B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

No Means No

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Pesty Real Estate agent Sharon shows up on Jay Edwards doorstep trying to strong-arm him into selling but hes not interested. The aggressive agent wont take no for an answer and shoves her way in to take a look around his place. Bad move, girlie; Jay Edwards doesnt take kindly to nosy intruders! Before she knows whats what, Jay has Sharon firmly in hand. She struggles in disbelief as he begins wrapping her body in rope. Let me go now and I wont call the police! she warns. What a joke. This rotten realtor is going to get the attitude adjustment she so richly deserves! Stripped down to first her bra and panties, then to just her stockings and heels, Sharon receives several tight ropings from her new owner. Shes also whipped thoroughly on her hips, pussy and tits, then soundly spanked on the ass with a leather slapper. By the time we find her bound kneeling and plug-gagged on a tall stool, shes lost most of her bitchy behavior, but she still seems to think shes calling the shots. Ill do .

Format: real
Duration: 1:29:25
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 290.6 MB

Download No Means No

Free Fuck For Violet Sky

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Violet Sky
Genres: Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Ass to mouth
Video language: English

Violet is a proud New Hampshire girl--that state with the Live Free or Die license plates. She's also a submissive little slut who likes being bossed around in the bedroom. So Dr. Mercies thought he'd give her a chance to help him live free for a while--or fuck free or something like that. He used her body freely for his own pleasure, making her clean herself off with her wiper system everytime she got messy. The visiting Dr. Shadrack did most of the tying and also helped treat this patient with his cock. A great anal therapy session if you want to see a cute, real girl from next door getting thoroughly used and degraded.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2375kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Free Fuck For Violet Sky

Ivy Addams Hard Case

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ivy Addams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

So much so that she thinks she is ready to endure torture to protect its contents. She is trained to persist and keep her mouth shut, but eventually everyone breaks.

Duration: 1:02:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Ivy Addams Hard Case

Bound Training

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

The bondage clinic is a facility where unruly defiant girls are sent to break their spirit and reprogram their personalities to mold them into successful obedient ladies. Doctor Gina has set out on a journey, capturing two feisty wayward women and must work on their treatment in route to the Bondage Clinic. The pair are given, butt plug, and vibrating dildo plugs, in the hopes of breaking their spirits and teaching them how to be humble and cooperative.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bound Training

Basic training

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Off-Limits Media
Cast: Hagen
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Cane, Pain

Hagen X, is the sadistic instructor... and at his mercy, 4 young recruits to impart his unique teaching methods.

Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5972kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Basic training

Harley Ace -Cathedral of Pain Part 3 , HD 720p

Release Year: 2018
Studio: IR
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pa.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Harley Ace -Cathedral of Pain Part 3 , HD 720p

Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Release Year: 2019

Bound, gagged and leashed, gorgeous Natalie struggles against Jay's grip -- he grabs and gropes the poor girl then leashes her to the corner walls. Her elbows are re-tied all the way together and then roped into her crotchrope. Her perfect tits are pulled free and clamped before her ankles are roped wide apart. Frog-tied and tit-tied, the lovely blonde writhes on the floor, her crotchrope riding up into her pretty pussy. Sticky duct tape is slapped over her white ballgag and her elbows are re-tied together. Seated in the slave chair with her lovely legs spread, Natalie gets a big dose of tit play followed by intricate breast bondage. Her elbows are re- tied together again and she is re-gagged with a custom harness ballgag.

Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Gold Magic The Best New Hot Very Gold Collection Inflagranti. Part 4.

The young diva must prove her suffering ability, before she herself may reach to the switch. Teacher Lüpper castigation hour teacher the newest prank. The winning-sadistic timpanist uses the favour of the school hour and punishes together with

Total size: 3.8 GB in 5 files.

Download Gold Magic The Best New Hot Very Gold Collection Inflagranti. Part 4.

