Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Dreams End

Ponji had finally found reality, but it was more twisted then anything she had dreamt up. Within it she was the sex slave of her master, and he was calling for her immediate touch. She was to endure his punishment, which included humiliating positions and hot wax. Then he decided he'd finally penetrate her, completing his marking of his new little slave.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:23
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1500kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 279.1 MB

Download Dreams End

Teachers Pet

Mrs.Gajia has been a high school teacher for several years now, all of which she dedicated to her student�s fully. One of her past students had appeared before her, and told her that he was here for her. She knew when he taught him that he was a troubled student, one whose only salvation was through her. This is were she said do as you wish. What ensued was a world void of decency and reason. He released the demon that laid within him.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1551kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 246.4 MB

Download Teachers Pet

Fear In The Dojo

Martial art masters tend to have a narcissistic streak in them. They felt that they could break a man in half, and wanted to carry that over to their interaction with women. Danji had understood this when she first become involved with heads of the dojo and in reality longed for their attacks on her, for them to twist and turn her in way often thought impossible. She wanted to be the medium in which they received their happiness.

Duration: 20:07
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1429kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 229.5 MB

Download Fear In The Dojo

New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.63

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Luckily that tough little bitch loves pain and laps up her punishment until it is her turn to teach the sex toy to ride hard cock and take it in her ass like a submissive sex object should.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6731kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.63

Breaking News

Unami had been sent to a warehouse to cover what she thought was a breaking news story. What she found there however was a world void of common thought, and filled with the needs of twisted men, which she now had to please. This meant she had to ensure the pain of whips and hot wax, and had to ensure the satisfaction of the men by giving them blowjobs upon request.

Duration: 23:33
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1545kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 289.2 MB

Download Breaking News

Night24 - Super acute pain

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: English

The super-acute pain this time seems to be a needle, not the injection needle used for SM play, but a sewing needle.
First of all, stick it until it is hung and the buttocks swell!
I put a stick between my legs and tied it to a pillar. I stuck a gusset needle to a strong clip on my chest.
You can make you deep throat without being able to move. It's like torture.
It is said that the pussy is tightly tightened, so the butt continues to be hit with a needle and the butt becomes a mess.
In addition, the legs are opened with the open leg device, and the leaflets of the pussy are sewn together with the needle and the thread.
Please refrain from those who do not like needles or .
I am also not good at injections, so I felt sick while watching it .
The stitching of the pussy is amazing!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 669.2 MB

Download Night24 - Super acute pain

His Geisha

Mr.Katsumi had been going to the same geisha for years, always being respectful, never attempting to touch her, always the one lacking control. After he had been fired from his job, and his wife had thrown him out, had enough of not being in control. He went to the geisha and ordered her to obey, and she did just that. He was going to punish her for driving him mad with lust for her, for causing him to lose his job. He was going to ensure that he never again would be powerless and he began with his faithful geisha, which did as she was told.

Duration: 23:23
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 288.5 MB

Download His Geisha