B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Orgasms part 35

Release Year: 2004
Studio: TheBondageChannel
Cast: Crystal Frost
Genres: DSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys
Video language: English

Crystal Frost is one of our favorite models for many reasons. Young. Blond. Sweet. Sexy. Horny. Playful. Loves to cum in bondage. Thanks to my friends at Tengew Leather, we have a new toy for Crystal to try out. A beautiful leather belt with a crotch strap fits Crystal's hips like a glove. It holds in the pocket rocket. It also has a special strap to attach her favorite toy.. the massager! I fit it on her while she stand on her toes held up by a noose with spread legs! From standing up, to using the belt for a back arch, to suspended by her wrists, Crystal screams are music to my ears every time she cums. once she screams, I bring out the flogger and give the whipping to orgasm that I have owed her!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 956.5 MB

Download Orgasms part 35

5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fifth Shade - Part Two

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Rain DeGrey's thoughts of bondage and discipline have moved off the pages of the book she was reading, invaded her dreams, and now they have come to life. She isn't in control anymore. She hasn't been for a long time. This is the culmination of a full night of tossing, turning, and quietly touching herself in the darkness.

The faceless men are interrogating her now. They ask her a barrage of questions about herself, then about trivia, and every time her answer is wrong they pump thousands of volts through her poor pussy. The metal implement in her snatch is cold as hell, but not nearly enough to numb her to the pain. She's crying her eyes out. Sometimes she begins bawling before she's even gotten the answer out, knowing that she hasn't got a clue what it is they want to hear from her.

Rain's almost grateful when they move her from the chair to the cross. A crucifixion isn't easy, though, and while we're not going to nail her up there, she may soon be asking to go back to the que.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fifth Shade - Part Two

The Best Of Jasmine

Release Year: 2020

I remember my first interview like it was yesterday, I was very nervous about being spanked on camera, but there too was an underlying desire that drove me to it. After the first spanking was over I could not wait to come back for more. With each additional spanking I became more comfortable in front of the camera. Finally Mr. M asked me to star in a "Maid for Punishment" it was then that I realized I was in the right place.

Duration: 1:07:12
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 616.1 MB

Download The Best Of Jasmine

Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx

We're always looking for legitimate male talent, and at this level, it is not easy to find...La is full of tremendous players and personalities and it's great when we merge with that lifestyle vibe in meeting a new male Dominant who begins playing on camera in this environment....you can find pictures of this guy playing in public from sea to shining sea...Simon Blaise has been leaving his marks all over

Duration: 1:13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 801.6 MB

Download Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx

Cards of Pain vol 11

Release Year: 2021

Your favorite pain game returns with Linda's friend Dorothy. Together they played the Save Your Friend game, but now Dorothy must play alone against the two vicious dominas: Amanda and Tatjana. As always in this game, she must distribute 100 strokes between her five body parts (bottom back, tits, pussy and soles/thighs). She wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. But there is one catch. She must draw "lucky cards" for each of the five punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. The content of these cards were send in by our fans. Will Dorothy be able to win the prize of the game? She has that shy little girl next door look, but soon turns out, she Is tougher than how she looks...

Duration: 1:10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cards of Pain vol 11

London River - How To Train Your Long Pig

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my pooch.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download London River - How To Train Your Long Pig

Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron,
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination,

Detective Sadie Atkins plays a time-tripping sleuth trying to save heiress Lydia McLane in parallel stories from the Victorian era and today. Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download Time Tied and other Tales

Genuine Black Label - Soelas Leiden

Release Year: 2019

This is the Sm bestseller, the absoloute cassic - the film that that made Genuine Films Black Lable name. An authenticity that almost cannot be outdone. It was the first time for Soela, she went to the Master without realizing what to expect. The needles go deep into her pussy lips. Soelas suffering. the title says it all.
Don't you just love seeing a pretty girl tied up, rope tightly bound around all her curves? This girl gets lifted from her boobs, screaming and submitting to the unknown dominator's will! And there's plenty more!! You can always count on Genuine Films for the hardest in fetish hardcore.
Soelas Leiden

Duration: 1:20:59
Video: 704x528, DivX 5, 1075kbps

File size: 717.5 MB

Download Genuine Black Label - Soelas Leiden

Disciplined

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Little Angel, Diana Knight, Nika Noir, Adriana Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Lesbian, AllGirl

Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two Schoolgirl scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy. A lady drilling her pussy and mouth hard for satisfaction. A newbie clamped and stretched in every direction... should I tell more? No! you should watch it.

