Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

RusCapturedBoys - Commando Stas and the Doctor - Final Part

Studio: RusCapturedBoys
Genres: Gays bdsm

Today is the last but not the least part of the Medical Tortures Training: the Genital Tortures. After passing through them Commando Stas can be considered to be done the whole Torture Training.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Commando Stas and the Doctor - Final Part

Gabriel Cruz - Taken For Torture - Chapter 3

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

If you like muscular, beautiful young men tied up and displayed to perfection,their perfect bodies straining against tight ropes expertly tied, this site is for you.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

Download Gabriel Cruz - Taken For Torture - Chapter 3

RusCapturedBoys - Borrower Nikita - Part I

Studio: RusCapturedBoys
Genres: Gays bdsm

Our goal is to make Nikita realize the value of money. Of course he is quite hardy guy but how much pain comply with amounts of that borrow? Anyway when you're young and your body is tolerant to pain, you can endure the stressed suspensions, the hot wax and the candle flames..

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Borrower Nikita - Part I

Abusing the Sexual Power of Youth

The younger they are, the more fun it is to tease and edge them. Greg is lean and handsome, his smooth chest and hairy legs give him the look of one not yet a man, his youthful sexual energy is atit's peak, and easy to abuse. I used his own horniness to torment him, slowly stroking, licking and sucking his rock hard cock. I used a stop and go stroke for a while before switching to a slow, lighttouch, relentless pumping action, enough to keep him aroused but not quite enough to get him off. I'd pick up the pace, then just whenhe seemed close to shooting, I would stop. I finally finished him off with a very slow, pumping action to a very deep and satisfying orgasm.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:35
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 512kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.6 MB

Download Abusing the Sexual Power of Youth

Travel Size Kink - Johnny Hands, Chase Williams

Dedicated disciplinarian, Johnny Hands arrives home after a long flight. Frustrated from flying, he anxiously unzips his carry-on, which contains precious cargo. Curled up into submission, hogtied hottie, Chase Williams uncurls from his confines and bends over the bed at his master's command. Hands gathers his favorite tools and, gets to work, flogging fuck boy's backside beautifully. Then, heavy handed Hands unbuckles his boy's ball gag, allowing sweet sounds of painful pleasure to fill the room; as, he continues to turn the twink's tail raging red with an open palm. Johnny is relentless, laying back into the boy's butt with leather lashes till the trail is traceable. Mr. Hands licks his palm; then, counts down the last sweet spankings, leaving Williams panting and plum red.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 573.9 MB

Download Travel Size Kink - Johnny Hands, Chase Williams

Julian - Wages Of Sin - Chapter 2

The domination shown is the type of psychological BDSM known as a mind fuck. Don't be fooled, however, the bondage is just the tip of the iceberg, you won't believe what you see in our gay BDSM videos.

Duration: 18:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 416.8 MB

Download Julian - Wages Of Sin - Chapter 2

Leo

Studio: BreederFuckers

With hetero Leo fixed and tied naked in place he cant escape having his nuts and cock fondled and used! Leo can put up as much of a fight and moan as much as he wants but he cant resist the manipulative way Dave strokes his dick and feels it growing hard in his fist. He doesnt appreciate these ministrations so Daves batters this proud fuckers arse spanking him bare handed and then whacking him with a paddle that causes his whole body to tremble in pain. He lays into Leos tight sphincter widening it while also tugging on his cock. To fully prepare his hole, a buttplug is inserted into him. If he cant hold it in hell receive another vicious paddling to his already painfully sore arse cheeks. Dave causes reluctant Leo to grow a big thick stiffy by sucking on his willy. When hes thick and hard, Leo is simultaneously wanked and fucked. His balls are drained of cum while a dick is firmly embedded up his arse. Leo crumbles in humiliation as hes conscious of having got off while his own arse .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2498kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Leo

Live Coverage - part 02

Release Year: 2020

With his butt ready takes a full fucking face down, but with a little more freedom he's soon riding that meat and getting the cum fucked out of him in an intense climax.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 612.8 MB

Download Live Coverage - part 02