B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Harmony Concepts - Harmony Riding Academy

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Discover the allure of the equestrienne at the exclusive Harmony Riding Academy! Five hot are securely gagged and stringently tethered in their drum-tight riding pants and calf-hugging black boots.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1938kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Harmony Concepts - Harmony Riding Academy

Hazel Nut Part Two

Release Year: 2021

Hazel Hypnotic has the kind of pale skin that shows marks right away and Pd has no intention of letting an opportunity like that pass. He can lay that cane across her ass with enough to raise a welt on a rhino. Her skin turns red at first but before long the black and blue bruises start to show. How well she can endure that, and all of the other torments our members can devise, determines how much we are willing to reward her.

Duration: 1:10:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 791.3 MB

Download Hazel Nut Part Two

Bijou

Release Year: 2019

Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bijou

Maxine X Hooked

Tall, muscular Dylan is whipped, caned, flogged and gagged. Then her pussy is impaled on a metal hook and she is made to cum as hot wax covers her helpless athletic body! Beautiful Belle is tied, gagged, whipped and vibed to a hot orgasm by Scott Rhodes! Maxine X is bound in a reverse hogtie. All her holes are filled as she too is made to cum! Watch this movie and you'll be hooked!

Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Maxine X Hooked

Hard On Girls

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, made to suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls

RtB - Katie Kush - Spreadable Part 3

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Katie is completely covered in wax. It feels so good she just rolls around in it. Once she's mostly cleaned off she goes to get a bit more wax out of her hair. Cora stretches for us while wearing a leather posture collar; a brief preview of what we will see next month.

Duration: 1:25:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download RtB - Katie Kush - Spreadable Part 3

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Release Year: 2018

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Moaning Maggie Maggie Mead

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

She can kneel between them, or stand, but that is the range of her freedom. In that place she will learn what it means to be dominated.

Duration: 1:01:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 608.3 MB

Download Moaning Maggie Maggie Mead

Iona Grace

Release Year: 2021

"Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine." This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.
If she had more courage she may be disobedient but she is not brave enough to defy the voice that comes over the intercom. It's degrading and humiliating to just blindly kowtow to the orders being barked at her. But then she looks around and realizes the truth. This is far too elaborate and well organized for her to be the first girl. She is subject 146. She doesn't want there to be a subject 147.

Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Iona Grace

I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume.
The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more.
He didn't like that I was not ready to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.
He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me.
Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Diary Of Abduction

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction

Tales From The Manor

Studio: Ivy Manor Videos
Cast: Jewell Marceau, Isabella Sinclaire, Slave Robyn
Genres: BDSM, Rubber/Latex, Spanking, Whipping, Suspension Bondage, Pet Play, Pony, Nipple ,Torture, Wired, Electric Play

Mistress Isabella Sinclaire returns home after a long trip with her beautiful slaves Sarah and Jennifer, but there's no rest for the weary when Sarah breaks a cardinal rule and Mistress Sinclaire must leave again to train Sarah as a ponygirl. While she's away, a new submissive comes to call, mistaking Jennifer for the Mistress. Excited about the prospect of training her own slave, Jennifer takes the new girl through her paces.

Duration: 1:24:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 771.8 MB

Download Tales From The Manor

Piss Slave London River Punished Hard

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River

London River is not new to Real Time Bondage. Each time she comes back she goes further, deeper, creepier, crazier. This livefeed is no different. She and her decoration Rocky Emerson start attached to a stand in the middle of the stage. We start by putting contacts in her eyes. Not just any contact lenses. These are white out contact lenses. London explains that with them in she can just barely make out shapes. Lights and silhouettes are all she can see. Then begins the water drinking. Cups are filled with water and handed to London who begins to drink. She's tied to a post in a gynecological position and a catheter is put in her bladder. She's unable to pee, but as the water gets drained she begins to beg for release. The members aren't quick to let her empty her bladder. She's going to have to convince them.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Piss Slave London River Punished Hard

Bondage Pay Back

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

He has come prepared, however, with handcuffs, ball-gags, rope, even a harness gag, and a determination that Chesty will endure an afternoon of stringent and restrictive bondage..

Duration: 1:20:29
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1170kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 752.1 MB

Download Bondage Pay Back

Cheerleaders In Bondage

Jewell Marceau and Sinn Sage are helpless, bound, and gagged cheerleaders anxious to show off their talents at cheerleader tryouts. Little did these two girls know that they had been tricked by the sadistic Mistress Gemini who has all along harbored a deep loathing and seething desire to abuse and humiliate cute young cheerleaders for her own personal satisfaction

Duration: 1:25:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

Download Cheerleaders In Bondage

Earning Stripes Part 3

In the third and final installment of Dresden's live feed, she is in for the most brutal and disgusting humiliation of her life. We here at Real Time Bondage have had a great time with her for this feed and won't soon forget it, so we need to make sure she won't either. And after what we put Dresden through today, it isn't likely that she will be able to, even if she might try her best.
First, Dresden needs to relieve herself, so we take out the metal bucket and she crouches over it to do just that, but it isn't happening for her. Who knew girls can get pee shy too? She tries and tries, but after fifteen minutes all she's been able to get out is a weak stream while she giggles and sighs at the frustration. Then, suddenly, she regains her confidence and gets done what she needed to do, with a little help from O.T. using a hitachi to vibrate her stomach. Dresden is already so humiliated from her failure to perform one of the most basic human functions, but we haven't even gotten involv.

Duration: 1:02:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Earning Stripes Part 3

Humiliation & Tortures For 2 Hot Slaves

Cast:

With her tits still tied extra tight and her eyes blinded with blackout contacts Anastasia is trying up. Her tits are pulled up to the spreader bar above her. As she spins the singletail gets every inch of her sexy body. Her arms are pulled around her legs and behind her back. Her own body is used to spread her legs. Her cunt and asshole are exposed for all to see and use. The electric plug is put in her asshole and she's told to keep quiet. Anastasia's head is the only thing sticking out of the barrel. Still she can't see what's coming. Now she can't breathe either.

Duration: 1:05:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Humiliation & Tortures For 2 Hot Slaves