then presents down with her ass and pussy nicely on display!

Duration: 1:01:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 953kbps

File size: 493.3 MB

Download Some Exercise

Makfuk

Bound For Revenge - Pantyhose Bondage

Alicia Silver wants to give her boyfriend a gift. She wants Dolly to tie her up in her uniform. Dolly agrees and hog-ties Alicia but the plan goes awry as Alicia struggles to get free, her skirt rides up exposing her control top pantyhose over black bikini panties. Dolly ball gags her as a knot rubs her clit.

Duration: 1:05:25
Video: 480x320, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 691kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

Download Bound For Revenge - Pantyhose Bondage

Makfuk

Where's My Girl

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

But when she breaks into house looking for information, she is grabbed, cruelly tied and gagged and carried out of the house. Dragged into a basement, her captor decides to "amuse" himself by tying her so tight she can hardly breathe maybe it's time for a career change! Why would you miss this????

Duration: 1:08:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 626.5 MB

Download Where's My Girl

Makfuk

Fetish Pup

Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on OT's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "FUCK ME!" The only problem is that she never found out what OT was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?Instead OT is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise. The pussy never lies. Delirious is wet, ready to receive, and it doesn't matter what words come out of her mouth, though. OT just has one thing he wants to hear. He'll stop with the whipping and caning when she agrees to stay with him as his slave. She doesn't take very much convincing.

Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Fetish Pup

Makfuk

Brandy's So Sexy

Release Year: 2020

Blonde babe Brandy starts off in only a white bra, white stockings, white heels and white gloves. A crotch rope adorns her pretty pussy as she is tied standing. Next, Bryan ropes her to a short stool, almost entirely on camera! Next Brandy is bound on one foot with the other leg drawn up tightly to her chest. After enduring several minutes wobbling on that one heel, Bryan lets her down and she struggles on the floor in this same position.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:01
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 2434kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Brandy's So Sexy

Makfuk

How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .

"I don't train , I train long pigs!"

"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.

My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.

Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.

With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

Makfuk

Jessica Kay - Innocence Lost

Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

A girl like Jessica Kay lets you know with her smile and her body language that she is young and innocent, but she doesn't want to stay that way forever. She wants to keep the look, for sure, because she knows that it makes the men want her. What she wants to lose is the actual innocence. She doesn't just want to be wanted, she wants to be had. She wants to be used. She wants to be beaten until she is bruised and crying. And she'll have it.

Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6798kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Jessica Kay - Innocence Lost

Makfuk

Greta's Training

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bizarre Video
Cast: Greta Milos, Csoky Ice, Andre Baylock
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Gonzo, Male Dominant, One on One, Spanking, Toys

Greta is a sweet innocent looking tart with a penchant to explore her submissive emotions and venture into a cognitive state she barely understands. She is drawn by the aura and mystique of servitude, control and the feeling of helplessness in the hands of a superior personality. Her introduction to submission is initiated by a dark and mysterious figure she knows only as the Professor. Her first hours of training are harsh. Her new master explores the resolve of her mental state through a heavy dose of the lash and paddle. To complete Greta's Training the Professor gives her to his friend Lord Baldric to do with as he pleases. Greta experiences a different side of submission when Baldric uses her most tender intimate parts to pleasure himself.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Greta's Training

Makfuk

Bondage Stars Scene 1

Release Year: 2020

Wenona screams when i tie nipple strings thru a ring and tie the other end to her outstretched ankle! Her toned leg trembles as she frantically tries to hold it up. Later, the wand wrapped against her pussy, Wenona rides it pulled on her toes by the nipple strings.

Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

Download Bondage Stars Scene 1

Makfuk

Bondage Girls In Love.

I slowly bind fox in a tough strappado to wait for Kobe's arrival. Neck, hair, and crotch strap stretched tight with a knotted crotch string. Once Kobe arrives she strip's for fox teases her and uses the wand on her to orgasm. I bind Kobe to walk the knotted crotch tape to a shivering and squirming fox Kobe is made to look in fox's eyes as the wand brings her to orgasm. Hot!
Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on. Possibly the hottest scene I have ever personally seen. Kobe screaming I'm your pet while getting fucked hard is the highlight of my sexual life. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download Bondage Girls In Love.

Makfuk

Brat Training - No Really, It's Not About You

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, LezDom

One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over to Hardtied where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her. Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water. Her makeup is destroyed in the process but the attitude remains. The soap is shifted into a gag and Penny is left to wallow in soapy anguish as drool pours out around her gag. Pulling our busty MILF into a bent over position, Penny is tied down so that her juicy bubble butt is perfectly exposed. A fierce and relentless flogging on that iron ass d.

Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brat Training - No Really, It's Not About You

Makfuk

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5

Features three hot sexy models bound, gagged and tormented in three-very different ways. Bondage superstar Claire Adams likes to get punched in the ass and chest until she has screaming orgasms. Alyssa Loren is tightly bound and played with in the Sarge's parlor, hogtied on a marble coffee table she becomes a bondage centerpiece. Last, Wenona is taken in her shower and squirms helplessly waiting her fate. Also included is a bonus slide show of each tormented bitch for your enjoyment.

Duration: 1:05:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5

Makfuk

Taking Down Rain

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Paintoy

We just wanted to systematically taken her apart - bit by bit. She just stood there and lifted her dress while flashing that million dollar smile- oh and those big tits, the way they came popping out of her little black dress to say -please hurt me as much as humanly possible- So we do just that. We bind, crush and begin destroy her fat jugs almost immediately. Tie those fun bags up tight with a string and whip the hell out of them, perhaps crop her sensitive nipples until they bruise and .
We fry the inside of Ms. DeGrey's fuck hole with our trusty Folsom unit. Her screams are like music that keep Alebeard amused. He teaches many-a-painslut this same song. Once her cum pocket is electrified, Alebeard pounds it with his trusty crop to test for tenderness. Purely for science of course.
Rain receives every form of pain and cruelty Alebeard has to offer and even has an unexpected visit from Elise Graves who first ties up Rain and then stands with her to suffer some whip lashing. Ms. De.

Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Taking Down Rain

Makfuk

No Escape

Cast: Alina West
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Outdoor bondage is so damn sexy. It's hot to be out in the woods with a beautiful woman, it's even hotter when she is naked and tied to the trees. Alina West is definitely a beautiful woman and she is driving us wild in the wilderness.

Duration: 1:11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download No Escape