Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

Busted Boys - Jason Wolf - Full HD 1080p

Cute young call-boy Jason Wolf is caught soliciting in a hotel by black Detective Joey Liberty and his partner. They attempt to question him but he plays dumb. Wrong move slut! Detective Liberty dunks Jason's head in water repeatedly and Jason quickly submits. Desperate to avoid jail time, Jason agrees to get tied up and brutally fucked. Detective Joey dominates the slut with his big black cock in several humiliating positions then blasts him with a facial cumshot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Busted Boys - Jason Wolf - Full HD 1080p

Mark Brush

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Training4Boys.com
Cast: Mark
Genres: spanking boy, hair brush spanking, hand spanking, otk spanking, domination, punishment, belting, strapping, muscular young man, straight
Video language: English

Mark has been ordered to report to the master for his punishment, he has to bend over the master's knees and is spanked soundly with a hairbrush, first on his boxers and then on his bare butt. The hairbrush spanking is followed by a vigorous hand spanking. (OTK)

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 893.8 MB

Download Mark Brush

Session 259 - Swallow Down My Stinking Piss, Faggot!

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot

Sadistic straight Master Jake returns to dominate and humiliate feeble fag elliott. The runt is squirming completely naked in a toilet and the Master finds him and proceeds to dish out his harsh treatment. With cane in hand, the snarling Master treats the sub like a hound and fastens a tight collar onto him before ordering him to lick clean the filthy toilet bowl.

Then the top pulls the worm around the toilet room, all the time shouting abuse and thrashing him with the cane. The damage continues when the Master puts his heavy boots on the worm's pathetic dick and squashes it, causing elliott considerable pain. On all fours, the sub is ordered to lick clean Jake's boots before he is made to sit down on a huge dildo which stretches his arsehole to the max.

Needing to use the toilet, the Master pulls out his cock and pisses directly into the sub's mouth, using him as a human urinal. The sub has to swallow down the stinking liquid and gags as it flows down his throat. This excites t.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2501kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 344.5 MB

Download Session 259 - Swallow Down My Stinking Piss, Faggot!

Fun Times At Edge Dungeon - Scene 8 - HD 720p

We have spent a lot of time at EdgeDungeon over the past year. Many guys have joined us and spent time playing in their gear. We are lucky to have a facility like this that is close enough for us to go there at a moment's notice. The Edge Dungeon is located 2 hours South of San Francisco, and only one hour from the famous Silicon Valley. So, a special head's-up to all you techies who work for Google, Apple, etc, you can rent the EdgeDungeon for a weekend and have a great bondage getaway without needing to book a plane flight.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 512.9 MB

Download Fun Times At Edge Dungeon - Scene 8 - HD 720p

Drained Dry

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Gay, BDSM

A couple of the lads tied the boy to the pallets and left him there naked for Deacon to play with, and he really has a lot of fun with that bottle of lube and Leo's uncut cock. The boy is soon hard and being stroked furiously, edged over and over until that red and angry helmet is spewing out his spunk!

Duration: 18:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9192kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Drained Dry

Master Of Sin - HD 720p

Head's up you guys! My friend Master of Sin in the UK has decided to open his own pro-domme business. You might of known him by his previous name 'At My Disposal'. As far as I know, he's the only gay pro-domme who specializes in bondage, has a professional-looking website, owns tons of gear, and has a clean and well organized 2-story dungeon playroom. I have shot a few videos with Master of Sin in the past, but I can't wait to see his new dungeon studio and shoot with him again. As you will see in this video, his new dungeon studio looks awesome, and his selection of Fetters bondage furniture and a 2-story hoist set him apart from most other straight pro-dommes. This video also highlights his soothing British voice which will have you relaxed and submitting to his wishes in no time. He's also tall and handsome! I believe that Master of Sin's new business is another example of the expansion and acceptance of kink in the mainstream. The Internet and social media are allowing people like.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 598.7 MB

Download Master Of Sin - HD 720p

BoundArea - Tough SM Stud Handles His Nude Cuffed Twink

Studio: BoundArea
Genres: Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Twink, Bdsm, Masturbation, Fingering, Facial

Old-on-young rough gay sex blended with BDSM scene focused on bondage is something really unique in the gay niche. All that weird SM gear and scary punishment tools give an edge to the extremely intense action in quality HD with kinky rope work, chocking throat jobs and brutal anal abuse. A perv inside your surfers will love it and will pay for it too!

