B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

HT - A Training Time - Casey Calvert, Cyd Black

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.

Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.

Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download HT - A Training Time - Casey Calvert, Cyd Black

Double the Pain

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

We call this shoot double the pain, but maybe this is double the pleasure. Mary Jane Shelly and Bianca Breeze are two women who have never met but are about to have stunningly similar experiences. Matt Williams is working with the lovely Bianca, a tall brunette with a body to die for. Mary Jane is going to get worked over by none other than OT.Mary Jane begins hooded and hung up on a wall. Her legs are spread, her pussy is exposed, and OT has the vicious dragon tail in his hand. She's going to feel the sting between her legs, crying out through the leather that covers her head. The screams turn to moans of pleasure and expressions of glee when he trades out the whip for a high powered vibrator. Later Mary Jane will experience intense face bondage with a variety of hooks, but the way that the vibrator feels between her legs is enough to bring a smile to her face no matter how much pain she is in.

Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Double the Pain

Modern Inquisition - Beth

Release Year: 2020

Only instead of witches public enemies also were added the sciences answering to the last word and technicians methods of tortures. And for the rest all also impressively! In antigovernmental plot the very young little girl has got confused.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:00
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 983kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 534.6 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Beth

Darling, Cherry Torn high

Release Year: 2019

They say that a woman knows what a woman needs. They say that there is no substitute for a woman's touch on a woman's body. Cherry Torn certainly knows quite a bit about Darling and what makes her tick. While they're talking before play time even begins Darling is spilling her guts on her turn ons and her fears and Cherry is taking very careful notes, planning a devious day of domination.
Verbal abuse is almost as effective on Darling as the physical stuff is. She loves being talked down to and humiliated while being beaten and fondled. She isn't shy about how much she loves being used. She moans like a whore every time Cherry goes anywhere near her pussy and when she does have an orgasm she squirts and screams like it is her first time.

Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Darling, Cherry Torn high

Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2

Where there's pain there's pleasure. In Ropes & Kisses 2 Genuine Films mixes the good with the bad and gives us a real hardcore bondage movie. A woman is bound and tease by a couple and gets the ultimate satisfaction from her tease. A beautiful bdsm flick for your enjoyment!

Duration: 1:23:35
Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

Download Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2

IR Spa Day - Keira Croft (2020)

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Feb 21, 2020
"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day.
The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger?
Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying.
It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download IR Spa Day - Keira Croft (2020)

Ransom Vol.2

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Charlotte Stokely, Darby, Isobel Wren, Sinn Sage
Genres: BDSM

Two of our hottest models ever star in this thrilling, highly erotic scene. Sinn and Danny plot to kidnap the richest girl in town, beautiful Charlotte. They sneak into her house and roughly wake her as she sleeps. Charlotte is terrified and pleads for mercy as Danny holds her down and Sinn ties her up securely. Charlottes mouth is packed and gagged and she is blindfolded before being carried off in Dannys arms. Charlotte, who looks incredible in hot little panties and clingy top, is carried into dingy storage unit and plopped down on a step stool. Sinn sends Danny off so she can have some quality time with her helpless hostage. She begins by gently fondling Charlotte but, before long, she is roughly groping her hot body, squeezing and biting her luscious tits and threatening to do all kinds of horrible things to her. Charlotte squirms around in her ropes and whimpers tearfully as Sinn torments her mercilessly. Later, Charlotte has been moved inside the house and she is bound standin.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:22
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1562kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 936.9 MB

Download Ransom Vol.2

Bondage Stars Scene 1

Wenona screams when i tie nipple strings thru a ring and tie the other end to her outstretched ankle! Her toned leg trembles as she frantically tries to hold it up. Later, the wand wrapped against her pussy, Wenona rides it pulled on her toes by the nipple strings.

Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Stars Scene 1

Strap On Sluts Part 2

Release Year: 2018

Queen deserved Fetish and Bdsm Anastasia Pierce has 4 sexual fetish scenes in which you see bondage, submission, furiously otsraponennyh sluts subs, swallowing rubber tools.

Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Strap On Sluts Part 2

Cora Moth - The Fool part 3

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cora Moth
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Butt Plug, Handjob, Dildo, Vibrator

Cora has a fantastic spread as we've already seen. It's time to put it to good use. She's on the tremor. Her legs are pulled wide apart. The power is turned on and Cora begins to be teased. She is about to cum when it's turned off. Up and down it goes until Cora is begging hard.

Duration: 1:05:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps

Download Cora Moth - The Fool part 3

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Release Year: 2021

Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass! Then Iris really gets off when "drilldo" is inserted in her pussy. As a reward, evil Master Len uses the fucking machine on her. He just loves remote controls. You have to see this one!

Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

Download Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Abduction On Devils Peak

Bondage and terror await Lena Ramon when she and her boyfriend get split up while hiking in the mountains. The wild man who finds this poor lost damsel is determined to train her to be his faithful sex slave! Beautiful location scenery makes this video and instant bondage classic, not to mention some of the hardest, roughest S &M play to ever be captured on video. From being bound to a tree and flogged mercilessly to being tormented with gigantic sexual implements, Lena suffers it all. This sexy babe will never go out in the woods alone again!

Duration: 1:15:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1999kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Abduction On Devils Peak

Scorpion Inc iw Vol 11

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Audra Rain, Celeste St. Germain and Nicollette Marseilles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Mr. W. runs the unsafe nuclear power plant for "Scorpion, Inc." When Dr. Rain Audra refuses a bribe to alter the radiation levels report, he sends Celeste St. Germain to her house to steal the records.

Duration: 1:10:19
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 604.3 MB

Download Scorpion Inc iw Vol 11

Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 770.9 MB

Download Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

InfernalRestraints - Keira Croft - Spa Day

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day.

The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger?

Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying.

It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints - Keira Croft - Spa Day

Strict Touch Of The Master

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Eve crouches on the girlie-go-round -- tied with her back to a short post and her elbows lashed together. Clamps will soon adorn her nipples, her breathing will become labored and Jays teasing will begin. Standing with elbows together, her nipples are clamped and weighted and the crotchrope bites deeply into her pussy. Her heavy breathing increases during a sensual whipping session and Jays touch adds to her pleasure. Eve is then laid down and put into a strict hogtie -- her ankles still attached to the spreader bar. Andrea sits securely tied to a chair, her big tits strangled with ropes, her mouth stuffed with a fat gag. When Jay changes her ballgag to a large wad of cloth, her mouth can barely take it. He then brings her arms up into a strappado -- wow! She is then tied in a sitting lotus position with her elbows together and a harness gag stifling her moans. She isnt going anywhere and she knows it. Buxom Brooke is bound and kneeling on the bed, ankles strapped and arms encased in .

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 981.1 MB

Download Strict Touch Of The Master

Hardcore Training Time For Cute Slave Casey Calvert

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection. Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then maybe she will get the chance to orgasm. Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Download Hardcore Training Time For Cute Slave Casey Calvert

Dirty Words

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Dia Zerva , Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM,Bondage, Humilation, Torture

There are a lot of dirty words coming from Dia Zerva today. Every time Claire Adams comes up with a new devious design it is met with a string of expletives. She is going to feel as dirty as she sounds if Claire carries out her plans. Dia loves getting fucked. She loves being the hole that Claire goes to for her satisfaction.

Duration: 1:02:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Download Dirty Words