B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Bondage Challenge

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

When these eight gorgeous ladies challenge Phil Carson to restrain them with his tightest ties ... who do you think will win? One thing's for sure ... "Bondage Challenge" is a winner, and you will win if you own this video! Redhead Bunni tries to squirm free of an elbows-together frogtie ... exotic Chaundra gets her elbows (and fingers) zip-tied together behind her ... buxom blonde Kelly sees how secure a leather armbinder and harness can be (and how horny nipple clamps and a vibrator make her)! Also, voluptuous Kitty gets her 38-II breasts balloon-tied twice ... tough gal Nadia hangs upside-down as she tries to fight her way free ... and bondage superstars Sadie Belle, Leah Michaels, and Cheyenne Allen take the challenge as well, with hot, wet results! Not only will you find TIGHT bondage, mouth-stretching gags, and inventive positions ... but the fetishist in you will enjoy the sheer bodysuits, spandex jeans, catsuits, tight dresses, lingerie, drooling, nipple clamps, breast bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:29:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 829.9 MB

Download Bondage Challenge

More Extreme Part 3

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Once she's off the spikes it's time for her to ride the tremor. Alex is one of those women who can come without much stimulation. Lets see how she does when she's over stimulated. First we tease her, building the wave of orgasm. She begs for release, but she's got to offer us something for her to deserve it. Each time the tremor is switched off just shy of her having an orgasm Alex screams and cries out.

Duration: 1:04:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download More Extreme Part 3

Trained

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps

Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn't usually tie them up. Here that's a prerequisite. Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger's slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It's not long before they are begging for permission to cum. One of Sybil's best features is their ass. So of course that's what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.

Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Trained

Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Diary Of Abduction

Release Year: 2020

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction

Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Release Year: 2021

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Fabienne la Chienne

Release Year: 2018

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Fabienne la Chienne

Hard On Girls

Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls

The Seduction of Scarlett

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Jewell Marceau, Bryan Davis
Genres: BDSM

Bryan shows us how patience and dominant attention can turn a complaining captive into a simpering slave. Lovely Jewell Marceau again stars as slave "Scarlett." Bryan carries her bound body over his shoulder and gently sets her down for some sexy fondling. She whines and whimpers constantly! Bryan is persistent, though, showering her with affectionate pets, squeezes and strokes. As the day progresses, Bryan's diligence begins to pay off, as Scarlett's mewls diminish in intensity. He wipes away her drool and caresses her soft skin, never letting her forget who's boss. The bondages are tough and demanding, but Scarlett must obey and she does. By evening, the once protesting prisoner has been transformed into a purring pet, even in a difficult hogtie that pulls her hair back to her feet! A very interesting video to watch as master and slave explore their roles.

Duration: 1:16:06
Video: 630x478, AVC (H.264), 1021kbps

File size: 660.7 MB

Download The Seduction of Scarlett

Wenonas Challenge

Bored Wenona challenges Paige to what she thinks to be an easy win, an arm wrestle. Paige agrees just to get Wenona to leaver her alone. Wenona sets the challenge; best 2 of 3 wins. The loser must submit for a full 24 hours... Wenona assumes she will be the victor considering she spends all her free time working on her muscles. Wenona was wrong...

Duration: 1:27:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 794.7 MB

Download Wenonas Challenge

All About Rope

Studio: Bond Group Ltd

If you admire dazzling ropework -- architecturally-imagined, precisely crafted -- then youre probably going to think this video contains some of the best rope bondage that Jay has ever done. Scene after scene, Whitney, Jennifer, and Donna experience ever-varying but always constraining experiments in ropecraft. The ladies wear a wide array of gags throughout most of the scenes -- ballgags, tape and exotic leather inventions. Words cannot convey the excitement of Jennifer struggling in a hogtie until her shoes slip from her stocking feet, or the unique appeal of a color-coordinated Whitney: ballgag, gloves, panties and heeled sandals are all bright red.

Duration: 1:28:12
Video: 640x480, XviD, 885kbps

File size: 661.4 MB

Download All About Rope

Progeny

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

He's just so caring and sweet. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with feelings for him that they come out kind of sexual.

I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around.

Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Progeny

The therapy

Release Year: 2021

Take a tour please to convince that we are the real slaves in love, we are happy to be humiliated and tortured by our Masters. Every girl slave on the site belongs to her Master as a property. Please join to our Masters society and choose a slave you wish. We have tons of photos and videos to please our Masters. Take a look how beautiful we are in submission and humiliation before your eyes. Thank you for your time, Master." - Slave H.

Duration: 1:01:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2917kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The therapy

Spreadable Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Katie and Cora both have beautiful hair. That means, of course, that we need to tie them up by it. With each of them tied on their tippy toes up to the rig above them they have to balance or they start pulling their friend's hair. What a lovely predicament.

Katie is pretty flexible so she's put into an incredibly strict hogtie with her hair tied to her feet. Then nose hooks are added. Then a huge red ballgag. She looks like the perfect little bondage doll.

We haven't done a good old fashioned interrogation on RealTimeBondage in a while. Katie is the perfect subject. The car battery is attached to her cunt and we zap her till she tells us what we want to hear.

Duration: 1:07:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Spreadable Part 1

Pushing Boundaries Part 3

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed.

Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Pushing Boundaries Part 3

Bondage Usa Part 9

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

When a retired mob boss goes into the hospital, the criminal organization he used to head wants to make sure he doesn't turn states evidence. They plan to substitute their own people for his surgery, and grab nurses Artemis Antone and Cindy Jessup.

Duration: 1:10:55
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

Download Bondage Usa Part 9

Bijou

Release Year: 2018

Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that.

Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bijou

Genuine Black Label - Soelas Leiden

This is the Sm bestseller, the absoloute cassic - the film that that made Genuine Films Black Lable name. An authenticity that almost cannot be outdone. It was the first time for Soela, she went to the Master without realizing what to expect. The needles go deep into her pussy lips. Soelas suffering. the title says it all.
Don't you just love seeing a pretty girl tied up, rope tightly bound around all her curves? This girl gets lifted from her boobs, screaming and submitting to the unknown dominator's will! And there's plenty more!! You can always count on Genuine Films for the hardest in fetish hardcore.
Soelas Leiden

Duration: 1:20:59
Video: 704x528, DivX 5, 1075kbps

File size: 717.5 MB

Download Genuine Black Label - Soelas Leiden

Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron,
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination,

Detective Sadie Atkins plays a time-tripping sleuth trying to save heiress Lydia McLane in parallel stories from the Victorian era and today. Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download Time Tied and other Tales

Graphic Sexual Horror

Graphic Sexual Horror takes a peek behind the terrifying facade of Insex, the most notorious of bondage websites, exploring the dark mind of its artistic creator and asking hard questions about personal responsibility. Original Insex footage, behind-the-scenes interactions, and interviews with PD, models, members, and staff reveal deep fascinations with bondage and sadomasochism that run parallel, and in fact become irreversibly entwined with the lure of money.

Duration: 1:26:17
Video: 714x480, XviD, 1287kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download Graphic Sexual Horror