B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Fetish Humilation For Hot Slave Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys
Video language: English

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps. Her knees and ankles are spread apart by wooden spreader bars. But the one thing that Ashley is most worried about isn't even touching her. The bar that she is straddling is made of pure, polished copper. It's so clean it's glistening in the light. And by itself this little pole probably wouldn't be much cause for concern. The problem is, Ashley knows it's electrified. Even if we hadn't told her, there is so much current running through this little piece of metal that you can hear in throughout the room. No one else wants to get close to it, for fear of getting shocked, but Ashley is forced to shimmy up and down this pole with her ass cheeks and pussy lips just fractions of an inch away from being shocked. She can't even put her feet all the way down. The bar is high enough to keep her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fetish Humilation For Hot Slave Ashley Lane

Pushing Boundaries Part 3

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed.

Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Pushing Boundaries Part 3

O Cum All Ye Faithful Part 3

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Maddy O'Reilly is opening her Christmas gifts. With each one comes a new way to torment her. A caning, a whipping, an orgasm, and a spanking. Maddy is so nice and opts to give her spanking to Summer. After all it is Summer's favorite thing.
Head down ass up that's the way we like to put Maddy while we stick things in her butt. To make sure we don't break the theme it's candy canes going in her pussy and asshole. How many can she fit? Almost instantly she feels the cool burning sensation from the mint.
The final position is takes all of Maddy's strength. She's put on a giant metal cross. The cross is attached to a huge frame. The frame allows the cross to spin. Once Maddy is tied onto the cross OT spins her upside down and all around. Maddy goes for a terrifying ride.

Duration: 1:10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download O Cum All Ye Faithful Part 3

How To Train Your Long Pig - 720p

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .

"I don't train , I train long pigs!"

"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.

My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.

Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.

With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig - 720p

Juliet's gags

Release Year: 2019

Juliet decided to take matters into her own hands after having received so many letters following her most recent videos. She asked Victor Ballen to allow her to do this video as a special present for her fans. A video showing off her most favorite gags! Through a series of short introductions, Juliet tells us what she like in bondage and in gags. "I like it tight", she says at one point, smiling in her sweetly innocent manner.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 911.8 MB

Download Juliet's gags

Suendige Augenblicke

Suendige Augenblicke is a romp through the world of bondage, latex and leather. See two gorgeous slave girls have their control ripped away as they are suspended and restrained by their masters. The most intricate implements are used in these experiences from massive suspension units and swings, to air filled pump gags and dildos. There's nothing better than hearing the dull, muffled moans of a powerless sub through your leather mask as you fuck her into submission!

Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1914kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Suendige Augenblicke

Creep Induction - Sierra Cirque

Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.
Just when she seemed resigned to the "adjustment" routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could.

Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Creep Induction - Sierra Cirque

Juniper

Release Year: 2021

Juniper starts her day nude and sitting on her butt. Her back is against a heavy wooden post. Her wrists are chained behind her, behind the post itself. She has a bowling ball attached to each big toe. A heavy leather belt winds around her neck and the post as well. It keeps her breathing shallow and her torso in place. Her nipples and small breasts are each sucked into vacuum tubes. Her face grows increasingly red and fat from the restriction around her neck. She is confused by the nose hook.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Juniper

Dirty Words

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Dia Zerva , Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM,Bondage, Humilation, Torture

There are a lot of dirty words coming from Dia Zerva today. Every time Claire Adams comes up with a new devious design it is met with a string of expletives. She is going to feel as dirty as she sounds if Claire carries out her plans. Dia loves getting fucked. She loves being the hole that Claire goes to for her satisfaction. She loves it when Claire makes her do things that she knows are completely revolting because it makes her so hot to feel so helpless.

Duration: 1:02:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Download Dirty Words

Diary Of Abduction

Release Year: 2020

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction

HardTied Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Tits Bondage

"I'm a sensation whore," she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out.

Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HardTied Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Latex Love

Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!

Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

Download Latex Love

HardTied Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Split Decisions - Karmen Karma, Wenona, Jack Hammer

Toys wear out. Players are always good to go. Karmen Karma is the first fun, little thing that Jack Hammer is going to play with. He goes hard on her right away, putting her into tight rope bondage and then giving her some time with the Hitachi. It loosens her up a bit so that when he stands her up she isn't expecting the corporal punishment that comes next. She figured that orgasms would come last and she was home free. Not the case. As soon as she was done getting off the cane come out and it was Jack's turn to have fun.
Wenona is his bondage doll for round two. She patiently waited her turn and for that she's going to be rewarded with a harsher version of the same treatment Karmen took. She gets to cum nice and hard before Jack has her doing a split so his cane can caress the insides of her thighs in its own special way. Just like Karmen, Wenona is completely unprepared for it but that doesn't mean that she won't enjoy the pain.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Split Decisions - Karmen Karma, Wenona, Jack Hammer

Left Drooling

Great Bondage Scenes. Bryans crop, arches, strains, drools, and endures nipple-clamps in one of our most stunning leather restraint videos to date. You wont want to miss this one. She sizzles!! Whether in hot pink stretch romper, a black mesh and chain body suit, or just a plain black G-string, Whitney is as sexy as it gets!

Duration: 1:23:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 778kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Left Drooling

Bdsm Most Popular Spa Day

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day.The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger?Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying.It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Spa Day

Intense Fetish part 864 - Girl On Fire

Ryen Ryder has been training under Master Len as a Domina. Today she is punished and uses little Trish to show off what she has learned. She licks and kisses her and then shocks her with 15000 volts of electricity! Master Len covers Trish's tender white skin with Hot Wax. Trish did not shave her pussy as told so Master Len lights it on fire and burns it off. Trish screams as she watches her womanhood blaze up.

Duration: 1:20:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 652.2 MB

Download Intense Fetish part 864 - Girl On Fire

Die Leiden Der Jungen Laura

Video language: German

Auf dem Weg nach Hause findet die blutjunge Laura einen Brief. Neugierig öffnet sie den Umschlag und liest auf einem Zettel Anweisungen, denen sie gehorchen muß! Laura landet mit verbundenen Augen im Lust-Keller eines Schlosses, wo die völlig Unerfahrene in ein Schauspiel gerät, an dem der Marquis de Sade seine Freude gehabt hätte. Laura glaubt, bloß eine unbeteiligte Zuschauerin in der gespenstischen Situation zu sein, doch dann ist sie plötzlich Hauptakteurin in dem Spiel. Und plötzlich spürt sie einen harten Schwanz in ihrem jungfräulichen Darm ...

Duration: 1:26:04
Video: 528x384, DivX 5, 1732kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Die Leiden Der Jungen Laura

Bondage Girls In Love.

I slowly bind fox in a tough strappado to wait for Kobe's arrival. Neck, hair, and crotch strap stretched tight with a knotted crotch rope. Once Kobe arrives she strip's for fox teases her and uses the wand on her to orgasm. I bind Kobe to walk the knotted crotch tape to a shivering and squirming fox Kobe is to look in fox's eyes as the wand brings her to orgasm. Hot!
Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on. Possibly the hottest scene I have ever personally seen. Kobe screaming I'm your pet while getting fucked hard is the highlight of my sexual life. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Girls In Love.