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps

File size: 589.7 MB

Download BoundArea - Tough SM Stud Handles His Nude Cuffed Twink

BreederFuckers - Ross 7

Studio: BreederFuckers

Scally cunt Ross is already totally nude and we've mummified him with thick heavy belts. Straining his muscles he finds there is no way to break his bonds. This fiendish bondage allows total access to all Ross's private parts and there is nothing he can do about it. Dave twists Ross's nipples causing him immense agony. Crying out he finds his screams muffled by Dave's fat cock pushing deep down his throat. Dave wants oral sex from the reluctant straight. To make sure it's a balls-deep blow job Dave gets into a press-up position and fucks Ross's face. Dave pushes his whole rigid length down Ross's throat. Ross's mouth soon resembles a bride's cunt on her wedding night, only here it's Ross's chin that takes Dave's balls bashing into it with every thrust. As Dave gets serviced Adrian ropes Ross's ankles from the ceiling. With his young legs held in the air he can do nothing when Adrian plunders his sweet hairy bumhole. The finger fucking is merely a preliminary to a severe power tool fuc.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2243kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

Download BreederFuckers - Ross 7

The Agent Part 1 He Will Be A Good Fuck

Studio: Gaywargames

Brent, a local dealer, enters a military compound and gets overwhelmed. Two sergeants tie, strip and fondle the guy. They spank and strangle him. He will be a good Fuck.
Brent is a young dealer. He also sells his dope in the local garrison. Some of the officers and many of the conscripts are among his customers. When Frank, a sergeant, refused to pay for some rubbishy pot he gave him just one week to bring the money. But Frank still didnt pay. Two weeks later Brent decided to teach him a lesson. He know that the sergeant was on watch at a nearby outpost.
The dealer took his gun, entered the compound and overwhelmed the soldier. Where is my money. Do you think I?m a fool? But Brent didnt know that another sergeant was present who watched the scene. He was sneaking up the guy. Hands up! Gun down! Now! Brent was totally surprised and immediately obeyed all orders. Frank stood up and his eyes promised just one thing: revenge. Together with his comrade he dragged the arrogant dealer in.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 733.4 MB

Download The Agent Part 1 He Will Be A Good Fuck

Holes In One From Leroy

Being bound tight with no where to run, Maxxi finds himself on the receiving end of Leroy Dale's throbbing dick. After getting anchored down tight to the floor with his ass in the air, all Maxxi can do is wait for his captor to decide which hole he's going to stick his dick in first. Leroy takes turns ramming his dick down Maxxi's throat and pounding Maxxi's tight ass, until he blows his load all over Maxxi's back.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 560.7 MB

Download Holes In One From Leroy

Pegged In The Air & Blown

Meet the human clothing line Bailey Oince. Sebastian has set about pegging the suspended chap in this video, making him endure some serious pain on his balls and nipples, and sucking on his cock just to add to the humiliation. This is definitely one of the more out there encounters we've filmed, but it's definitely cum-inducing!