Duration: 1:04:25
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

Download Disciplined

Self-Inflicted Part 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation,Hardcore

Kel Bowie is one of those people who loves bondage so much that she can't get enough of it, no matter who her handler is. She's a hot, little redhead who is willing to do the sickest things that our members come up with. In fact, we barely have to lay a hand on her, because she will enthusiastically punish herself as vigorously as we would.Nothing is off limits for her, either. She'll gladly put clamps all over her body and pinch the hell out of her cunt if it will please the viewers. We like seeing her beat her own ass, especially with the dragon tail whip. She even contributes her own ideas on how we can make her life even more miserable. We brought out the butt plug. We told her to fuck her own ass with it. But she was the girl who thought it would be best to smear it with a mixture of wasabi and her own snot, get it nice and lubed up, and then drive it home.This is what a quality live feed is made of. A submissive so into the torment that she can't get enough.

Duration: 1:02:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Self-Inflicted Part 2

I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume.
The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more.
He didn't like that I was not ready to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.
He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me.
Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Vibrator torment

Starting off alone in the dungeon, Brandy can't stand up because one ankle is leashed to her neck. When Bryan enters, he paws at her big boobs and strings her nipples toward the ceiling! Roped standing with belled clamps on her nips, Brandy can do nothing as Bryan pulls off her thong panty and ties on a crotchrope. The next scene is a doozy: Brandy is roped into a package and suspended over a vibrator! She can't move an inch as it buzzes against her pussy!

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 1117kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 706.2 MB

Download Vibrator torment

Queen Of Pain Part 1 - Elise Graves

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

What makes Elise Graves our Queen of Pain? It sure as hell isn't because she enjoys dishing it out. We have Cyd Black and PD on hand for that. Her job is to just graciously accept everything they have to offer.
They waste no time in getting down to business. Right away they take out the heaviest canes they can find and set about making Elise scream. 2-handed blows rain down on her ass, legs and tits, while she struggles to stay standing in her stocks.
When they plan on turning up the intensity they are nice enough to grab her a chair. It isn't more comfortable but it has enough straps to make sure she is held in place. There is barely enough slack for her to shake when she sobs, she can forget about getting away. And this particular chair keeps her legs spread wide open so that PD and Cyd can give her a taste of the fucking machine.

Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5657kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Queen Of Pain Part 1 - Elise Graves

HarmonyConcepts Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts Time Tied and other Tales

Play It Sweet

Studio: Harmony Concepts

This is a classic tale of ransom and revenge! Darla Crane overpowers Lorelei, ties her up and gags her, then stuffs her in a large crate for transport. Lorelei is briefly put into a car trunk, chair-tied for ransom photos, forcibly fed and more! When Lorelei makes an escape attempt, shes caught and receives a strict hogtie and ballgag for her efforts. Then Darla s Lorelei to strip and puts her captive to bed with a tight crotch-rope. Lorelei frees herself to turn the tables on Darla, but theres a final twist to the tale!

Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1783kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Play It Sweet

Slave trade

Release Year: 2019

Innocent young women are kidnapped from their homes! Made to strip before their captors, they are tightly bound and gagged. Once helpless, they are told of the shocking fate that awaits them. They will be auctioned off as slaves to wealthy men...sold like merchandise to the highest bidder! But first, they must endure intense training to make them submissive for their masters. Sinn and Alicia suffer horribly at the cruel hands of Mistress Anastasia.

Duration: 1:25:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slave trade