Hooded Ladies

Studio: Devonshire Production

Brandy drools onto her breasts as nipple clamps pull at them. Chelsea experiences her hood as Simone reads to her from the short story Helplessly Hooded. Raven is bound with steel toe-cuffs and bondage mittens, her nipples pulled to the ceiling. Simone is laced into a leather corset dress and hood, left standing, unable to move. These scenes and several more await you in this multi-girl hooded bondage video.

Duration: 1:28:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 736.6 MB

Download Hooded Ladies

Harmony Concepts. Kelly's Wedding Day

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Harmony Concepts

Kelly Ashton is preparing for her wedding, and her gorgeous bridesmaids (Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor and Tyler) are helping her get ready. But hired thugs invade her home, determined to insure Kelly's nuptials do not come off as planned. The villains grab the bridesmaids one by one, and then overpower Kelly (lots of on-screen tying). They spirit the bridal party away and reveal their sinister intentions for the hapless beauties.The story is followed by three sensational vignettes of Kelly, first leather-bound, then tied in a strappado position, and encased in plastic.

Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Harmony Concepts. Kelly's Wedding Day

Veruca James Gets Rewarded With Bondage Orgasms

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Take one look at this hot ass piece of meat and imagine all of the dirty things you would do to her. Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.
Nothing makes Veruca wet and ready like a bit of bondage. Even languishing in her cage has her anxious for what she knows is coming next. Cyd inspects every inch of her body while she tries to contain her anticipation. She holds the slave position that she has been taught without complaining, eyes straight ahead, cautiously stealing glances as he moves around her. Every flaw on her is noted. Every vulnerability is noted twice. He moves quickly through his evaluation, checking her tits, pussy, and ass last. When he is through it is time for what she has been waiting for.
Bondage is what gets Veruca up in the morning. It is what she dreams of w.

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Veruca James Gets Rewarded With Bondage Orgasms

I Piss On Your Cunt

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt

Master Bryan Classic Bondage

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Master Bryan as he ties her amazing, petite-yet-curvy body into a collection of extremely difficult positions! She starts out alone in the dungeon, pantiless but clad in the frilliest white lingerie, stockings and heels.

Duration: 1:11:14
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

Download Master Bryan Classic Bondage

Intense Fetish - Sexy Savvy- Pain Freak

Genres: BDSM- Master/Submissive, Flagellation, Piercing

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

The main action is approximately 1 hr 10 minutes, there are some extras such as interviews etc at the end.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 770.9 MB

Download Intense Fetish - Sexy Savvy- Pain Freak

The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3 The Dream Team, Part 2

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Isabella Sinclaire, Natalie Minx, January Seraph, Sabrina Fox, Mina Meow, Karrlie Dawn
Genres: Fetish Movies, All Girl, Bondage

The Dream Team, Part 2 stars the elegantly beautiful fetish legend Isabella Sinclaire as Mistress Isabella and there's never been a character so diabolical, bewitching, alluring and imaginative. Sinclaire has been described as one of the world's most sought-after dominas and she demonstrates why as she puts her slaves through their twisted paces to compete for the position of her personal favorite.

Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

Download The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3 The Dream Team, Part 2

Jail Or Slavery Scene 1

Disliked by women and loved by men, Morgan is the kind of girl that makes some jealous and others crazy with desire. Morgan is a good girl but she has a secret. One that could get her in big trouble with the law. Her boss finds out and he gives her a blackmailed ultimatum. Jail or Slavery.

Duration: 1:16:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download Jail Or Slavery Scene 1

Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2

This chapter of the most exciting fetish series ever made, focuses on the pleasures and pain of nipple play. The candles are dripping and the paddles are warm. Enjoy the most titillating classroom on earth as Master Ernest Greene, Mistress Ilsa Strix and a cast of fetishs hottest players answer common fetish questions about nipple torment and breast bondage through demonstration.

Duration: 1:26:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2