Duration: 18:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5659kbps

File size: 772.1 MB

Download Pegged In The Air & Blown

MARK

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Training4Boys.com
Cast: MARK
Genres: spanking boy, hand spanking, otk spanking, domination, punishment, belting, strapping, muscular young man, straight

Mark is 26 years old and is submitting himself for his first training punishment session. After stripping he is spanked hard with a belt while standing with his legs spread apart and hands behind his head. He then has to bend over the master's knees and is spanked by hand.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 924.1 MB

Download MARK

FrenchLads - Chained Hairy Hole Gets Pounded Deep And Hard

Release Year: 2015

One horny top is cruising for some fresh, tight ass stripped down to just his underwear, and when his bottom for the night finally comes his way his briefs tent out in excitement. Soon his fuckhole is chained up in a bondage rack, screaming with pleasure as his furry butt gets opened.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2389kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

Download FrenchLads - Chained Hairy Hole Gets Pounded Deep And Hard

Suspended Punishment Begining

Hung from the ceiling in a position he finds all too familiar, Steven Prior waits for the onslaught that follows. Kieron Knight wastes no time in getting to work on the the hanging stallion and starts to flog him all over his body. Kieron stops to reward the boy from time-to-time by swallowing the sword hanging from Steven's groin, then returns to his punishment. After beating Steven into submission Kieron finally brings him to climax, all over the floor.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5640kbps

File size: 650.1 MB

Download Suspended Punishment Begining

Pegged at the Public Toilets

Adam Watson has Skylar Blu all tied up in a public toilet, where he intends to brutalize the young blond twink. He attaches pegs to his smooth, pale body and then proceeds to suck him off while he endures the pain, slurping on his hard uncut prick, furiously wanking him off until his cock spews its milky load!

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4129kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Pegged at the Public Toilets

Seriousmalebondage - Bye

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Seriousmalebondage

The wood coffin fits Bind exactly because he made it for himself, but it also fit Eridor and myself without a problem. The coffin is intense because it's a tight fit for all of us, it's rigid with absolutely no give to the heavy wood, and the sides of the head box are so close that you can't turn your head. I tried the coffin while wearing my heavy rubber suit, and it took a little bit of time to squeeze in and get the lid shut. I was riding the edge of panic so the lid wasn't locked so I could push it open at any time. I guess if I had more time I could have become more comfortable in the box, which I might do in the future. As a matter of fact I'm at Bind's place again as I'm writing this, so I should add the coffin to the list of stuff to do during the next few days.

In any case, a fun time was had by all including Eridor who had a smile on his face the entire time he was in the box. By the way, as you will see, Bind actually used wood screws and a power drill to further secure .

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Seriousmalebondage - Bye

RCapturedBoys - The Training of Slave Petr. Part 1

Studio: RusCapturedBoys

Do you remember our slave Petr? It's been quite a long time ago. He tried to escape from us and was severely punished by Doctor. After this Doctor has developed a special protein diet for him. His muscles became much stronger. And it's time to train him again.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2999kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 459.5 MB

Download RCapturedBoys - The Training of Slave Petr. Part 1

Waiting To Please Anonymous Cock

Max has been waiting patiently for a long and hard anonymous cock to arrive and slide through the glory hole, and he's rewarded when it finally happens! The juicy long dick that arrives is wet with precum, oozing and eager to be drained, and this horny twink knows how to make a cock like that spew its seed!

Duration: 16:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4661kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 585.3 MB

Download Waiting To Please Anonymous Cock

Wax, Ice & Golden Showers

Smoking hot Kenzie Madison lets his cold heart do all the action in this chilling scene. He uses ice to cool Calvin Croft's body before heating him back up again by pouring hot wax all over his torso. The quick changes make Calvin twist and turn, showing off his rippling muscles. Kenzie uses Calvin's body, then he attaches a pump to his penis and pulls it to maximum capacity. Once Kenzie is done he sends in Ashton Bradley to finish the humiliation off with a nice warm golden shower.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6287kbps

File size: 860.0 MB

Download Wax, Ice & Golden Showers

RusCapturedBoys - Prisoners Competition - Andrei - Part IV

Studio: RusCapturedBoys
Genres: Gays bdsm

The second participant of the Prisoners Competition is Andrei. He has nothing to lose because anyway his regime is extremely strict and includes everyday tortures. During his imprisonment he's obtained better physical shape than ever. We cannot refuse in willing of participation to such decent competitor.

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Prisoners Competition - Andrei - Part IV