Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

From Slave to Master

Umaji had been a good house wife for sometime now, but felt bored of the mundanity of everything. She wanted to do something naughty, something she had never done before. She wanted to be a part of the sexual underworld. Within a blink she was just that. At first she was being an obedient slave, until she managed to become the master. It was she that was pouring the hot wax on the man. That was until one of the lords of the underworld appeared, and knew she was to made an example of. He punished her with whips, dildos, and smoldering hot wax. She was made an example of, and now understood her place in the world of men. She was to only obey, nothing more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:33
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1565kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 292.8 MB

Download From Slave to Master

Lies Made

Professors tend to have a certain kind of power over his students, a power that he likes to wave over. He had noticed Takana eyeing him, and leaving little notes on her papers exposing her love, and how she would do anything for him. He decided to test this statement, witch a series of fantasies that would test her love for him.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1557kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 289.8 MB

Download Lies Made

Mikuni maisaki aroused so much before getting two dicks

Studio: japanhdv

Mikuni maisaki gets a punishment for being a naughty gal while her boss was missing. now, she is taken to this place where she has to take all of her clothes off. her legs and hands are tied with red and black belts by these two men. she is aroused with two big toys on one boobs and with another smaller one, on the other boob. mikuni cums so fast after a toy works on her slit. after the second orgasm, she is put to admit how much she loves these toys on her pussy. this babe is fucked with a pink toy in her vagina, while her clit is stimulated too. aroused with two toys same time, mikuni gets a long dildo to suck. this dildo is replaced with a hard cock that filled her mouth. she is fucked from behind while sucking the other tool. on a mattress, this slut is pumped so hard, faster and faster. her hot boobies shake a lot and her mouth is fucked from time to time. mikuni admits that she really loves the way she is screwed so the man pumps her even harder. not only she lost the number of..

Duration: 55:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mikuni maisaki aroused so much before getting two dicks

Come My Pet

Ukami had now become the personal pet of her boss, Mr.Majamoto. He had her on a leashed, to ensure that like Ukami don't drift away from their masters, and do something unbecoming of their masters. He enjoyed his new pet, and knew how much it enjoyed pleasing him. He then allowed it to please his dick by giving a short blow job, for her to enjoy. She immediately grabbed at it, and began her process of pleasing him.

Duration: 26:38
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1608kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 335.8 MB

Download Come My Pet

Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Presenting, Ami Kubota, a barely legal Japanese teen, sitting down a chair. Very obedient, very quiet. Perhaps she was too scared. Or nervous. Or just plain blurred.
The guy wrapped her body with ropes, Japanese bondage-style. Very light ones, mind you, it barely caused to even whimper.
At around 27:37, she let out a scream! Is because her teeny tiny teen Asian slit is inserted with a rubber dildo. Not a big one, mind you, but good enough. She is, after all, not used to it.
Still standing up, she clenched her teeth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

Bound In A Kimono With A Perfect Body

Release Year: 2017

Wanted to do a new photo shoot so she could have some new stills to shop around and hopefully get more modeling work. I told her to come by and I would squeeze her into an already hectic schedule.

Duration: 1:03:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bound In A Kimono With A Perfect Body

Saturday

Professor Ganji had a personal relationship with all his students, but he took a deeper interest towards Kata. She had always been a quite student that often failed to speak up in class due to shyness. He used this as an excuse to give her Saturday day school, were he was going to teach her a different kind of curriculum then the one allowed by the school.

Duration: 19:20
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1430kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 221.3 MB

Download Saturday

Yasuko Lost

Yasuko had signed on to a online website, a website with dark intentions. Yasuko had hoped to find love online, and eagerly waited a reply to her ad. r Yasuko hadn�t planned on sick men to get a hold of it, and follow her. They confronted her, telling that if she ever wanted a chance for love, she would have to obey them, until everything they wanted was done. Yasuko had been blinded by her quest for love, and blindingly accepted, not knowing what was to ensue.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1562kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 210.8 MB

Download Yasuko Lost

Caged Blowjob Slave Girl XXL

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Blowjob, Toys, Anal Play

Juliette is the best submissive slave you could ever want. She's covered head to toe in leather bindings. Her legs, her wrists, her eyes, and a ballgag in her mouth: all keeping her in bondage to her master. He plays with her pussy to give her in restraint, before removing her gag and face fucking her!

Duration: 50:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Caged Blowjob Slave Girl XXL

Restricted Senses

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Asian

Hello and welcome to my bondage video website! Here you will find videos of me very tightly bound in a range of cute outfits! I love being helpless, the feeling of having my senses taken away from me and restricted one by one. At Restricted Senses you will see very tight, sexy and secure bondage. Every week, I am tightly tied in very strict Hogties, Leather Armbinders, Leather Hoods, Cuffs, Handcuffs, Ballgags, Harness Gags, Tape Gags, Collars, Sleepsacks, Mummification and tight Rope Bondage. All while dressed in sexy tight fitting costumes such as catsuits, lingerie, leotards, bodysuits, latex and cosplay outfits. Our focus here is producing high quality tasteful bondage with great costumes and even better rope work.

Total size: 25.0 GB in 39 files.

Download Restricted Senses